Mercedes-Benz International Logo

Mercedes-Benz International

Having problems with Mercedes-Benz International?

Mercedes-Benz International Customer Service Contacts

800 9777 7777 (International)
1300 762 718 (Australia)
8800 200 0206 (Russia)
1800 881 133 (Malaysia)
+49 711 170 (Germany)
+1 800 367 6372 (United States)
+44 207 660 9993 (United Kingdom)
+64 800 62 2277 (New Zealand)
+32 80 011 412 (Belgium)
+45 33 785 656 (Denmark)
+31 800 637 2333 (Netherlands)
+966 126 613 000 (Saudi Arabia)
+65 62 981 818 (Singarope)
+27 126 771 500 (South Africa)
+82 800 011 886 (South Korea)
+66 20 341 000 (Thailand)
+54 114 808 8700 (Argentina)
Mercedesstraße 137
Stuttgart
Germany - 70327

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Mercedes-Benz International Customer Service. Initial Mercedes-Benz International complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Mercedes-Benz International above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Mercedes-Benz International. Discuss the issues you have had with Mercedes-Benz International and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

B

Mercedes-Benz South Africa — repairs and servicing

I bought a mercedes a170 for it's safety features, trustworthiness and ever thing else that goes along with...

Mercedes Benz$5.5 million sweepstakes fraud

Got a call…not the first saying this time i’ve won 5.5 million and a 2011 mercedez benz, and I just have to go to western union and drop $250, which I will get back, just to verify i’ve won. Don’t talk to anyone, blah, blah. This supposedly is coming from reader’s digest, mr. Jan anderson says. They give a name of carmen sartuche, 10343 vernon ave, montclair, cal 91763…. Duh, I am in california, so I said I will just take the money to that address (with the cops) because he is just a voice on the phone…. For which he said, well, his manager, mr. Mark mcguire, that oh, no, you need the validation number.

I asked how I can check them out because they are just a voice on the phone and I have two properties in modification, take care of my 96-year-old mom (praying on the elderly and desperate)…anyway, I am sure it is total #, unfortunately when you try to set up a sting, the cops aren’t willing to do anything unless a crime is actually committed, i.e., you spilled your money…. Same scam but in new york, they were giving 3.8 million and a mercedes, but having you overnight with the u.S. Mail…. Federal crime last I heard.

Called the attorney general, the post office “fbi” - never could get through to them, and the bronx precinct correspondiing to the address given. So two hours later, nada done but sucked up phone time and annoying the police for a “planned” fraud — and I can understand that it is not a blood and guts emergency (except for the victims…their last dollars) thanks for letting me vent. A sting operation would be good.

• Ni
      Nikalmed Apr 23, 2012

Got a call…not the first saying this time I’ve won 5.5 million and a 2011 Mercedez Benz, and I just have to go to Western Union and drop $250, which I will get back, just to verify I’ve won. Don’t talk to anyone, blah, blah. This supposedly is coming from Reader’s Digest, Mr. Jan Anderson says. They give a name of Carmen Sartuche, 10343 Vernon Ave, Montclair, Cal 91763….duh, I am in California, so I said I will just take the money to that address (with the cops) because he is just A VOICE ON THE PHONE….for which he said, well, his manager, Mr. Mark McGuire, that oh, no, you need the validation number.

I asked how I can check them out because they are just a VOICE ON THE PHONE and I have two properties in modification, take care of my 96-year-old mom (praying on the elderly and desperate)…anyway, I AM SURE IT IS TOTAL ###, unfortunately when you try to set up a sting, the cops aren’t willing to do anything unless a crime is actually committed, i.e., you spilled your money…. Same scam but in New York, they were giving 3.8 million and a Mercedes, but having you overnight with the U.S. Mail….federal crime last I heard.

Called the Attorney General, the Post Office “FBI” -never could get through to them, and the Bronx precinct correspondiing to the address given. So two hours later, nada done but sucked up phone time and annoying the police for a “planned” fraud — and I can understand that it is not a blood and guts emergency (except for the victims…their last dollars) Thanks for letting me vent. A sting operation would be good.

• Pt
      ptceli Jan 19, 2012

MERCEDES BENZ SUCKS ...ONCE THEY MAKE THE SALE THEY COULD CARE LESS ABOUT THE BUYER, I WOULD NEVER IN MY LIFE BUY ANOTHER MERCEDES BENZ

Mercedes Benz Research & Development India Pvt Ltd. (MBRDI)wicked management, strict notice period 3 months

Bad work culture: Low class treatment from the management. They treat you like labour. They let you to do any garbage work independent of your skill set.

