Makro Onlinetrojan treadmill

I ordered a treadmill online from Makro on 20 September 2019.
It has been almost TWO WEEKS and my treadmill has STILL not been delivered as committed.

Order was placed on 20 September, on 23 September I received a call from the store to advise that the order will be delivered on 24 September and that I must please be available as they will deliver before 2pm.

24 September (being SA Heritage day) was a national public holiday, and I had to cancel plans to stay home to receive the order. NO order was received, no calls or communication was received from the store. They simply "did not pitch"

On 25 September (a working day), I received a call from the security in my complex to advise that the delivery had arrived. I told the security on duty that Makro had not arranged anything with me for delivery on this day, and unfortunately I cannot leave the management meeting I had been in, to rush home for the order (highly unprofessional of Makro to not pre-arrange deliveries with working class clients)

I told security to ask them to wait about an hour if possible, and I will make a plan to get home as soon as I could. They could not, and they then left.
I have called in constantly during these 2 weeks, only to be given numerous excuses, and promises to deliver / the agent has told me that they will "call me back to advise on the delivery date" - still no feedback.

Till this day I have still not received my order, confirmed and paid for 12 days ago, and I have no idea where my order is or when it will be received????????????????

Absolutely unacceptable and pathetic service.

• Makro Online Customer Care's Response, Oct 02, 2019

Good day Letatia,

Thank you for reaching out to us.

Kindly accept our sincerest apologies for the customer service you have received in this regard. We will contact the necessary departmental management to further assist in the regard and the soonest feedback is received, we will contact you.

We do humbly apologize for this inconvenience and will work to have this resolved as soon as possible.

Kind Regards,