Menu

McAfee  -  Billing department

M
Author of the complaint
4:25 am
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I received this receipt this morning, I do not want to renew at this price. I called this number [protected]) like the paper says to cancel the renewal. I talked to somebody supposedly named Wesley Kingston. I don't believe that is a real name since he had a heavy Indian accent. He was not helpful so I asked for his supervisor. A man got on the phone telling me he was the supervisor and would not tell me his name. I believe it was the same person because he didn't sound any different from the 1st person. He was extremely rude and did not want to deal with me. It sounded like he was following a script because he kept asking me the same questions over and over. He wanted to know if I was in front of a computer and I told him no at least 5 times. I was at work and all I had was my cell phone. After going thru this multiple times I asked to talk to his supervisor. He said he was the highest you could go. He finally said the charge was on my Visa card. I explained to him multiple times that I had more than 1 Visa card. He would not give me any information as to which card it was. He kept talking over me and would not listen to me. I finally had to raise my voice to get him to stop talking over me. At that point he said he wasn't going to cancel the charge and became even more rude. At that point I disconnected the call and called my Visa accounts and had them refuse any charges from McAfee.

Dear, Mark Bradley

Your order has been Purchased

Thanks for using McAfee Computer Protection Plan for the last 3 Years.

Your Subscription has been auto-renewed and your account /card has been debited by $399.99.

If you wish to cancel this subscription, then Contact our Billing Department+[protected]

The billing details given below:

Invoice No

[protected]@

$100.00

Total Cost

$399.99

If you have any questions about your bill contact us. This email confirms payment

For the McAfee listed above.

You may contact the Customer Care for a full refund within 24 hours.

More McAfee complaints & reviews