McDonald'sgood, customer service and my son getting injured

Apr 22, 2018 Review updated:

To whom it may concern,
Roughly 2 years ago I took my kids there for dinner upon leaving the playground area the door wasn't on a slow close it closed so fast sending my son feet back in a daze. He kept grinding his teeth and was seen at urgent care for bruising, contusions, and teeth grinding as the weeks went on his front tooth turn dark in color which at 5 years old he's embarrassed about. When I told the worker she could of cared less. I was so aggravated by the way I was treated and I told the supervisor I don't know what I was going to do and if his perminate tooth is damage there will be a law suit. I was never reimbursed for doctors, hospital visits, gas ect. That's the LEAST they could of done. Upon going back my kids were playing in the area again and my daughter is now where to be found she got behind the playground where there's ladders, wood, tools, I brought the lock up to the front and told them
To lock it before someone's kid gets injuried she told me her manager was coming in so I told her the same thing she laugh and said she didn't even have the key after having a kid injuried there and one who could of been injured I didn't find it funny and told her to shut down the play area then and I'd course they didn't then going through the drive through because I refuse to have my kids in there we get 2-4 piece chicken nuggets, 2 hamburgers, lg fry, and 2 Big Mac meals. The frys tasted like they sat in oil all day and luke warm nuggets were like rocks and the big Mac were soggy and ended up trashing everything and going to KFC. I'd like something done ASAP and I'm the meantime I plan on calling attorneys.

Christine Cannell Apr 23, 2018

How I was able to get a loan despite my poor credit.

I am Christine Cannell, a teacher by profession from San Pedro, California. I'm very happy that Mr James Richard Dyson of Jennard Investments Limited granted me a loan, after being turned down and rejected by my bank and other credit union I visited, I was able to secure a loan of $44, 000 from Jennard Investments Limited. At first I did not believe I could get a lender to help me out with a loan due to my poor credit, but my curiosity drove me trying, and I am glad I did. For anyone out there in need of financial assistance, here is the email to contact, [email protected], with contact number: +1(484)292-4513.

• Pa
    Patty Wiemers Nov 16, 2018

HOW I GOT MY XMAS LOAN.

I am Patty Wiemers, from Kokoma, Indiana, I am a single mom with three kids. I want to speak of the good deal done to me by Jennard Investments Limited, they restored my happiness by giving me a loan, I needed to refinance and pay medication bills and Xmas loan. Before now I tried seeking loans from banks but I was declined because I had bad credit. But a fellowship member told me of Jennard Investments Limited, and number +1(484)292-4513 I decided to contact the company and as God would have it, I successfully secured a loan $75, 000 on the 6th of November 2018. I have made the right choice by contacting them. I advise those out there searching for a legit place to secure an Xmas loan to quickly contact Jennard Investments Limited via email: [email protected] don't know I'm speaking of the good thing they has done for me.

Norma Wardll Jan 08, 2019

How A Legitimate Lender Helped Me

Happy new year everyone, my name is Norma Ward, I am from Whitewood, Virginia. Have you been looking for a loan? Do you need an urgent personal or business loan? Contact Jennard Investments Limited with Contact number +1(484) 292-4513, he help me with a loan amount of $57, 000.00, on the 4/1/2019 after been robbed of about $8, 500 by a woman claiming to be a legitimate loan lender but today I am thankful to God for helping me meet this legitimate lender Mr Richard James Dyson, who has brought back happiness into my life. To everyone out there in need of a loan assistance kindly contact this company via email: [email protected] He is trustworthy and reliable.