Technology: No cutting edge and no technology here at all, just politics and a bunch of expats keen on doing their 3 year terms here and get their promotions and go home.

Wicked management: My friend was recruited for team lead position. He was assigned a developer role. He had to undergo torture for one year. Finally he had to leave the company. They play politics with the people. Another friend was crying before she was leaving as she had to go through the tortures.

Strict notice period (3 months): They mention that part of the notice period can be waived off if the management is willing to. But they renewed the policies which say that the notice period cannot be waived of. No buy out option. It is must that you have to serve the notice period and then only leave the organization.

I put the best for a project. Still my management has treated me like a labour. I successfully completed the project, independent of such disturbances. And when I am on bench, I had resigned from the services. Then they mentioned that I have to serve the 3 months notice period and leave. When asked "I had no responsibilities and no project", they said, "the policies are changed and they are strict about these. Every one has to serve the notice period and leave". They turned down the buy out option as well.

They have threatened that if I abscond the company, they will approach legally.

It would be helpful, if the government can do something in this regard.

Sometimes I feel that there must be a union for software/service industry as well.

An MBRDI employee Oct 25, 2011

They have threatened that if I abscond the company, they will approach legally.

It would be helpful, if the government can do something in this regard.

M

Mercedes Benz of Plano — refused parts warranty

Employee(s) Dealt With: Bonnie Beck and Kelly, and GM Kim Patterson My Review of Mercedes-Benz of...

Mercedes Benz Financial Services Ltduncaring

After to ceasing my business (due to lack of work and having cash flow problems) it was agreed to return my Vehicle through Mercedes Benz Financial Services Ltd, I also informed them that I was now unemployed.
      The vehicle was auctioned at a low value leaving me with a residual fee of just over £9000.00 to pay. I am in consultatation with the Consumer Cedit Counselling Service and supplied a Offer of Token Payment to Mercedes Benz Fianacial Services Ltd along with my budget. The first reply I got was from a Debt Collection Company. I replied to this company and now I am under threat of court action even though I am still willing to maintain the Offer of Token Payment. I remain unemployed but actively seeking work and have sucessfully completed my exams & tests to become a PCV (bus/coach) driver!

R

Mercedes-Benz Lottery — scam

From: judy.[protected]@gwes.ca Date: May 18, 2009 Subject: Your REF No: MB01022009/21 THE LOTTERY...

Mercedes Benz Xmas Cash Splashfraud

from Benz Xmas Cash Splash <[protected]@sbcglobal.net>
        reply-to [protected]@discuz.org
        date Fri, Nov 27, 2009
        subject END OF YEAR PROMO WINNER
        signed-by sbcglobal.net

Send your details. 1:Names... 2:Address...3.Phone.No...4.Present Country, For the claims of £950, 000.00 GBP which was awarded to your E-Mail ID in our Mercedes Benz Xmas Cash Splash

Best Regards
        Mercedes Office

Mercedespoor workmanship

Not very long ago, the “engine-problem” light in my MERCEDES came on, at which stage I drove the vehicle directly to Rola Motors to have it checked.

The computer could immediately trace the problem and an engine-part had to be replaced. I think the cost was about R20’000. Initially I was told I will have to pay 40%. I begrudgingly agreed, feeling that I probably have no choice, and I said nothing. However, someone within Mercedes / dealership seemed to have felt strongly that it is not fair to have the customer pay for what is (I assume) some design or factory fault. As far as I recall, I still had to pay some percentage, but it was drastically reduced.
          Not even 5’000 km later (in fact it is probably less than 2’000 km later, in fact it is probably less than 1’000 km later) I heard funny engine-noises when starting up in the morning. The “engine-problem” light in my vehicle did not come on, but I nonetheless immediately booked the vehicle into Rola Motors again. I assumed it is possibly the part that was recently replaced that now gave trouble. Lo and behold when I was told that this is ANOTHER engine part, and this is ANOTHER R20’000-plus of which I am expected to pay 40%.
          I cannot believe I am expected (twice in a row) to pay for something that must surely be a design, a factory or a maintenance fault.
          I have contacted Daimler South Africa on 10 June. I still have not had a response.

