Mcdonaldsmonopoly prizes

Z

I been up since 5 am and had not eaten all day. I just finished troubleshooting some electrical problems for 3 hours in electrical switch gear, traveled another 2 hours home had no money in my wallet but had a free large sandwich tag from the monopoly at Mc Donalds . Its 2:30 in the after noon I stop at a Mcdonalds in Brampton Ont. Present my prize and to my surprise there was a math Question 37-(3+10) and I quickly added it to 44 Well yes I was wrong and the girl behind the counter laughed at me and said whats wrong dont you know your math took my free hamburger and said I loose my prize. I am not happy. I will definitly not be buying from Mc Donalds to often any more. Dont fall for Mc Donalds phoney Game.