Mcdonalds Store#4593 Elkton, MD.migrant workers

Sept. 27, 2009 at 14:37 I was spoken to and treated rudely by two different employees of the Elkton, Md. McDonalds.; Neither of which spoke enough English to be understood by an English speaking person. They spoke to each other in spanish and due to my knowledge of spanish, I called them on it. I had ordered a quarter pounder to go, I got a quarter pounder with cheese to "eat-in". I sent it back two times and got the same thing each time then demanded my money be returned and demanded to speak with a manager. Where upon I met with a black girl who spoke as badly as the mexicans. McDonald's needs to support Americans, if your employees wish to work in America they need to speak English and go thru the proper proceedures to work here. If an INS officer walked in any McDonald's, I truly believe over half of the employees would scoot out the back door. I will no longer purchase from McDonald's and I am not alone in this.