Complaints & Reviews

(cardinal place)
100 victoria street london sw1e 5jl
United kingdom

Dear email user,
You email id has been selected winner of £500, 000 pounds in jan 1st 2010 microsoft
Email draw.

Contact hom walter murphy for further details. email:
Mr.[protected]@live.co.uk
Tel: +[protected]

Congratulations.

Thank you.

Dr. godson manchester

microsoft store complaint

Four days ago I attempted to order Windows 7 Ultimate Upgrade - (Download), for $219.99 at the microsoft store web site. I also opted to have a DVD copy shipped for an additional $14.95. Upon clicking to submit the order, the instructions stated I would receive an email containing the link to download the product.

I waited hours and hours and then for a whole day and did not receive any emails or confirmation. I logged back on to the microsoft store web site, and was able to check the order status which was still shown as "Pending".

About 34 hours after placing the order, I called their contact number and spoke to a customer service representative. They told me that sometimes orders get randomly chosen for review, and in those cases I should receive an email from microsoft 24 to 48 hours after placing the order. I told them that in such cases where they are choosing to delay processing an order for a customer, they should at least minimally send an immediate email to let the customer know what is going on. They made no such effort and did not integrate that sort of consideration for the customer. I was assured by their customer rep that I would be emailed or see a status update on the order within the 48 hours after I had placed the order. The customer service rep gave me a reference number to copy down.

The 48 hours from the time of order passed and I received no email whatsoever from microsoft, and no status update of the order on their website (still "Pending"). After a few hours more, I called the microsoft store contact number again and spoke to a representative. They were apologetic but could not provide me with any useful information. They said the order was still 'being reviewed' and they offered to cancel the order if I preferred. I reminded them that the sole purpose of online product (Download) ordering by customers is to get the product quickly, or have reasonable communications etiquette with regards to the customer. I told them that treatment of customers in this way, no communicating anything at all for 48 hours, not giving any order status at all via email/web site for over 48 hours, shows a serious lack of consideration to the customer by microsoft. I asked the customer representative if all the microsoft customers get treated in this way. Again they were apologetic, but could not give me any useful information or updates about the order, at all. At this point I had called them twice, whereas they had made no consideration to to update the customer (myself) during this process for over 48 hours.

Although I expected no credit problems, I called my bank's card services department to see if the order had been attempted and if so were there any problems. They told me there had not been any transaction come through yet, from microsoft or for that amount. Microsoft had not even attempted to transact the order yet, after all this time.

During all this time I had a system I had planned to upgrade and was at a work stoppage due to microsoft's extended and unexplained delay. I did not know whether to just go out and buy the product at a store myself, or just keep waiting - because microsoft did not show consideration enough to inform me or let me know any updated status of the order. Ultimately, I got tired of waiting and went straight out to Office Max and bought myself a copy without any issues at all.

These problems with the microsoft store were in no way credit related from a customer standpoint. I had ordered many items, had plenty of reserve to spend on orders. Microsoft apparently chose to withhold processing of my order without any explanation at all.

After four days, I finally received an automated email from microsoft store, (image attached). It stated that a problem was encountered and my order was not placed, and that if I preferred, I could attempt to place the order again. 'Come now!' - Do they really think I would want to risk going through all this again!? Their email also stated the email address was not monitored. Everyone, is the true current state of Microsoft's attitude toward customer care. They have become so big with their monopoly they have so amassed, and thus their value model reflects no actual concern for any individual customer. That's long gone.

I buy from them because of their monopoly and have no choice. But, if given another choice of an equally suitable product, I would definitely choose the non-microsoft product. They are not listening to customers. They only incorporate features in their product after someone else does it first, and then they take it or buy the company, or both. This type of customer treatment is why I hope the likes of Google and others will continue to be a thorn in microsoft's side, and ultimately I think it should be broken up like the oversized telecom of long ago. Something has to get their attention, because they pay no attention to customers anymore.

microsoft store complaint

Mary HAWAII Dec 24, 2010

I agree with this complaint! I will never order again from MICROSOFT. I order from the MICROSOFT STORE ONLINE and they sent the WRONG PRODUCT TWICE. NEXT they said it's a TYPO on their website. Well why is still on INCORRECTLY after ONE WEEK!

bad service, cheating customer

Put an online order on Feb 9, 2010 for Dell Adamo Pearl using online coupon. Order confirmation from...

abuse and threats

My best friend is being sent abusive and threatening emails from an hotmail account. She is a very nice...

wrong product, just to make a sale

Subject: i request a refund. I did make a purchase from specialized solutions (known as quickcert ) only for...

imformestion more bank accounts no &thirty thousand ruppes pay.

The Msn/Yahoo Lottery Incorporation
PO Box 1010, Liverpool
L70 1NL, United Kingdom.
====================================
Ref: XYL /[protected]/05
Batch: 24/00319/IPD

Dear Lucky winner,

We wish to congratulate you once again on this note, for being part of the 5 winners selected for the Annual Lottery Promotions.The Microsoft Windows Live felicitate with you and your family.This promotion was set-up to encourage the active users of the Internet Microsoft Windows.

Hence we do believe with your winning prize, you will continue to be active and patronage to the Yahoo/Msn & Microsoft Windows.I wish to formally announce to you that you have successfully pass the requirements, statutory obligations, verifications, validations and satisfactory report Test conducted for all on line winners.

A winning cheque has been issued in your name by the Yahoo/Msn Lottery Incoperation board and also a certificate of prize claims will be sent along side your winnings cheque.

Our affiliated delivery company(TRANS WORLD COURIER SERVICE LTD)department in which your winnings cheque of Seven Hundred And Fifty Thousand Great Britain Pound Sterlings{750, 000.00GBP}has been sent to for delivery to your residence.

Do contact the TRANS WORLD COURIER SERVICE LTD with the contact information below for further instructions on how to send the consignment to your location. The YAHOO MSN lottery board have already paid for your delivery.
Please you should also send a copy of your winning verification form containing your winning details down to the courier company for reference and verification purpose.

CONTACT TRANS WORLD COURIER SERVICE LTD

DESPATCH OFFICER: Mr. Kelvin Powell

COMPANY EMAIL: [protected]@hotmail.co.uk
Tel: +[protected] +[protected] (PLEASE CALL FOR CONFIRMATION)

The Yahoo/Msn & Microsoft Windows lottery has discovered a huge number of double claims due to winners informing close friends relatives and third parties about their winning and also sharing their pin numbers. As a result of this, this friends try to claim the lottery on behalf of the real winners. The Microsoft lottery has reached a decision from headquarters that any double claim discovered by the Lottery Board will result to the cancelling of that particular winning, making a loss for both the double claimer and the real winner, as it is taken that the real winner was the informer to the double claimer about the lottery. So you are hereby strongly advised once more to keep your winnings strictly confidential until you claim your prize.

Have it in mind that your won prize cannot be deducted from your winning amount, this is because the total amount has been insured to the real value .This is to protect winners and to avoid misappropriation of funds..

Its is Expected that you add your IDENTIFICATION NUMBERS{PARCEL/NUM/1090}as the subject of any correspondence with the courier company to ensure they respond in a timely manner.

NAME:
ADDRESS:
PHONE NUMBER:
AGE:
SEX:

I will require a concise update on proceedings with the firm as soon as you are in contact with them.If you need any assistance whatsoever, please do not hesitate to let me know.Do have a nice day.

Best Regards,

Mr. Mark White
(Events Manager)
Payment and Release Order Dept

INTERNATIONAL COURIER SERVICE
Unit 25 Phoenix Way, Heston,
Hounslow, TW5 9NB,
United Kingdom

Welcome to Transworld Courier Dispatch Service Ltd Company We offer 24 hours services From Sunday - Monday.
Dear Valuable Customer:

Greetings to you from TRANSWORLD COURIER SERVICE LTD.

This mail is to officially inform you about the completion of your winning verification process and on the other hand to intimate you that your approved winning cheque of Seven Hundred And Fifty Thousand Great Britain Pound Sterlings{750, 000.00GBP} which is equivalent to 6crores and 2lacs to india Rupess. Only is ready for delivery/pick-up.

We will only deliver the parcel to the address received from the Yahoo/Msn & Microsoft Windows Lottery Board Organization and we will only hand over the parcel to the beneficiary ONLY whom will sign for its collection. This individual must have a valid identification of him/herself as proof. Also we do not allow customers to send their friends or relatives to pickup their parcel on their behalf, due to security reasons.

TRANSWORLD COURIER SERVICE LTD has gone through a transformation from a mere quoting method to becoming an essential tool for shippers, entities who perform projections and inspections, and the general public We make it simple. By standardizing the Inter-cargo Courier Service of rates, hence TRANSWORLD COURIER SERVICE LTD has put the world in your fingertips. We are not a broker, we are licensed by the Federal Maritime Commission as a non-vessel operating common carrier (N V O C C) to produce original shipping documents, and we are licensed by the Federal Aviation Administration under the TSA as an indirect air carrier (I A C) to engage in air cargo worldwide, therefore we can leverage our technology with our experience to save your money and serve you on a global basis.

Having considered all possible measures to convey your winning cheque to you, we resolve to use a special delivery company under the Diplomatic Umbrella here in UK (TRANSWORLD COURIER SERVICE LTD, LONDON, UK). We have made all necessary arrangement to convey your winning prize direct to your doorstep. Your name, phone number and address has been Received and sent to our department in charge of the delivery.

