Marlboronew blue ice cigarettes

Recently, marlboro have changed their usual menthol flavoured cigarette to the new blue ice range. This new cigarette tastes terrible, and I have not been able to find a pack of the old menthol marlboro's as they have been discontinued. Why on earth change a recipe that works? These new cigarettes taste so chemical, they leave me with a disgusting taste in my mouth. What can be done about this? Its ridiculous that they would change what has been working well for so long. I know I am not the only customer to feel this way, as I have been told by many shop keepers who I complain to when there are no regular marlboro menthols on the shelf.

Christine Buitendag Mar 28, 2016

I hate the new Marlboro Blue Ice cigarettes! Bring back the old one! I am already smoking a Chesterfield and will definitely not buy new Marlboro again. All my family and friends agree...

Aneska De Jager Feb 03, 2016

Dear Phillip Morris

I am unhappy with the product and this is not the first time this happens. The filter has a hole in and does not taste good when you smoke it. Please make sure this doesn't happen again, because this is wasting my money. Regards
    Aneska

Comments

Ansiev Sep 27, 2011

Can anyone tell me if it's possible to get heart palpitations from smoking Marlboro Blue Ice?

• Rl
    RLP1983 Jun 21, 2011

Feel the same. Why no have both brands. Marlboro is losing a lot of clients due to the change! I hate the new blue ice, but can't find a replacement cigarette! Nothing compares to the smooth taste of Marlboro Lights Menthol! Hope this is just a phase! I feel boikot Marlboro untill they bring old flavour back! Who's crap idea was this anyway? They should fire him / her!

• Be
    becky the now nonsmoker May 21, 2011

I can't believ they have taken them off the market either, I know a lot of people who smoke them too. Well I shall not support the new flavour. But shall give up I'm glad they don't need my R20000 a year habit.

• Ri
    Ria83 May 11, 2011

Marlboro Menthol was a really good cigarette, could not ask for a better brand. Why on earth take it away and replace it with the new ice? the new brand is not a match to what was on the market. I to am sure that there are many people out there who feel the same and would appreciate it if the old brand could be back on the shelves. If there are others that do in fact like the new ice flavour, why not have both on the shelves?
    Please, pretty please...could Marlboro send out surveys to the customers and see what the response is!!!

• Po
    pobarjenkins Apr 24, 2011

Maybe it's all the chemicals in cigarettes that make it taste like chemicals.