Marlboro Cigarettesnot buying cigarettes

V

My husband and I was shopping in our home town walmart located at 1919 diamond hill rd in woonsocket RI and we was going to cash out and my husband ask me to buy him a pack of cigarettes because he was holding our 2yr old grandson. So when I went to the cash I asked the clerk for a pack of cigarettes and rightly so she ask me for my Id and I did not have it on me so I told my husband that he was going to buy them and the clerk said that he could not buy them because he could be buy them for me and I might be under age, now I am a mother of 4 kids and a grandmother of 2 and my husband is almost 50 he also has grey hair so I know they had to know we were both old enough.

• Updated by Gina Rarick · Aug 07, 2018

19 cigarettes in just opened pack

• Gi
    Gina Rarick Aug 13, 2018

i just opened a pack of marlboro ultra lights with only 19 cigarettes inside! bought at granite falls nc speedway.

• Ni
    nicolestefanik Apr 28, 2016

There is a coupon on Facebook going around saying like with 15 friends and share get 2 free catons