ANEKO ROY Jun 05, 2012

NAME- ANEKO ROY
              ADDRESS- SIPAT, BILASPUR 3X660MW NTPC, DOOSAN OFFICE
              PIN-495006
              MOBILE-+[protected]
              AGE- 23

• Je
              Jeffrey Skott Dec 12, 2011

I received a call from a man who had really bad “broken” english. After several times asking what he wanted, I was told I won 1.335 million and a new Mercedes just because I was a tax paying citizen and because I paid my bills on time. I never did get his name, but he gave me a badge # 2124.All I needed to do is go to Wal Mart and buy a Money Pack Card for 255.00. Then call his supervisor, Carson Jones, at [protected] and give him the card # and my address where these were to be delivered. UPS would deliver my cash and car, I was to give the card to the driver and the package code is SL433.

The next day I received a call from Mr. Jones to see if I had the Money Pack Card, which I did not. He asked me to call him at [protected] once I had the card. I asked for his tax ID#, but he did not seem to know what I was talking about. Then I received another call from him the next day. He said he was in Texas and could bring cash and car to me if I had the card. Again, stated I did not buy the card. He asked that I call him at [protected] as soon as I had the card. I am still getting calls, but since I have caller ID I do not pick up the phone.

• De
              Devaraja Puttaswamy Sep 26, 2007

Dear All,

I have recd the mail claims unit saying that winning lottery prize of gbp 700000 sponsored by Mercedes Benz Corporation (UK) they are sending by express courier before delivery we need to give the courier charges of 400 gbp. I believe this is fraudulent activity forceable done by others to customers.

Please, beware!

R

Mercedes Benz of Orange Park — dishonest sales

This dealer sold me a used car by showing me a list of options that were supposed to be on the vehicle and...

Leith Mercedes Benz of Raleighmercedes sabotage

Sent my car in, one November for a routine campaign recall on hoses. Two months after that my check engine light came on. Then car started losing power, and I noticed a bit of noise under the hood. My husband, and I opened the hood, and checked all the belts, and could tell where this noise was coming from, but I did not want to drive it 30 miles to the dealesrship, so I had it towed there. Diagnosis was an alternator, and more! Had the most important thing fixed, they said I could come pick up the car; it was ready. Got to the dealership, the guy bringing my car around called my service advisor, and said the steering is hard. I Left it there overnight. They called me the next day with another problem, this time it was pullies, belts, and tension stuff. Then they hit me with this 3000.00 engine Kompressor, that needed to be replaced. Hey! this exquisitely made German car only had 43, 000 miles on it! what are you talking about a Kompressor for? I knew right then something was suspicious; and I told my advisor if they sabotaged my car, they have done it to the wrong one. I was so upset, I did not let them know I was on my way there. When I arrived, I told the service manager, I knew they sabotaged my car, to get more money from me, and I demanded to talk to the technician, and to see the belt that he took off my car. He found my belt, and brought it to me. It had melted off the pully; but no one smelled burning rubber, before they brought my car around for me to pick it up the fist time; nor did the tech? But they told me, they test drive the cars after repairs at least 4 miles, to make sure everything is working properly, before the owners pick their cars up. No one test drove my car, they just reved the rpms so high, in the shop, the pullies locked. I know this because my car's odometer reading was the same as when I took it in, as when I picked it up. And the belts were fine the day before I brought it in, and it had not been driven. I then complained to the general Manager, and I let them know it was not over. Guess what, after almost 2000.00 in pullies, belts, and coolant replacement, & a sensor. They repaired my car. I did not need a 3000.00 engine Kompressor. Only needed a waterpump, and in the end they ate that waterpump bill. I did not know it was the water pump until I read the end of service invoice. I was going to file a lawsuit as big as that company could hold, if my car was not repaired. It is running better than it was, when I first purchased it. It was thorougly checked by the General man, the Service Man. and someone else, before they called me to come pick it up. They were so gald to get me out of their hair. Since then I have not received any oil change notices, nor any other service notices since this happed. It pays to really be aware of situations, and how others can try to take advantage of you. It payed off in my case with this dealership. I know I am not the first person they have done this to; this scam was a well rehearsed plan!!!

S

Mercedes Benz Of Tampa — taking advantage of a young girl

I have been with Mercedes Benz for almost 6 years. 5. I wanted to inform you of multiple situations occurring...

Mercedes Benz E350 2006defective gearbox

I bought a used Mercedes Benz E350 in 2010 from a non Mercedes dealer.
              I checked the vehicles history with Mercedes ermelo and they assured me the car was in good condition as they were the servicing agent and selling agent.

