McDonald'spayroll check stubs

M Review updated:

I work for a McDonald's and we receive our pay as direct deposit or a paycard. We receive no paycheck information (check stubs).
Supposedly they will print one out for you on request, but even after repeated requests they continue to avoid providing them. I need them for my husband's social security disability claim but management still will not get them for me.
Unfortunately, when I contacted my state labor board I was informed that in my state there is no law that they have to provide pay information.
Therefore, I have no idea what I pay for taxes, or if I am ever paid for the correct amount of hours worked.

• Yo
    Youngbang31 Oct 05, 2021

Wat time do our money come on our paycards

• Im
    imjustsaying41 Dec 02, 2014

@Gravitytheseducer, the correct spelling is grammar.

• Gravitytheseducer Apr 21, 2012

You make no sense at all. You need to work on your grammer its terrible

• Mc
    MCDONALDS WORKER53 Mar 29, 2012

IN KENNETT SQUARE, PA THERE IS AN MANEGER NAME NEDRA THAT IS ACTUALLY SABOTAGING EMPLOYEES THAT ARE HAVING AN TOUGH TIME WORKING WITH MEXICANS SHE HIRE THAT DONT SPEAK ENGLISH, CANT READ THE CHARTS AND ASK AMERICANS THAT ARE BI-LINGUAL WHATS THIS AND WHATS THAT? THEY ALSO ARE TAMPERING AND INTERFERING WITH THE COOKS WORK DETAILS BY PULLING UP FRIED ITEMS BEFORE THEIR TIME IS DONE NOT LOOKING WHICH TIMER IS ACTUALLY BUZZING AS WELL AS MISIMFORMING NEDRA OF TREATS THAT ARE FABRICATED, THESE WORKERS ARE SLACKERS THAT DILIBERTLY MAKE MESS AND DONT CLEAN UP AFTER THEM SELVES OR AS THEY GO EVEN WHEN VOLUME RUSH IS DOWN OR OVER. I INFACT HAD GIVEN HER AN ACCOUNT CHANGE NEW NUMBER AND ROUTING NUMBER AS WELL, AND HERE MY CHECK IS NOT AT THE STORE OR BANK FOR THE SECOND TIME, ALSO AS AN FULL PART TIME WORKER MY HOURS ARE DOWN DELIBERTLY AND SHE EXCLAIMS, "SO ARE OTHERS", WHICH OTHERS ARENT AN COOK, I AM. TO ME IM TREATED UNFAIR, IS BEING SET UP AND TARGETED BY THE MEXICANS AND THE AMERICANS ARE ALSO OTHER THAN I NOT BEING TREATED FAIRLY AS WE SHOULD BE, I WENT TO MR. OKEERE AND TWICE HE HAS GONE OUT HIS WAY TO CORRECT HER AND SHE MANAGES TO PERSONALLY FIND SOME THING ELSE TO ALTER UNFAIRLY, HE WANTS TO KNOW THESE THINGS AND THE EMPLOYEES ARE AFRAID TO TALK OR GET FIRED, WHICH SHE THREATENS ME WITH, WHEN INFACT ALL THAT SHE TRY TO CONFRONT ME OR OTHERS WITH IS EXCUSES LOOKING FIR AN REASON OR TRYING TO FORCE US TO QUIT WHEN WE ARE IN NO POSITION TO DO, LACK OF TRANSPOTATION IN THE CITY, NO OTHER JOBS, WE GIVE 100% TO HER AND THE STORE AND SHE STILL HAVENT YET PROPERALLY TRAIN US AND EXSPECT US TO COME IN LOOK AT AN VIDEO AND GET TO WORK ATTITUDE, I WANT TO EXCELL IN THIS BUSINESS I WORKED WITH IN DIFFERENT ARES ON SHORT BASIS BECAUSE OF TRAVELING WITH MILITARY SPOUSE AND IN BETWEEN SCHOOLING, SHE IS NOT INTERESTED IN US PROGRESSING, OTHER MANEGERS ARE ALSO AT ODDS WITH