Menu
ADVERTISIMENT
Home Antivirus Software McAfee I purchased McAfee antivirus 1 year subscription card

McAfee  -  I purchased McAfee antivirus 1 year subscription card

R
Author of the complaint
5:34 am
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I purchased a McAfee AntiVirus 1 year subscription card, which has a 25-digit product key. By taking/calling McAfee free support help I was going to have this McAfee security product downloaded on my 2nd laptop at my home.

So, I called the McAfee free support help ph. #[protected], and asked support person to help me remotely to download this AntiVirus on my laptop. Then support person said to me to type "support. me". I did that. Then support person asked me to give the 25-digit product code. In order to do that, I scratched off this product key on this card. And surprisingly noticed that a total of 3 characters were half erased or semi-legible. So, I couldn't provide correctly this 25-digit code to the support person. I guessed those 3 digits and provided the full code. The support person said that it is incorrect code. I asked the support person to help me give those 3 digits. The support person couldn't help. These are the 4th digit & 7th digit from the beginning and 4th digit from the last. Please see listed below the incomplete 25 digit code. If McAfee helps me provide these 3 erased/semi-legible codes then I can use this card, otherwise, I would be loosing my money of purchasing this card. The info. about me is as follows:

Name: Rasik Desai, I live outside of Philadelphia area. Cell Ph. [protected], email: [protected]@yahoo.com. If someone from McAfee support can contact me by ph. or email and provide me these 3 digits, that would be a great help. The incomplete 25 digit key is as follows:

"G2F 6-6 UES-GDQY6-K3E96-A 2MM". As I have said above, the 4th & 7th digits are missing from the beginning, and 4th digit from the last.

More McAfee complaints & reviews