After I had driven the car fro 10 000 km the gearbox started giving problems. I contacted MB Sa but they keep on referring me to a dealer who says I was happy with vehicle( which I was at first.

After MB SA wanted R 28 000 to correct the fault I decided to check if the same problem does not occur elsewhere.
              It came apparent that the problem is common all over the world and that it was a design/manufacturing fault.
              The Electronic selector plate is faulty. MB says my car is out of warranty so it is my problem I say it is there problem as they knew that this kind of gearbox is giving problems . Therefore I demand that they fix it at their cost

Mercedes Benz Of Tampatrade in negotiations ignored kelly blue book values

My wife and I went in the Mercedes Benz of Tampa Dealership and test drove a used Lexus LS 460 vehicle that initially had a low sticker price. We test drove the car and liked it. It then came down to the negotiations and trade in. We requested the dealership provide a trade in value for both our CPO Lexus LS 430 and a CPO BMW 545i and stated we would only trade in one of the vehicles depending on the trade in offer. We were shocked when the initial trade in was $7, 000 below Kelly Blue Book for Good condition. They provided a trade offer for my BMW 545i and valued the vehicle at $8000 below KBB. After the low ball tactic we we then proceeded to raise the value with no luck. The Mercedes Benz of Tampa internet Sales staff ignored the printed Kelly Blue Book document that stated fair, good and excellent values from that days Kelly Blue Book. It appears they were trying to make a $7000-$8000 dollar profit from the sale and trade of these vehicles. I then had an uncomfortable situation retrieving my wife's Title and later Drivers License which they had in their back office. We walked out in disgust and they later came out to try to negotiate in the parking lot. I would have never expected this from Mercedes Benz dealership as I have had past good relations and negotiations wtih Lexus, BMW and Acura. I can only believe that the General Manager of Mercedes Benz of Tampa is not aware of these tactics from their internet sales managers that are deployed upon the customers. I would strongly recommend to not conduct business at this Mercedes Benz of Tampa dealership.

• Si
                    si_mbftwayne Jun 26, 2013

Lets look at the facts. Sean is fat, and completely oblivious that he dresses like (walks around looking like) a complete tool. It is no wonder his wife cheated on him repeatedly with many different men. I am sure those real men did not walk around with man jewelry and doucebag affliction shirts. What a joke.

• Sh
                    Shaun Ivancic Apr 28, 2011

I work for Mercedes Benz of fort Wayne not my parents. I have been the top salesperson there since 2005. I left Mercedes Benz of Tampa due to how I was treated and how they treat their employees. Whomever posted their comment on here is a low life ### and obviously knows me so have the guts to say something to me instead of hiding. I was voted must trusted and best auto salesperson 3 years in a row so my actions speak for themselves. It's a shame people like the person who posted above have to make up lies and assumptions. Bottom feeding jealous minimum wage trashy girl...either way I pity them.

• Si
                    si_mb46825 Apr 28, 2011

Shaun works for Mercedes Benz!! He worked at the Ft Wayne, IN dealership for a while and then he moved to Tampa to work at their dealership. He was fired from the Tampa location, so he moved back to his hometown to work for mommy & daddy at the Ft Wayne dealership again. You should see his ridiculous complaint about the Tampa MB dealership- it's a joke...just like he is!!

• Sh
                    Shaun Ivancic Apr 18, 2011

I agree and witnessed this situation. Mercedes Benz has been contacted numerous time regarding multiple issues and nothing is every done due to it being such a large volume store and one of the newest standard for buildings. I have personally contacted Mercedes Benz and no resolution has been figured out as of yet. I do agree though that their antics are very crude.

• Zo
                    Zoni Feb 17, 2011

Write a letter of complaint about the dealership to Mercedes Benz North America in Montvale, New Jersey. Even though you were not buying a MB but a used Lexus they probably got in as a trade-in, you need to let MB know that this dealerships has some rather unscrupulous methods of selling. The "keeping the title" or "holding onto a drivers license" or my favorite, "wont give you back the keys after they test your trade-in" are common and bad sales tactics by many dealers because they don't want you to leave their lot without buying a car.

Mercedes Benzdefect new c 200 cgi avg

last early dec 2010, i placed an order to buy a new c 200 cgi avg. after almost 2 months of waiting period, on jan 31st, 2011, the dealer delivered my new car. 3 hours later, my new car produced an electrical malfunctioning sounds from the speakers. that sound was on and off the whole night in my garage. less than 24 hours after i received my new car, the dealer took it back and tried to fix the stereo system and re-charged the car battery. i then emailed to mercedes benz indonesia as well as the dealer several times, as well as called the head office and complained to the customer service officer. the only replied that i received was that my email was submitted to asd/### department (whatever that means) with no further updates from either mercedes benz indonesia nor the dealer. it has been a week since my car is back in the dealer's service department. i am so disappointed. bought a new car and got a defected "new" car ? worst thing is, mercedes benz indonesia as well as the dealer, pt. hartono raya motor have no responsibilities in selling a defected new car.

Mercedes-Benzbadly scratched windscreen due to factory defect

On the 4th January, 2010 while I was driving on a freeway between Cato Ridge and HIllcrest, in rain, I heard a scraping sound which I identified as my back windscreen wiper. It would not switch off independantly of the front wipers. When I was safe and able to stop, +- 10 minutes later, it was to discover that the back windscreen wiper had snapped in half and the remaining half, with a very sharp edge had scratched my back widnscreen very badly in the shape of an arc. This is irrepairable damage and the cost of a new window is R5, 000. The car is now defaced and therefore devalued to that amount.

On +- the 14th January, I had my car serviced at Pinetown Mercedes Benz, Old Main Road Pinetown for its 60, 000 klms service. As I have a full maintenance contract with them this is mandatory. I pointed out to Mr Martin Ball who attended to my service what had happened. They replaced the windscreen wiper with a new mechanism yet when I asked them to replace the damaged window they refused. They have subsequently refused this request again. In my opinion, they have acknowledged responsibility by replacing the mechanism and purely due to this factory fault my window has been damaged.

Mercedes E 350poor quality

I am the original owner of a 2006 Mercedes E 350 which has been serviced on time by Mercedes dealers exclusively.
                      December 2010 at 80, 000 miles the transmission failed and the repair was $6, 550.00.
                      No explanation was given for the failure and to add insult to injury when I asked for the failed parts the answer was that these were available at an additional $1, 000.00 charge only.
                      Phone calls to MBUSA headquarters remain unanswered. A call made to MB Stuttgart Germany resulted in "there is nothing we can do" Emails to Mr. Veig the service manager at MBUSA remain unanswered.
                      Conclusion: Mercedes is no longer the quality that it used to be. Save yourself money and aggravation. Buy BMW instead.

Mercedes-Benzreputable companies selling known defective goods

In November 2009 I puchased a C180 mercedes Benz 2005 model with very low KM from Mercedes Constantia, I was promised all sorts of things like my next service is only 30%, the car underwent a 20 point quality check which gives me us the buyer peace of mind. I am also puchasing from Mercedes themself which in itself means they represent quality.
                        Before I purchased I raised two issue to the salesman, The one was the clutch that took far to high which made it impossible to perform a smooth changeover and the fact that the emergency footbreak do not hold the car.. He assured in me I do not have to worry, he had it checked out and and there is nothing wrong with either the clutch or the footbreak.
                        On first service clutch was identfied as shuddering and had to be replaced. After a few calls the dealer agreed to pay for clutch but I had to pay for all the other stuff than suddenly in three month period broke (e.g engine mounting). 10 days after the service I suddenly have engine trouble. This time a breather pipe that suddenly in 4 months time broke down. Another R3000 to fix.

• Yc
                            Ycon Feb 08, 2014

Does anyone out there own a Mercedes Benz under warranty which does around 10mpg. I do ! I have tried to reject this car twice in the 12 months I have owned it as it has had countless problems...shock absorbers ...steering tensioner broken ...lights that fail while you are driving on an unlit road in the dark...not much fun I can tell you.These are just a few of the problems the car had in the first month of ownership. Guess what Mercedes don't want it back...surprise surprise

Mercedes Star C3mercedes diagnostics tool

I have ordered a Mercedes Star C3 Diagnostic tool for 420$ two and half Months ago.After using the product for 3 weeks it stop working i contacted a Seller named Aaron Zhao and he agreed to have it sent it back and exchange it for a brand new one.I send it back in beginning of November Today is December 31 2010 and i still haven't received my product or my money he keeps making excuses that the chines sales people are slow and that i should wait and i have been for 2 months.Last message i received from him was that Technicians have solved the problem and that i should have it on Wednesday which should have been on December 22 or 29 even though on postal tracking site it still says Attempting to deliver to chines peoples rep and this is after 2 months.I am trying to file a claim over alibaba and paypal but i have a feeling that i will get no where with it.Please stay away from this company it cost me almost 500$ with shipping back cost DRS ELECTRON TECHNOLOGY CO LTD.DRS ELECTRON TECHNOLOGY CO LTD stay away

Mercedes Benzbeware

My Mercedes has 37, 900 miles and was off warranty by 4 months when the transmission totally failed.