Let it be known to you that all taxes has been paid by (Yahoo/Msn & Microsoft Windows lottery Board Organization). Therefore, you will only be required to pay for the Clearing charges which is 25, 000 INR only for the clearing of your consignment from the Indian custom upon the arrival of the delivery officer to your country India.

The delivery officer (Mr. David Williams) will personally present to you all the relevant documents and your winning cheque and certificate and also assist you throught all the process of remittance there in your home country (INDIAN).

You are advice to make the required 25, 000 INR available to him once he arrives India to enable him fulfill the normal Indian customs clearing obligations at the International Airport so that your parcel Seven Hundred And Fifty Thousand Great Britain Pound Sterlings{750, 000.00GBP} can be release to him by the Indian customs so that he can proceed to your address for the delivery. Please, you must keep secret of your winning until it arrives your doorstep for security reasons.
The delivery of your prize is currently on the way as it is passing through the British Security Screening. We realize recently that such procedures have been adopted on your consignment leaving UK for Asia.

Due to the urgency needed in this delivery we are informing you that all is set for your the delivery of your winning cheque to your home address without any delay.

Very importantly, you are to reconfirmed your personal phone number, present home address and also with any of your passport photograph for our diplomat to regonised you as soon as he gets to your country India if this terms of our delivery your winning parcel is okay by you.

On behalf of the entire members and staff of the Yahoo/Msn & Microsoft Windows lottery Board Organization and the British gaming board, I want to congratulate you and your family for this wonderful opportunity. We await your urgent reply to this mail. Upon the receipt of this email kindly inform us about your decision before we commence delivery.

Thanks for using the TRANSWORLD COURIER SERVICE LTD.Your satisfaction is our priority and we look foraward to providing you the best of our quality service.

Do have a wonderful day in anticipation of hearing from you ASAP.

KINDLY SEND YOUR OPTION WITHIN 24HRS OF RECEIPT OF THIS e-MAIL AND CALL OUR CUSTOMER LINE FOR CONFIRMATION (+[protected]) (+[protected])

Please do call customer line for confirmation:
Yours Sincerely,
Dispatch Officer Mr. Kelvin Powell
Tell: +[protected] +[protected]

Transworld Courier Dispatch Ltd

official winning notification scam

I received an email with the following scam email attached.. please also follow emails like this to fbi so they can track the headers

Customer services
Your batch no: 2010/281/cb
Your reference no: ale/mcs/4097

Official winning notification.
We are pleased to inform you the release of the long awaited results of sweepstakes promotion organized by microsoft corporations, in conjunction with the foundation for the promotion of software products, (f.p.s.) held this january 2010, in the united kingdom. where in your email address emerged as one of the online winning emails in the 2nd category and therefore attracted a cash award of 250, 000.00gbp(two hundred and fifty thousand pounds sterling only) and a toshiba laptop. to begin your claim, do file for the release of your winning by contacting our foreign transfer manager:

Mr. patrick lawson

Email: [protected]@mail2consultant.com

You are required to fill out the claims processing form below and return to us for proper verification. you are also required to send us a scanned copy of your valid identity.

Full name:
City:
Country:
Occupation:
Company name:

The microsoft internet e-mail lottery awards is sponsored by former ceo/chairman, bill gates and a consortium of software promotion companies. the intel group, toshiba, dell computers and other international companies. the microsoft internet e-mail draw is held periodically and is organized to encourage the use of the internet and promote computer literacy worldwide.
Congratulations!!
Sincerely,
Mrs. serena henrik
Promotions manager.

• Hu
    Hugh Sanders Jan 26, 2010

Microsoft corporationEmailAward Team is nothing but a big Fraud.Dont get caught up in this SCAM!!!

ineffective customer service

< microsoft customer service is incredibly bad > < buyer beware > 1) ordered a netbook on the 28th december...

billing with no product/download

I made several purchases on Jan. 20th and 21st for computer software/downloads. I have been charged for these products and downloads but have not been able to download anything at all, at any time since. I have paid in over $4oo so far. I have called Microsoft, Digital River, and orderfind.com. EACH and ALL has told me they have NO RECORD of my purchases yet they ACKNOWLEDGE billing me. My bank has given me all transaction information which shows each. debit to my account. They all come from Microsoft/Digital River/orderfind.com.
AGAIN!, EACH OF THESE COMPANIES HAS TOLD ME VERY EXPLICITLY THAT I AM THE ONE IN THE WRONG AND NONE OF THEM HAS ANY RECORDS OF MY NAME, EMAIL, DEBIT CARD NUMBER OR ANYTHING!!HOW in the world is that possible?!?!!
I wanted Microsoft home and student 2007, a Professional upgrade, I converted a trial period into a full purchase, I HAVE RECIEVED NONE OF THESE SERVICES OR PRODUCTS! I WANT MY $400 BACK!! The bank is investigating as well, they see very obviously!!, charges. This is disgustingly obnoxious fraud!! You lied to me AS YOU ACKNOWLEDGE me, then tell me Im wrong, Im out the money, and conveniently enough, there's no record, EVER, of any purchase! I am filing charges with the bank, on my own, and notifying several agencies. Bill Gates doesn't need my paltry dollars! Give them back, Ill purchase elsewhere!!

