The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved McDonalds - — unfair treatment
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
My husband works for the Macdonalds by Provo High. Twice when he has been sure he is not to work he finds out later he was scheduled. Making him look bad when he was sure he was not to work. He has been called a liar when he said he worked at another Macdonalds, when he did, in Ft Madison Iowa for about a year (I am his wife, I would know). Called a liar to his face and no one will admit when they make shift mistakes- he just gets the blame . But do they call when he is due in and he is not there? No. They only call when they are short staffed, then they call and he normally goes in as he is supposed to. They know our number why not phone if he is down for that day?? He feels they are trying to sack him and this how they plan to do it- to make it so it is his fault when it isnt- he is not a slacker, he goes to work on the days he has knowledge he is working.
I dont like this. They own two other Macdonalds in the area.
More McDonalds - Complaints & Reviews
- McDonalds - I got a food poisoning eating their food
- McDonalds Australia - bad customer service
- Work at Mcdonalds - made my 15 year old daughter afraid of work
- McDonalds - Canada - why are your ordering diet coke?
- McDonalds - refund policy
- McDonald's - the whole experience today
- McDonald's - smoke house burger, waiting time and service
- McDonald's - Putrid service
- Mcdonald's Monopoly - rip off
- McDonalds - mcdonalds barangay pinagsama taguig product