Microsoft Xbox Livecharges

I am being charged 4 times at 10.91 including the monthly rate of 21.84 the monthly rate is ok I am concerned with the other charges . I dont know why these charges on my credit card. Please let me know what these charges are for. you can contact me @ [protected] or email me @ [protected]@comcast.net Ther charges are on 3/11/2011 and 3/12/2011 and 3/17/2011. These charges are coming out of my credit card and i live on a budget so I really would like to find an answer as soon as possible.