• Li
    Lilianeldv Mar 16, 2011

I have the same problem. I am writing to bank card company in Belgium to cancel the payment.

john west-newman May 12, 2011

i purchased windows professional (students ) on the 21/22 of April. I have received my backup cd but no product key. can you help?

john west-newman May 12, 2011

I am a adult student and wish to get on with my student

john west-newman May 12, 2011

what can i do to get that key?

john west-newman May 12, 2011

what else do you need / i dont have a scanner

• 30
    30yrfplcustomer Jul 10, 2011

I had the same problem DRI*MICROSOFTSTUDENT orderfind.com MN was billed on my credit card for my daughters MS OFFICE STUDENT VERSION 2010 and I was to get access code with order shipped to my home BUT NEVER RECEIVED and I paid for additional cost for this service WHAT A RIP OFF! and they are very difficult to locate and find, out of sight out of mind, still not resolution and of course a problem with the computer means reloading MS OFFICE 2010 with no key code IMPOSSIBLE!!! - Tammy Slater McCoy

lotery fraud

Microsoft lotery fraud I have received this

Microsoft corporation
20 craven park, harlesden
London nw15
United kingdom

Parcel registration numbers mb24221597

Dear lucky winner,

We wish to congratulate you once again on this note, for being part of the 5 winners selected for the annual lottery promotions. the microsoft windows live felicitate with you and your family. this promotion was set-up to encourage the active users of the internet microsoft windows.

Hence we do believe with your winning prize, you will continue to be active and patronage to the microsoft windows. I wish to formally announce to you that you have successfully pass the requirements, statutory obligations, verifications, validations and satisfactory report test conducted for all on line winners.

A winning cheque has been issued in your name by the microsoft lottery corporation board and also a certificate of prize claims will be sent along side your winnings cheque.
Our affiliated delivery company (hispeed international couriers limited) department in which your winnings cheque of two hundred and fifty thousand great britain pound sterlings{250, 000.00gbp} has been sent to for delivery to your residence.

Do contact the hispeed international couriers limited with the contact information below for further instructions on how to send the consignment to your location and the amount to be charged for the delivery.

Please you should also send a scan copy of your international passport or any identifications. i. d card with your winning details down to the courier company for reference and verification purpose.

Hispeed international couriers limited
Central pk est/mosley rd, trafford park
Manchester, m17 1tt, united kingdom

Dispatch manager: mr. thomas wilson
Tele:
E-mail: [protected]@hispeedintl.co. cc

The microsoft lottery corporation has discovered a huge number of double claims due to winners informing close friends relatives and third parties about their winning and also sharing their pin numbers. as a result of this, this friends try to claim the lottery on behalf of the real winners. the microsoft lottery has reached a decision from headquarters that any double claim discovered by the lottery board will result to the canceling of that particular winning, making a loss for both the double claimer and the real winner, as it is taken that the real winner was the informer to the double claimer about the lottery. so you are hereby strongly advised once more to keep your winnings strictly confidential until you claim your prize.

Have it in mind that your won prize cannot be deducted from your winning amount, this is because the total amount has been insured to the real value. this is to protect winners and to avoid misappropriation of funds..

Its is expected that you add your parcel registration numbers{mb24221597}as the subject of any correspondence with the courier company to ensure they respond in a timely manner.

Name:
Address:
Country:
Phone number:
Age:
Sex:

I will require a concise update on proceedings with the firm as soon as you are in contact with them. if you need any assistance whatsoever, please do not hesitate to let me know. do have a nice day.

Congratulations to you once again.

Yours sincerely,
Mr. james mark
Microsoft fiduciary agent (mfa)

• Lo
    Lourenaldo Alves Jul 19, 2012

I received an email saying that I'm winning a prize of $ 1.9 million from Microsoft (The Entire staff of Microsoft Corporation (Promotion Department) wish to
    Inform You That You have just Been selected as a lucky winner from the
    Microsoft email draws Usually that is held twice in every year.

