The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved McDonalds Coffee — fly in coffee
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
Today my daughter went to our local McDonalds and bought my husband a coffee, like she has done time and time before. He always gets decaf, and gets it black. He usually gets 7 cream and 7 sugar to put in it, as he would rather put it in himself, then have one of their employees do it.
Well, after the sugar was all put in, he put in one creamer, and was stirring it, up to the surface came a fly!!! Talk about gross!!!
I personally took the coffee down to them, and told the manager we had a big problem.
According to the manager...it's summer, hmmmm-the middle of September...and although they try to keep them down, it happens. He was REAL nice, and offered to make a fresh batch for me, and I looked at him like, no way!!!, and he gladly gave me my money back.
On the refund receipt, I seen him write "found fly in coffee".
Am I wrong here, but shouldn't an incident report have been filed ????
And just how many other flies found in food complaints has this place had??????
Is this not an issue for the HEALTH DEPT.??????
We have eaten other food from the same place!!! Wonder what other goods have been found there!!!
More McDonalds Coffee Complaints & Reviews
- McDonalds - I got a food poisoning eating their food
- McDonalds Australia - bad customer service
- Work at Mcdonalds - made my 15 year old daughter afraid of work
- McDonalds - Canada - why are your ordering diet coke?
- McDonalds - refund policy
- McDonald's - the whole experience today
- McDonald's - smoke house burger, waiting time and service
- McDonald's - Putrid service
- Mcdonald's Monopoly - rip off
- McDonalds - mcdonalds barangay pinagsama taguig product