McDonaldsterrible I hate them, they don't allow freedom

Ok i was in mcdonalds, and i had to use the restroom really bad. so i placed my order, which i didn't receive at all. i had to take a number 2, and i pulled down my pants and ### on the floor and the manager proceeded to get mad and alert security.

what was the problem?i felt as if i could not rush to the bathroom, plus the fact, that i make 80 thousand dollars a year meant nothing to them i make more money than all of the employees combine, so he needed to back up off me. my taxes help keep this company a float

after i was detained i decided to speak to this manager and proceeded to yell at him and tell him i demand to get better service next time and a free meal.

roninsgirl May 04, 2009

First and foremost you sound like a [censored] and needed to be detained! Second off, why in the world would you ever think that it is okay to take a crap on someone else floor? Ever? It does not matter how much money you make, you have no manners or class! I come from an upper class and would be damned if anyone saw me behaving like that, even drunk! You should be very ashamed of yourself and your actions. I hope next time McDonald's file charges against you!

• La
    Lawrence May 08, 2009

You are disgusting. In fact, I think this is a "joke post".

• Ol
    olkoo May 08, 2009

are you a registered nurse??

• Lo
    Lorelee May 08, 2009

Your a jerk and deserved everything you got. You have no class. Money doesn't give you privileges to be disgusting and arrogant. I come from a lower income family and I have more class than you.

Billydude15 May 08, 2009

Hey give the person a break, same thing happened to me. :D Funny letter by the way. This is a joke post, this person is making fun of a real person that thinks that she has better privlages being a nurse. If she wrote this she would demand they worship her ### because her ### is worth more than their wages combined because she buys expensive cheese, corn, crackers and pasta to produce the ###.

Billydude15 May 08, 2009

You forgot to ask for a gift card.

• Re
    realist May 08, 2009

LOL OLKOO, I know who your talking about!!! anyway this jerk is not being serrious, no one is that stupid, and if he really is, he should really just off himself. I kind of think this a pathetic attempt to get attention, you know what a better way would be to get attention there FRANKVICTOR35, just kill yourself and rid us of your stupidity, the people who for some reason care about you will give you more attention then you ever thought you would get, paying their last respects. Either that or put yourself in a mentle instatution, because you have issues.

• Ki
    kim May 08, 2009

You are an idiot. I could tell immediately that it wasn't true but seriously... this is how your spend your time? You're a loser... get life!!!

• john7777 May 08, 2009

I love fake threads. But if this is real I hope you go to jail.

Billydude15 May 08, 2009

I love fake threads too, kim if you don't than don't insult the person atleast they make us laugh.

• Co
    copernicus2009 May 28, 2009

Thank you. This was possibly the funniest thread I've read so far (aside from the neurotic RN who likes to harass Walmart employees).
    :D

• Sm
    smarterthanthatone Jul 11, 2009

ur a [censored], [censored]!!!

• Ho
    HooHah Sep 17, 2009

$80, 000 a year? Like to come wash my Lambo, douchebag?

rodney2008 Apr 13, 2010

lmao sounds like a jack ### to me and if I was manager there ud be banned for hells life

rodney2008 Apr 13, 2010

whos ### me or the one who did this?

ha ha ha I agree thanks

• Di
    Dimitrius19 Jun 30, 2010

What I find odd is that this post has generated more reaction than any serious problems other people posted. I agree with some of the comments, but why can SOME of us not take the time to respond to others problems that are serious yet post in response to some thirteen year old who obviously needs attention.

• Aj
    ajmike Jul 29, 2010

hahahahahahahahhaha

• Jj
    jjjjj1111 Sep 02, 2010

You are a lowlife and I think you are lying about how much money you make. If you really made $80k a year, you would have more class and respect for other people's property. Since you supposedly make so much money, how about you invite the McDonald's manager over to your house and let him [censor] on your floor and see how you like it! You are a disgusting human being. You probably make so little you live in [censor] and are used to it.