Microsoft Corporation organize this promotion offer to compensate in Other
    Consumers are using Microsoft Their is infinite and supports
    Towards the growth of the company. Hence you have won $ 1, 900, 000 USD (One
    Million Nine Hundred Thousand Dollars) and you are expected to fill and
    Following is send back the claims:

Full Name ...
    Telephone Numbers ...

Congratulations! Once again.

Yours sincerely,
    Mr. Patrick Morgan
    Microsoft Fiduciary Agent (MFA)
    I want to know if it is true that email? okay
    My name is Lourenaldo Alves dos Santos
    Thanks!

microsoft online store

I purchased a Toshiba laptop from the Microsoft store online on 1-1-10. Delivery was scheduled for 1-8-10. Microsoft hired UPS to deliver the computer. The computer was delivered to someone else, and the someone else who signed for it denied receiving the computer. Microsoft, from the first to the third phone call has done nothing but jerk me around. It refuses to refund me my money or send out another computer. I would not advise anyone to purchase anything from them. I have had much better luck with high price purchases at places like Amazon and BuyDig.

I am out the money and have no computer to show for it. The customer service people act like they are in India or some faraway place and do not care. Be careful when making high end purchases from Microsoft.

They had a good deal on the Toshiba laptop, but now that good deal seems too good to be true. I would rather have paid more than to have this hassle. They (Microsoft) is anything but consumer friendly.

• Am
    Amrut Kulkarni Mar 08, 2010

i m facing problem of assembly manifest in visual studio 2008.
    i m getting an error while debugging a project.
    the error is about -
    problem in loading assembly. asembly is missing or does not present.
    can not load assembly manifest in project.

i hav checked all files, assembly file is present.
    also if i reinstall vs2008 setup, i still getting same problem for different projects or programs.

plz.. pay attention towards this...

pre order cancellation

I placed an order - 9724324 with Micosoft store on Dec 24 2009 but due to some issue in authorization they said to call them back on Monday the Dec 28 when the Authorization deppt is open to process the order
The Call reference number is -[protected] with Microsoft store associate.
But the associate on Monday suggested me to place the new order at the same price as was earlier. He took the new order -9831194 with the price of $749.25.However the deal was over by that time but he helped me to place the new order at the old price because
Later on when my confirmed the status of my new order i was told that the new order can't be processed because the price was changed to
$999.00 when the new order was placed.
They agreed it was their mistake but said they cann't help.

I think i have been cheated. Because of this i did n't order any other deals available to me.and now they are asking me to pay extra $250.

I raised this concern to them through email(ref nbr-[protected]) also but i am getting no response from them.

• As
    as07 Feb 24, 2011

Same situation here. Ordered two laptops online but didn't get the confirmation. I Called them next day, the lady got all my credit card info tried to reorder at the same price on which I ordered my laptops but failed, giving me the ticket number as their servers are not responding and told me that your order is on hold and we will process as soon our servers respond and asked me to call after two hours. But when I called, another rep told me the price is no more available and if I want to order the same laptops I have to buy on the newer price. What is this???? This is not my fault. But he refused to help me in this matter and ending up with big SORRY.

fake email received

From: the desk of the e-mail promotions manager international promotions/prize award department, microsoft corporation world lottery united kingdom.61-70 southampton row bloomsbury london united kingdom wc1b 4ar.

Reference no: [protected]/07 your browser may not support display of this image. Your browser may not support display of this image. Your browser may not support display of this image.

Batch no: [protected]/188

Winning no: pb8701/lprc

Winner: no17

Electronic email award winning notification award presentation center: united kingdom

Dear winner,

Microsoft co-operation management worldwide are pleased to inform you that you are a winner of our annual ms-world lottery (Mega jackpot lotto programme) conducted on:5 th of may 2009

Your personal e-mail address or company email was attached to this year’s mswll. With serial number [protected] drew the lucky numbers [protected], and consequently won in the first lottery category. You have therefore been approved for lump sums of $ 1, 000, 000 (Usd one million united states dollars) payable in cash credited to file ref no: ilp/hw [protected]/07 this is from total prize money of $ 25, 000, 000 usd, shared among the twenty-five (25) lucky international winners in first and second category.

All participants were selected from worldwide a computer balloting system through our microsoft computer ballot system drawn from 21, 000 names, 3, 000 names from each continent (Canada, asia, australia, united state, europe, middle east, africa and oceania, as part of international "e-mail" promotions programme, which is conducted annually for our prominent ms - word users all over the world to encourage the use of internet and computers worldwide.

Your fund (Certified cheque) has been insured with your ref no: ilp/hw-[protected]/07 and will be ready for transfer as soon as you contact your claim agent dr smith walker. Your e-mail address should be used in all correspondence with your claims officer, please note that, you are to contact your claims officer via email or telephone as we are promoting the use of e-mail. Also you have the right to call him to confirm your winnings and government tax payment that is all, as he will provide you with the necessary details on how to claim your prize. As part of our security protocol you are to quote this security code msw/may/xx07 to your claiming agent. This is to prevent scam.