HER AND REFUSE TO EVEN FALL INTO HER GAMES OF FEELING SUPERIOR TO US, ABOVE US AND IN CONTROL, THATS WHERE SHE LACK AT IN HER PERSONAL LIFE AND COME TO WORK CARRYING THAT ATTITUDE AND WE SEE IT FEEL IT, AND FEEL LIKE WE ARE BEING PUNISHED AND UNDERMINDED BY HER, I TRIED TO GIVE THE FRANCHISE-CORORATE WHICH EVER ONE AN NEW ROUTING NUMBER SHE WAS TO GIVE 2 1/2 TO 3 WEEKS AGO ALONG WITH AN ACCOUNT NUMBER AND SHE DIDNT, THIS IS THE SECOND TIME NOW MY CHECK IS OUT THERE NOW FOR TWO DAYS LOST AND NOT RECIEVED BACK BY THE BANK OR MCDONALDS FOR THE SECOND TIME IN THE 8 TO 9 MONTHS OF ME WORKING, I JUST LOST TWO MONTHS OF WORK IN THE HOSPITAL FOR BRONCHIL INFECTION AND FELL AT RITE AIDS IN AN POT HOLE, I NEEDED THOSE HOURS AND MONEY TO PAY WHAT I WAS IN REARS OF AND SHE KNEW THE SERIOUSNESS OF THIS MATTER AND THIS IS THE OUT COME BECAUSE I REPORTED HER TO THE GENERAL MANEGER OVER HER. THIS TOWN IS SMALL, NO OVER WORK AND I DEPEND ON THIS JOB AND IS DEVOTED AND DEDICATED TO WORK AT MCDONALDS AND IS VERY MUCH AN HARD WORKER THAT DO EVERY THING THROUGHALLY ALONG WITH COOKING, I AM AN COOK SHE HAS MADE IT APPEAR AND FORCED ME TO SIGN PAPERS TO APPEAR THAT I AM OR IS PUTTING CUSTOMERS AT RISK IN COOKING ON COMPERMISING BASIS OF THE TIMERS THAT IMPROPERLY DONT WORK ACCORDING TO TEMPS IF DROPED AT THE SAME TIME, SHE NEVER TRAINED US TO KNOW THE RIGHTR PROCEDURE IIF IN ANY EVENT THAT WERE TO HAPPEN, TO MAKE IT EVEN WORSE . SHE CALLED ME WITH EXCUSES AND SAID TO PRINT THINGS ON PAPER FOR ME TO UNDERSTAND FROM THE SCHEDULE ON DOWN TO OTHER THINGS NOT WANTING TO TRAIN ME FURTHER TO MAKE SANDWHICH, LEARN SPEED E.T.C. AND WOULDNT ANSWER HER CELL PHONE TO HELP ME WITH THE CHECK ISSUE AS WELL. THE CURRENT MANEGERS THEIR WOULDNT HELP ME, LOOK FOR IT NOR TAKE THE TIME TO TRACK DOWN MY CHECK AND EVEN YELLED AT ME AS THOUGH THEY WERE ACCUSSING ME OF YELLING AT THEM WHEN IN FACT THEY GOT SMART AND STATED" IDONT KNOW WHERE YOUR CHECK IS AND HUNG UP ON ME TODAY AT NOON, MARCH 28TH.. AN HISPANIC MANEGER THAT NEVER SMILES AND APPEAR TO ALWAYS BE ANGRY, WHY? IM HAPPY AND HONOURED TO WORK THEIR INSPITE ALL THIS AND SMILE AND GREET THE CUSTOMERS, TAKE UP THEIR TRAYS, TRASH, CLEAN THE REST ROOMS AND MINGLE WITH THE CHIDREN WHEN THEY ARE CRABBY, I BRING SMILES TO THOSE IN LINE IMPATIENT GREETING THEM WHEN NO OTHER HAS, WONT DO AND HAVE GOTTEN MANY COMPLIMENTS TO THE MANEGERS, AND NOT ONCE HAVE THEY COME UP TO ME TO SAY THANK YOU NORMA OR SOME ONE JUST COMPLIMENTED YOU AND YOUR WORK AND ATTITUDE AND BEHAVOIR. IT IS CLEAR I AM ENVIED AND USED TO DO ALL THE HARD WORK THE OTHERS DONT DO EVEN WITHOUT BEING ASKED AS I DO, WITH THE EXCEPTION OF ONE MANEGER THAT HAVE THEM CLEAN THROUGHALLY WHEN HE WORK AND THAT IS MAHASH AND MR. KEVIN TO FIE MANEGERS THAT ARE OVER LOOKED BY HER AND SHE DONT WORK WITH THEM TO HAVE ALL WORK FAIRLY AS TEAM WORKERS. I WILL NOT QUIT AND REFUSE TO BE FIRED, HOWEVER SOME ONE PLEASE STEP IN AND CORRECT HER, I EVEN BURNED MY SELF BADLY ON MY FOREARM AND IT WAS NEVER REPORTED, LOGGED OR EVEN OF HER INTREST WHEN I FIRST STARTED, AND HERE I WAS COOKING WITH GUAZE HANGING OFF MY ARM RATHER THAN THEM HELP ME DRESS IT TO PROTECT THE FOOD. INSPITE MY OLE INJURIES IM AN GOOD WORKER THAT HAS DONE WELL ENOUGH TO HELP THE STORE PASS THE SUPRISE SHOPPER AND MR. KEVI THANKED ME BUT SHE NEVER DO, THE OTHERS ALWAYS SEEM TO GET FAILING POINTS IN THEIR AREAS AT THAT TIME IM TOLD. FROM THE ANT IN THE CHILDRENS DINING AREA TO THE LEAKS UNDER THE FRONT SODA MACHINES AND EVEN THE DISH MACHINE GO UNREPAIIRED AND WHEN I COME TO WORK DAYS LATER ALL IS STILL ARRAYED AND UNCLEAN, AS THOU THEY ALL LEAVE IT FOR ME TO DO KNOWING ID NOT LEAVE IT UNDONE WHEN THEY ARENT EVEN TOLD OR ASKED TO CLEAN THESE AREAS WHEN ASKED TO, BUT ALWAYS PILING THE WORK UP ON ME WHEN INFACT THAT IS HAZZARDOUS AS AN COOK TO DO AND THEN JUMP BACK ON THE GRILL AS IS AND ALWAYS RUSHED AND TIMED BY THESE PEOPLE, GOT TO BE REALLY UNPROFESSIONAL MANEGERS IM WORKING WITH, AND IT NEEDS TO BE ADDRESSED AND NOT PUSHED UNDER THE CARPET. EVERY TIME NEDREA IS AWARE MR. OKEERE IS COMING SHE HAS ME OFF THE SCHDULE AND GIVE ME LESS DAYS EXCLUDING ME FROM FUN DAYS THEY HAVE LIKE IN 'PIZZA DAY' OR THE DAYS CULTURAL FOOD WERE BOUGHT IN I CANT EAT BECAUSE OF ALLERGIES, WHICH IS ON MY APPLICATION, AND TOLD TO EAT THAT AND NOT THE MCDONALDS, WHO DOES THAT? MR. OKEERE NEEDS TO KNOW THIS, I HAVE TOLD HIM SOME OF THIS BUT SHE MANEGES TO INTERUPT AND SENDING ME OFF TO DO SOMETHING BEFORE I CAN FINISH, I CALL HIM TWICE REPEATING MY SELF AND SHE JUST KEEP ON HARASSING ME WITH SOME MENACING DRAMA SHE COME UP WITH THATS NOT DETECTED AS HARRASMENT, WHAT CAN ANY ONE DO ABOUT THESE TYPES OF MENEGERS THAT CONTINUE TO ACCUSE ME OR OTHERS OF DISRESPECTING HER WHEN WE TRY TO CONFRONT HER ON AN PROFESSIONAL BASIS, AND SHE DIGS AND PUSHES REPEATS HER SELF INCONFRONTATION TO MAKE US OR I BELIEVE THAT WE ARE TRULY WRONG AND WHY HAVENT SHE NOT FIRED US OR I YET. THATS AN CON FOR YOU AND GUILT LINE SHE RUN ON US AND WE SO DESPRET FOR THIS JOB AND ALL SHE DOES IS GET OFF AND AWAY WITH THIS BEHAVIOR, ITS SO UNFAIR, MUCH MORE TO SAY, THIS IS MORE THAN ENOUGH FOR NOW, TRYING TO TRACK DOWN MY CHECK, THE EXCUSE I HEARD TODAY WAS ' WAIT TO FRIDAY TO SEE NEDRA AND ASK HER WHERE THE CHECK IS' WHY? SO SHE CAN MAKE IT SEEM LIKE IM DISRESPECTING HER QUESTIONING HER INSEBORDING TOWARDS ME? OR THAT SINCE I AM VERY ANGRY AT HER SHE WILL PRESS IT AND LIE THAT SHE DID NOT FIX THIS IN AN TIMELY MATTER AND CAUSED ME TO LOOSE ALL MY WORDLY POSESSIONS IN STORAGE WITH HER PLAYING WITH MY HOURS ON TOP OF ALL THIS, WHAT A SET UP THIS IS YOU THINK? CAN SOME ONE REALLY HELP US- ME ON THIS UNFAIR ACTS AND TREATMENT COMING FROM THIS WOMEN WHOM APPEAR TO BE VERY BITTER, PLEASE? WITH RESPECT.

• Md
    MDPCElaw Aug 22, 2011

Meiselman, Denlea, Packman, Carton & Eberz P.C. is a law firm experienced in class action litigation. The firm investigates potential false advertising claims. If you purchased this service/product or have a similar issue, and would like to discuss your legal options, please contact:

[email protected]
    Meiselman, Denlea, Packman, Carton & Eberz P.C.
    Attorneys at Law
    1311 Mamaroneck Avenue
    White Plains, NY 10605
    [protected]
    Attorney Advertising

• Ge
    Getevenbob Apr 02, 2010

[protected] N Main St, Elmira, NY14901
    Caglar Juan Singletary had trouble with an employee(ELISA ELDRIDGE)or a look-alike who tried to get him to touch her blank and trashed him or mistreated because he wouild not.perhaps she should be fired, but that is not my call.
    www.mcdonalds.com

• Ho
    Hoole Dec 21, 2009

While eating my Asian salad at 3:30p.m.at the Woodbury location next to Woodwinds Hospital, I looked to my left and noticed all these dead flies and other crawly things on the windowsill also a live ant. Not to mention the dust and filth on the front window! Gross.

• Ce
    centralmaine Jun 12, 2009

The orange pop they sold here was just Hi C orange drink, it's pretty outdated with all the new drinks now coming onto the market.

• JGraceyStinson Jun 11, 2009

To be honest, I don't care at all about orange pop. Hate the stuff. Matter of fact, I don't drink pop at all. It's bad for you. Don't give it to my grandkids either.

Drink water. They've got that everywhere.

Generally what happens in most restaurants is that the drink lines are contracted, so if Coke has the contract, only coke products will be in the pop dispensers. If another mfg. has the contract, only their products are sold in the dispensers.

Lots of restaurants...most I can think of are the same.

• Vi
    Vicki Jun 11, 2009

I cannot believe that McDonald's has either decided to remove orange pop from their menu or allowed Coca Cola to decide to remove it! I refuse to make them a restaurant choice for my family anymore. Hope many more do the same!!!

• Ky
    Kyle Aug 06, 2008

Dude C'mon if you go to a 24 hour store and they are closed it could be for reasons such as No staff or something happend. I Managed a burger king in my youth days as an Assistant Manager. Just because it says 24 hours dosent mean they have staffing issues!

• Ir
    Ira White Jun 18, 2008

Used the drive thru at a 24 hour McDonald's at approx. 4:30am to purchase 3 breakfast sandwiches and was refused service because the cook doesn't start till 5am. Again, it was a 24 hr. store.

• Bi
    bigsmellyman Jan 25, 2008

Better that you don't eat there because you're going to get really really fat.

• Ke
    kelly williams Jan 22, 2008

I ordered some food from there for me and my kids and the employee named nikki was very rude to me. She had an attitude, eyes looked like she was on some drugs, and she threw my food and change to me. I really don't appreciate this service. I am a regular customer and should be treated with respect. I will no longer eat there until i feel comfortable with some better service!

Comment Guidelines