Maytagmaytag dishwasher model mdb4949sdm3

D

I owned a Maytag dishwasher purchased in 2001, loved it. So of course, when we moved and I needed a new dishwasher it had to be Maytag. Purchased it, no so happy. My dinner forks, soup spoons and serving spoon handles are too large for the utensil slots. The forks and soup utensils are used daily. Also, I have the softest water of my life and to assure clean dishes I run the unit on pot scrubber and use Cascade Platium with every load. Thank heaven it is an extremely quiet unit and I do love the stainless interior. Would I buy another Maytag? I honestly don't know.

• Maytag's response · Apr 07, 2017

Hi, my name is Marie, and I am contacting you on behalf of Maytag. We would like this opportunity to address your concerns. Please provide your name, user ID (Donna Cox), ID number (100172), address, phone number along with the model and serial number and date of purchase. Email to [email protected]