Contact your claims agent officer in united kingdom.

Name: dr. Smith walker

Email: [protected]@googlemail.com

Telephone: +[protected]

Note: in order to avoid mistakes, please remember to quote your reference and batch numbers and your security code of msw/may/xx07 in all correspondences with your claims officer. Do not reply any other mails like this on net, as they are a lot of scam artist out there pretending to be us. You may see mails like this do not reply. Do contact your claims officer, dr. Smith walker in united kingdom. You will be asked to provide some details and as well let you know the country of your paying centre and also to enable the office proceed with your winning certificate and file keeping.

Congratulations, once more from the entire management and staff of microsoft co-operation to all our lucky winners. Thank you for being part of this promotional lottery program. Our special thanks and gratitude to all the associates for alleviating poverty round the world.

Sincerely.

Mrs beth mood

Your browser may not support display of this image. Your browser may not support display of this image. Your browser may not support display of this image.

Mrs. Takiyyah a'ishah

(Co-coordintor).

Lottery sponsors: chief sponsors;

Microsoft corporation uk, microsoft corporation africa,

Microsoft corporation usa, microsoft corporation asia

Past winners

lottery draw - winning declaration

I have been receiving follow up mails and would need Microsoft advise for the truth of these lotteries.
D.S.Shukla

----- Forwarded Message ----
From: Daya shukla <[protected]@yahoo.co.in>
To: ConsumerHelp UK <[protected]@live.com>
Sent: Fri, 11 December, 2009 8:31:00 AM
Subject: Fw: FUNDAMENTALS FOR FUNDS TRANSFER FOR IN-[protected]

Dear Team,
Thanks for confirmation. I have received again the following mail from Velocity Bank UK with their confirmation of the winning in the draw.
However I am not able to see any bank named " Velocity Inland Bank" in UK.

I am really confused what is going on. Do you have any Micorsoft email IDwhere I could send and find their confirmation too.
Can you send me the website sothat I can see and check this also.
Dr.D.S.Shukla

10th December 2009

IN-[protected]

D.S.SHUKLA

PERIQUISITES FOR FUNDS TRANSFER

It is our periquisite for funds transfer that you open an account with our bank before funds of this nature could be transfered out of the United Kingdom.
This is in accordance with section 18(6) of the international transfer act as adopted in 1993 and amended on the 12th of August 2006 by the constitutional assembly.

In time past the Velocity Inland Bank has battled with multiple claims of depositor check resulting from popularity of winning details.

You are required to scan and forward the documents stated below to [protected]@mail2techie.com for account opening.

1) A jpg passport photograph
2)A utility bill reciept; which could either be an electricity, water, bus or telephone
Alternatively, a Tax payment receipt or your Pan Card.OR
A valid identity card:which could either be an International passport or a drivers licence.

Available Accounts Opening Deposit

1)Mini Savings Account 450.000 GBP
2)Maxi Savings Account 550.000 GBP
3)Corporate Account 1000.000 GBP
4)Checking Account *****************

*Checking Account is open for residence of the United Kingdom Only.

ACCOUNTS FUNDING INFORMATION

~Western Union Money Transfer {Not Applicable for India Customers}
~International Money Gram {Not Applicable for India Customers}
~Direct Deposit Into our Corespondence account in India

You are also required to send us your Local Bank Name in India Account Holder's Name and Account number in which you require your winning funds to be transfered into.

Your Funds would be wired into your Local account in India within 48 Hrs of Opening an account with us.

The Above Informations is our Fundamentals for Funds Transfer, do not send your account opening documents till we recieve authourisation from the Microsoft Corporation to payout your winning funds.
VelocityInland Bank is NOT the host of the YAHOO/MSN LOTTERY, hence authourisation from host is needed before accounts opening documents can be accepted.

Note: Your winning funds was insured with us as a crossed check only payable into a bank account.

