Menu
ADVERTISIMENT
Home Travel & Vacations Marriott International Incorrect billing admitted by marriott, staff then no follow-up.

Marriott International review: Incorrect billing admitted by marriott, staff then no follow-up.

M
Author of the complaint
5:23 am EDT
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Dear Sir, Madam,

At the San Francisco Downtown Marriot Courtyard (2nd Street) I was incorrectly billed and charged for a room service. We are talking $27 here. I sent several emails about this issue. Many were ignored, but eventually it was admitted, by Mr. Jonathan Voss, that I was incorrectly billed.

Since then all my emails have been ignored. No corrective measures (refund or credit note) have been taken. All I get is an "out of office" messages.

I don't mind being told that I will not get a refund, but I do mind being ignored and taken for a fool.

Kind regards,

Capt. Michiel R. Nap
KLM - Royal Dutch Airlines
michiel.[protected]@klm4u.com

ADVERTISIMENT

Problem resolved. Thank you.

More Marriott International complaints & reviews

Marriott International - treatment of employees
Marriott International - confirm appointment letter true or false
Marriott International - employment
Marriott International - fake 100& dont send the money!
0 comments