Mashreq Bank — liability letter issuance
I am filing a complaint against mashreq bank regarding the issuance of my liability letter with reference nunber
that was requested last october 23, 2018. however I got to know that they have only process it on 30th of october. They gave me a very tough time for this process.
I believe this is my right to request for the letter but the staff who handled my request Ms. Shreya Talwar staff id# 62352 make a fool out of me. She asked for an offer letter from the buying bank. I immediately provided the same but she provided me a wrong email address, my email was not sent at all. i called the call center several times. I am very frustrated on what I have been through.
After charging me for unexplained fees whoever handled my concern after i call the phone banking keep on asking me the same offer letter which i already provided. its more than a month since I requested the liability letter.
I am so upset and disappointed.
kindly raised this complain and I hope to get a good feedback from you.
More Mashreq Bank Complaints & Reviews
- Mashreq Bank - credit card recovery procedure
- Mashreq Bank - Dubai - fraud transaction
- Mashreq Bank - credit card settelment
- Mashreq Bank - cheating
- Mashreq Bank - mashreq neo debit card activation
- Mashreq Bank - fraud happened to my savings account in mashreq bank
- Mashreq Bank - not cancelled my credit bureau
- Mashreq Bank - credit card complaint number 3648373
- Mashreq Bank - Mashreq neo
- Mashreq Bank - credit card