Makro Onlinediscount for pensioners - 20157309 j h luiters

J Jun 12, 2019

I am a pensioner and went shopping yesterday, Tuesday 11 June 2019, but cannot see on the invoices No. 898 and 897 how and if I received the discount for pensioners. Can you please show me how to read these invoices to understand which items (if any) were discounted.
I tried to attach the invoices, which is in PDF form, but the system only allows JPG format. should you require copies of the said invoices you can send me your email address so that I can forward to you. Please let me know if you need any further information to resolve my enquiry.
Kind regards
Mrs J H Luiters

RESOLVED

• Makro Online's response · Aug 26, 2019

Good day Mrs J H Luiters,

Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention.

Kindly accept our sincerest apologies for the inconvenience this has caused you and the delayed response. Please advise if this matter has been resolved so that if not, we can offer you further assistance in this regard.

Looking forward to your response.

Kind Regards,