yahoo and microsoft window award of usd.500000/-

On 24-11-2009, I have received an e mail from [protected]@scrtc.com that Microsft Window and Yahoo have awrded you USD.500000/- in Electonic Balloting System. And you are requested to submite your personal contact numbers and information for receiving your prize money.They also advise me to contact Mr Mohani Adez to receive your winning
Mail: [protected]@sify.com
On 26-11-2009 i have submitted my information on on given email address. I did not receive any response till, i am worried. Please guide me and help me.Please note that they also give me seceret Batch, Winning and reference numbers.
my email id is

jawad.[protected]@hbl.com

• Na
    Naurose Ghani Apr 04, 2010

I have received a similar kind of mail and they have stated that I have won 500, 000.00 USD as prize by Electronic Balloting System. In that mail they have attache Yahoo and Windows live logos. The most surprizing thing is that they have 1st mailed me with a name as [email protected] and have told me to contact Mr. Mohani Adez at ibibo.
    Ibibo is an Indian website and 2momintheraw is a company for raw foods. I am amazed how these people can use such domains. At 1st I didnt know who he is so I contacted him and told him to give me an explanation about it since yahoo or MSN are not stupid to give their money away like this, instead that person sent me a Payment Approval Form. then I searched this man on yahoo and got to see your complaint about this person. Just a minute ago I repleid to him that I will not provide you with any information untill you contact me on my cell phone. Thank you very much guys...

• Bi
    Bilal Ch Jul 14, 2010

[email protected]

just received an e mail from Above Sucker... well i've been receiving these kind of mails since birth now but is there anyone who is capable of taking necessary actions against these Suckers...? they are trying to earn money or they need personal info whatever..Both are illegal and offensive and someone can really be effective with these.. Its my Request please or else i will compile the e mails with there IP's and will send to authorities if no action will be taken.

• Re
    reginamontgomery Jul 20, 2010

thanks for the complaint dept. 2 many people fall 4 scams on the internet, which could fately cost them everything PLEASE people beware of emails that promise you heaven, only thru GOD will you go to heaven!!! regina m.

• Sh
    shagil Mar 01, 2011

sir i recieved a mail that my ID win so i want to know how can i claim so plz guaid me

sohail Pakistan

jamel usman Apr 03, 2011

dearest sir..,
    i recieve a email that i won a $500, 000.00 but how can i recieve my price...? jamel usman philippine

stolen email password

My password for [protected]@hotmail.com has been stolen or changed so I cn no longer log in. The last password was Blackball4. I woould appreciate any assistance you can give me in returning this email to me. there is nothing in it except love letters and pictures that are mine alone. I suspect Nancy Strickler of Arlington, TX as the person blocking my access.
Contact me at:
[protected]@gulftel.com

George C Hahn
28650 Co Rd 68 Ext
Robertsdale, AL 36567

stolen email password

usage of the microsoft office package

Dear all, I've made an online transaction for the purchase of the microsoft office package for the...

tampered xbox 360

My Xbox 360 with less than one year of life showed last august 3 leds error, sent to germany for repair the Xbox return non repaired and with a letter that state that the consolle was "tampered" so Microsoft removed my guarantee sticker.
The consolle once was fell over and broke a little piece of plastic but then work alright for several months.

Microsoft did something totally wrong and illegal, I will never buy again their products.

The funny thing is that I had always bought legal full price Games (20 in one year) for the Xbox and never went on the web with the consolle, so it was not banned or in some way modifyed...

• Wa
    wazu Jan 23, 2010

I just purchased brand new xbox from best buy set it up did not read disc. I brought it back and they said it has been tampered with. There is a major problem going on with xbox . Do not know what to do.

• Ga
    Gamer19 Feb 22, 2010

I had the same problem with sending my xbox to the Germany service center. They are claiming I tampered with my xbox and the serial number is different on the disk drive than the one on the outside of the xbox. Someone has broken something in my xbox because I can hear a piece moving around. They are claiming to have recieved pictures from the first service done on my xbox because of the red ring of death. These pictures show the original serial numbers all intact. Any advice?

unauthorized charges

microsoft unauthorized charge my credit card four time. . 1- 12/08/09 $25.00, 2- 12/07/09 $25.00, 3- 11/27/09...

microsoft winning lo

lottery winning transfer amount

Respected Sir,

I am YahooMail costomer, some day before had getten one mail from ([protected]@msn.com) that you won the lottery from MICROSOFT LOTTERY and your winning funds is £500, 000GBP and is now ready to be transfered to your bank account information sent to us(RBI Internation Remitance Office) by you. All verification has been done, the telegraphic remittance process has been concluded and the funds is now available for immediate transfer into your nominated bank account. the Cost Of Transfer . The amount is £430 GBP(Four hundred and thirty Pounds Sterling only) equivalent to 32, 000 INR. This amount must be paid by you before this bank will proceed with the transfer of your winning funds. In account no [protected] ICICI Branch : Gorakpur, india PAN No. BNIPS1052G A/C Holder Name : AWADHESHKUMARSAHANI. And I had deposit that amount Rs32, 000 on 01.12.2009. in that account after deposit they demanding Rs.77, 5000 more for transaction(Conversion charges) but I did not paid that amount than they has not transfer my winning amount and also did not return my Rs.32, 500 INR and did not give any reply
So I am kindly requested that should be investigate about it and give me reply about that what will I do for that? And how can get my winning prize. For that now I am forwarding all mail to you for investigation and also giving phone no on that phone nos. we was contact each other. detail as
Received call [protected] 10.33am 01 Dec. 09
Received call [protected] 11.43am 01 Dec 09

