McDonald's — drive-thru service
I would like to start off and say, I enjoy eating breakfast at your establishment. However, today was not a pleasant visit.
This morning at the drive-thru, I placed my order with a large coffee and was asked how many creamers and sugars. As I drove around to the pick-up window, I realized the coffee and sugar was added to the drink. I politely asked the cashier if she can make another cup with the creamer and sugar on the side. (The order was for a friend. Did not know if they wanted it in their coffee.)
The cashier kissed her teeth at me and replied " Oh my gosh" and walked away from the window. I'm sadly to say, I will not be attending this location in the near future.
More McDonald's Complaints & Reviews
- McDonalds - I got a food poisoning eating their food 
- McDonalds Australia - bad customer service 
- Work at Mcdonalds - made my 15 year old daughter afraid of work 
- McDonalds - Canada - why are your ordering diet coke? 
- McDonalds - refund policy 
- McDonald's - the whole experience today 
- McDonald's - smoke house burger, waiting time and service
- Mcdonald's Monopoly - rip off
- McDonalds - mcdonalds barangay pinagsama taguig product
- McDonalds - all operations on site