Mavis Discount Tireup selling

Don't sign anything ask lots of questions get truthful answers. If you don't you'll get the screwing of your life at Mavis Discount Tires and trust me you won't enjoy it. <br />
I visisted the store and speced a set of tires for my car. I got a price quote. I called a day later to confirmed they had the tires in inventory, they did so I scheduled an appointment again confirming the price was "all included" Tires stems wheel balancing, taxes and tire recycling charges, and again they confirmed the quote. When I arrived to get the tires installed the up sell began in ernst first it was a $60.00 alignment (which I didn't need), then because my car was a GM model and had tire pressure sensors there was a $5.00 a tire charge for re-sealing the valves. At this point I had enough, it was clear they were not going to honor their price quote. So I suggested they could put the tire back in inventory or some where else where the sun doesn't shine (if you get my meaning) and left the building. Typical ### they called and want to know what they could do to earn my business. Nothing, with this business model you won't be around long enough to earn my business. Wake up you jerks, Americans are sick and tired of this kind of crap. Stop screwing customers and just maybe you can do some business.