Since it was out of warranty period they would not contribute to a repair of $7, 000.

They are aware that I have been a Mercedes owner for some 30 yrs. and currently own two of their cars but apparently they couldn't care less.

4non Dec 08, 2010

You're out of your warranty date...why would they contribute?

Mercedes Benzheated seat went on fire in front of fire department

heated seat caught fire gave me second degree burns to my left hand that caused ligament permanent damage also carpol tunnel witch caused me to close my store i owen a florist and im a floral designer so i need both my hands to work and as time goes by it gets worse pain wise not to mention what im gonna do for work after the fact i can never use my left hand again for labor work use been avoiding me for quite some time so i have no choice but to goto the media i did alot of reserch and it happened to several people and if i have to i will locate all of them and we will sign a pittion against benz i have all there names and there ready to take action against use its negligence on your part its been goin on for awhile and use did nothing to fix it or compensate the families not this time im gonna take this every news paper available to get my story out so if i were you read the paper every one and the news I paid alot of money for a car thats gonna go up in flames luckily i was rite in front of the fire department at the time so i have several witnesses also cops were there and the fire department are more then willing to testafy on my behalf so think about that no lawer can debate that have a great day

Maria_G Dec 15, 2010

what a B.S.?

4non Dec 08, 2010

Oh you're so right! Thanks, I completely missed that in the illegitimacy of the entire post. Not to mention carpal tunnel is actually pretty easy to get treated.

4non Dec 08, 2010

Wow, so many problems with this.
                                  1. This is not a direct line to Mercedes-Benz. This is a CONSUMER complaint forum - nothing on this site actually goes beyond this site. This is just for people who have been scammed to let other people know "hey, don't use this company/product".
                                  2. Your story stinks of lies. You can never use your hand again due to second degree burns? Hmm...I received 3rd degree burns to 60% of my body when the gas line I was repairing exploded when the client opened the valve too early...that was only four years ago and hey, I've got full mobility again!
                                  3. Learn how to type, spell, and use punctuation, please...it's pretty hard to understand what you're trying to say when you say "use" instead of "you" and your entire multi-paragraph complaint is in ONE SENTENCE.

You fail, sir.

i made my complaint

please repliy asap

• Cm
                                  CM1986 Aug 01, 2010

can you go above him and talk to the service manager himself ?

• So
                                  Sovereign-sucks Aug 01, 2010

I forgot to mention a few names.
                                  Ertan, the assistant service manager. Every time i wan to speak with him lately he is either away from his desk or out for lunch. Ignores my voice mails. Why is he hiding ??? Why don't you face your customer???? Is this tolerable at MB dealers???
                                  Christian, the sales manager. He was the sweetest guy while negotiating the sale but do not try to approach him with anything once there is no money or commission to make because he will ignore your calls. Same as Ertan...
                                  The shop foreman I do not remember his name. He says if there is no lights on the dash board he cannot do anything. There was no light on board for my shifting problems either, or for the cranking noise i was getting but they booth got fixed... To me he is just incompetent.

• So
                                  Sovereign-sucks Aug 01, 2010

#

I bought a C280 from them in Nov 09. Problems, starting right away. Mechanical noise, shifting problems and the car stalls while you shift from park in to drive... The first 2 problems where fixed but but they never toke care of the stalling problem. I brought the car 3 more times at the dealer but all they said was "do you wan out of the car" which meant basically me trading in and losing 10K...They made no effort on fixing the car, they never really investigated my car's problem. They claim they drove the car and nothing happen while the car stalled on me getting out of their parking lot. If anyone knows a good reason for a car to stall please enlighten me. There was no effort of any kind to solve that problem and at the end they tell me to call customer service... Once they made a sale, they do not wanna waste their time with you anymore...
                                  I will file every complaint possible with every agency i can including consumer affairs, BBB, attorney's general office and will send emails to every news channel there is here in NY. I paid over $28 000.00 for a car that stalls on me, can you blame me ?

Arben