Marriott Hoteljob scam

from marriott hotel <[protected]@hotmail.com>
reply-to [protected]@hotmail.com
date Tue, Jul 27, 2010
subject Marriott hotel Toronto Canada

Employment opportunities in Marriott hotel Toronto Canada Please we kindly need your assist in order to assist us to get more Applicants who is ready to work in Marriott hotel Toronto Canada, our hotel will help to Bring you people here into Canada as a tourist through the Canada immigration bureau Ottawa Canada .

Due to the new Immigration law which have been stiffened, so If you are Interested to work with us in Marriott hotel Canada.We will also help in the processing of All your documents through the immigration bureau Ottawa Canada.

And it will be well Informed to them that you are visiting Canada with our acceptance confirmation After Processing all your documents with the immigration the chief Immigration officer will send To you all necessary documents to obtain visa immediately at the Canadian embassy with- Out question. If you are interesting you can contact us by this Email address [protected]@hotmail.com

• Ra
    Ramu giri May 07, 2015

Hi iam ramu giri i working marriotthotal kuwait in pastry kitchen commen 2

• Sp
    SpamMe Sep 27, 2014

I believe there are more ###s here than those originally contacted by the spammer... LOL

• Je
    jeaneferdelossantos Dec 21, 2013

please tell me if the job offer of Marriott Toronto Canada to my husband is really true..because the legal immigration ask me to pay the authorization letter fee of $300 Canadian dollars..to give my tourist entry in Canada.

• Je
    jeaneferdelossantos Dec 21, 2013

all document send by the email of Marriotthoteltorontocanada it is realy true..?

dianna tabarnilla Sep 28, 2012

May you give me the official website of Marriott Hotels in Canada?
    Thank You!

dianna tabarnilla Sep 27, 2012

please reply..and kindly please tell me the correct format on how to send my application letter.
    thank you!

dianna tabarnilla Sep 27, 2012

hello!every time i submit my application at [email protected] it will be sent..but for some time there will be a respose and it says failure notice.
    what can i do?
    thank you!

• Sh
    Shakor Feb 22, 2012

Pls is this job offer real?

james raj kumar Mar 09, 2009

Sir,

This person named Ben has cheated 3200 gbp months back He promised to get me UK visa in india. suddenly disappered from the scene.
    these are the phone numbers used by this person
    [protected]
    0044 [protected]
    kindly request to help in this regard

james