McDonalds -unfair treatment

My husband works for the Macdonalds by Provo High. Twice when he has been sure he is not to work he finds out later he was scheduled. Making him look bad when he was sure he was not to work. He has been called a liar when he said he worked at another Macdonalds, when he did, in Ft Madison Iowa for about a year (I am his wife, I would know). Called a liar to his face and no one will admit when they make shift mistakes- he just gets the blame . But do they call when he is due in and he is not there? No. They only call when they are short staffed, then they call and he normally goes in as he is supposed to. They know our number why not phone if he is down for that day?? He feels they are trying to sack him and this how they plan to do it- to make it so it is his fault when it isnt- he is not a slacker, he goes to work on the days he has knowledge he is working.
I dont like this. They own two other Macdonalds in the area.

• Mc
    Mcdonalds Worker Nov 08, 2009

Mcdonalds is a hard place to work. I worked at mcdonalds for 6 weeks now and alredy i have been put through hell. they argue with me on how things are suposed to be done when i have the managers handbook but still im wrong even of i read the book. Also they all go for smoke breaks when its rushy and leavs two of us to handle hundreds of people comming in to dine. Thats not all they send us home because we said a wrong word even going as far as to changing our hrs we clocked in at so they dont have as much to pay out to the employees. The secdules are alwise being changes and not informing us about it then were slackers and liars because we dont show up fopr work on time or at all. but its a small works why get mad over little things in live its better to push on and get what you deserve. props to annyone who is doing this.