Mercedes Benz Of Tampa Baydiscrimination based on race and sex!

I must first start this complaint by stating that I have NEVER been treated so poorly by a company as I have been by Mercedes Benz of Tampa. On Wednesday, September 23, 2009, I contacted Mercedes Benz of Tampa to have my car serviced and Dawn Conyers a Service Associate (10 years experience) their handled this process. She advised me to bring my car in the very next morning a 7 AM and stated that the service I requested would take up to one hour. I followed her instructions and brought my car in with already purchased parts from the terrible Bay Area Imports which were a blower motor and a blower motor regulator to repair my air conditioner. Ms. Conyers quoted me $117.99 for one hour of service. It is a posted service policy to get an update on the progress of your vehicle every 30 minutes which in my case never happened and I ended up being there for five hours and an ending bill of $626.00. Never once did Ms. Conyers offer to send me away with a loaner vehicle until my car repairs were completed. I was there so long that a friend picked me up and took me to breakfast for almost two hours. During this time I received a call from Ms. Conyers advising me that my O-rings were leaking and in order to get my air conditioner completely repaired I would need to have the O-rings replaced. I asked her to confirm that the issues with my air conditioner would be completely resolved once this was done since I was about to agree to almost $500.00 more than I initially intended to. She advised, "Yes you will be riding cool." I asked her again, "Are you sure Dawn?" She said, "Yes Ms. Washington that will take care of the issues with your air conditioner not working. When we returned my friend witnessed Ms. Conyers tell me on four different occasions that my car was headed to the wash and would be out shortly. I didn't get my vehicle for another two hours and when it came out of the car wash my radio antenna was destroyed and my air conditioner was not blowing cool/cold at all. Ms. Conyers told me after I paid for the O-rings to be replaced and the parts I purchased to be installed that I may now need to replace the expansion valve and the ac compressor to get air in my car. I asked her why she confirmed that the issue would be resolved once I paid for the O-rings to be replaced and she said it was being mentioned after the fact because the technician want to "cover his ###." I complained of this to Service Manager, Jeff Summers. He advised me to bring my car in on Saturday, September 26, 2009, and to see Jon Waterhouse (34 years experience) to get everything resolved. When I arrived Mr. Waterhouse was very rude and spoke to me in a very condescending way. I am not sure if his discrimination was because I was wearing University of South Florida college gear and he assumed that I was a teenager, my skin color or my sex. He said, "We'll let you know what we come up with just prepare to pick your vehicle up on Monday, September 28, 2009, and in the meantime we have this Toyota Camry for you." I told him that was unacceptable I didn't drop of a Toyota and I didn't want to leave in one he said, "Oh well this is all Mr. Summers approved for you." I then approached Service Director, Jack Barnett with my complaint and he said, "So what you're not getting a Mercedes, who cares, it's not like we just have 50 Mercedes sitting around for customers to ride away in them." I replied, you're right in fact you have more than 50 and you are waiting for customers to ride away in them isn't this a dealership?" He offered no response and advised Jon Waterhouse to put me in the vehicle shown in the attached photo. So to add insult to injury not only does Mercedes Benz of Tampa rudely disrespect me, damage my vehicle but now they send me away in a truck covered with their logos and website to promote them when they've done me no justice. I have been loyal to Mercedes as it has been the only type of vehicle I've ever purchased and I can say with confidence that I will never purchase another vehicle from them again. I filed this complaint with Mercedes Benz of Tampa General Manager, Frank Cuteri, who then accused me of being a liar, stating that he knows verbatim what was discussed between Ms. Conyers and I yet later in the conversation stated that he hasn't had the opportunity to speak with her. This call was witnessed as Mr. Cuteri continued to call me names he then refused to acknowledge the damages to my vehicle stating has absolutely no proof that I even purchased my car there. I told him that I would be taking my complaint to his management company, the local news, better business bureau and anyone else who would listen. He told me that he didn't care just to come "get my ###" and return his vehicle. I advised him that I wasn't contact by Jon Waterhouse until 3:30 PM to let me know that my car was ready when service closes at 4 PM, he told me to expect to pick up my vehicle on September 28, 2009 and I was in route to a wedding. He said, "I don't give a ###!" I had my sister then speak with him to not only inform him that the entire conversation was being witnessed but also that there was no way possible that I could walk in a wedding and return to Mercedes all within one hour and that my vehicle would be picked up on September 28, 2009 and his would be returned. He replied, "Okay whatever." I also made Mr. Cuteri aware that a young white woman appearing close to my age came into the service center and immediately everyone (service staff) ran to her offering assistance and I never received that type of welcome. I am disgusted with Mercedes Benz of Tampa and disappointed in myself for making such a poor business decision.