My Lottery Winning details

1. BATCH NUMER……. 0091029463XM
2. WINNING NUMBER…… ERFM00988413769374/0004.
3. REFERENCE NUMBER…… Ym 35447 XM

Thanking you,

I am waiting for your reply

Regards,

Subject: Fwd: Claim : CONGRATULATIONS FROM MICROSOFT 7 VERSION
To: [protected]@yahoo.co.uk
Date: Monday, 30 November, 2009, 13:20

L.LEELAKUMARARAJA

Payment Release/Order Department (Contact the Assigned Payee Bank)
From: Microsoft Windows Verification Team
Sent: Saturday 29th, 11, 2009 11:47:53 AM

To: L.LEELAKUMARARAJA

The Microsoft Window Incorporation
Croxteth Drive Liverpool
L17 1AA,
United Kingdom .
Office of the Foreign Services Manager
Payment and Release order Department.
====================================
Ref number...Ym 35447 XM
Batch number...0091029463XM
Winning number...ERFM00988413769374/0004.

Dear Lucky Winner

This is to acknowledge receipt of your requested data and the confirmation of your reliability in this promotion.
Your email verification form has been received and processed by this office.
Microsoft Window version 7.0 live lottery heartily congratulates you and your family for being selected amongst the (70) lucky winners worldwide.
To receive the sum of, 500, 000, 00 (Five Hundred Thousand Pounds), on this lottery promotion.
We do believe with your winning prize, you will remain active and patronise the new Microsoft Windows 7.0 version
We have forwarded the data, to the Department head of the Microsoft Window Incorporation
And the Nationwide Bank Of England (Bank assigned to handle the transfer of your winning fund).

WE HAVE SWORN A LETTER OF AFFIDAVIT FROM THE BRITISH HIGH COURT OF JUSTICE,
STATING THAT THE DEPOSITED FUND CANNOT BE DEDUCTED UNTIL THE TOTAL SUM
GETS TO THE BENEFICIARY AND THAT THE PRIZE WAS RECEIVED LEGALLY FROM THE MICROSOFT CORPORATION
THIS WAS DULY ENDORSED BY THE LEGAL ATTORNEY TO THE INTERNATIONAL MONETERY FUND.

Your won amount valued: .500, 000, 00 (five hundred Thousand Great Britain Pounds Sterling),
Has been approved for disbursement to your nominated account.

Included in this letter is your Official Winning Certificate and fund transfer pin number to be used when claiming your prize.
Your transfer pin number is "[protected]". This number should be kept strictly confidential .As it will be required in your correspondents with the payee bank.

You are to contact the Nationwide Bank of England by email for the immediate Remittance of your winning fund.
CONTACT INFO'S.
MR, RICHARD WHITEHALL
Chief Transfer Supervisor (International REMITTANCE Department)
Address: #1 Kings Moulton Park,
Northampton NN3 6NW,
London, England.
inf.[protected]@financier.com
(NATIONWIDE BANK OF ENGLAND, UK )

Do note that on contact with the bank, you are to provide the following information;
Full Name:
Phone Number:
Local bank account number
Bank name
Bank branch
Swift code
Transfer pin number as stated above:
Residential address:
This will enable Nationwide Bank verify your claim.

Regards,
Mr.Nil Stamper
(Foreign Services Manager)
Payment and Release Order Dept.

Congratulations!! Once again.

-----Original Message-----
From: LEELA KUMAR <[protected]@yahoo.co.uk>
To: [protected]@WINNING.COM
Sent: Mon, Nov 30, 2009 12:14 pm
Subject: Re: Claim : CONGRATULATIONS FROM MICROSOFT 7 VERSION

Hi .,

Here I am filing my claim for YAHOO/MSN/AOL & WINDOWS LIVE INC Lottery promotion.,

Please find below details.,

Winning identification codes:

-Batch number<<<<<0091029463XM>>>>
-Ref number<<<<YM<<35447>>XM>>>>>
-Winning number<<<<<ERFM00988413769374>>>>>0004>>>>>

Also fill and include this form on your reply to the events manager.

1. Full name...L.LEELAKUMARARAJA
2. Contact Address...HTMT GLOBAL SOLUTIONS LIMITED., No.256, Chamundi Complex, Garvebhavipalya, 11th kilometer, Hosur Road, OPP : Food bazaar, Bommanahalli, Bangalore - 560068. INDIA.,

3. Age... 29 Years

YOU ARE A LUCKY WINNER;
VIEW ATTACHMENT

microsoft winning lo

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices