McDonald'smanager ashley

M

I had a large order and I do understand it takes time to make but I was watching a girl who I asked and it was a manager named Ashley she was on her cellular phone talking loud and laughing. She was so rude when I worked I never was aloud to be so rude to a paying customer. I saw my food sitting their and she did nothing. Along with the casher April. Who is the one who took my order. I sat in with my family and ate and watched The manager Ashley get on the phone at least 4 other times. I would never come back to be so horribly served.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices