MagicJack30 free trial

T

I recently ordered a new magicjack plus as per the free trial offer from there wesite offer. It states that your credit card will not be charged for 30 days. They do not tell you that I could see that the 30 trial starts the day you order. Also they charged my card immediately istead of waiting the 30 day period. When I complained they simply told me that since it was a debit card they processed it the day of order. My debit card works as a credit or a debit card. But it didn't make a difference to them. Then after I found out they would not honor my 5 years still left on my previous account, I decided to return I would return the magicjack plus for a full credit. Upon visiting the wesite to find out how to return the magicjack plus and also since they have no customer service number you can call. (A phone company with no phone to call?) I found the page to start the return procedure and it has you print out the form to mail back with the return. Now keep in mind I only recieved the magicjack plus the previous day. I seen I only had 14 days to return the magicjack plus to get the credit to my credit card. How does that work? 30 day trial, and I had only 14 days left. That is when I seen that the 30 day trial starts the day you order. So now they will not charge your card for 30 days and they charged it immediately, then the 30 free trial starts the day of order? How do you test it for 30 days if you don't have possession of it? The the consumer is responsible for return postage. And if I had waited even a week, I would be paying for overnight delivery and a receipt signature. I think I will opt for the return reciept signature reguardless. If I would have waited two weeks, I would not be able to return the magicjack plus for a refund as per the 30 day free trial.in my opinion this is as dishonest as it gets. As far as my earlier purchased magicjack service. Magicjack has updates to the service periodically and after this last update my phone would not call a close long distance number. It simply rejects the number. After several live chats with more than one agent online and it working again untill I was off line with the agent. My magicjack would quit working again. Finally the agent said she would forward my problem to their engineers and it would be addressed. As of this date, two weeks later it still will not make the calls. And I have not heard a thing when it might work again. But I am sure of one thing, my time that the magicjack does not work will not be credited back. And I would just bet they are not in all that big a hurry to fix my service. I would think that they are on top of there game as far as sales go though. So far out of two years of phone service, my phone has quit working at least several times and to get help the only way is through a live agent online with the keyboard. I for one am done doing businness with magicjack.

30 free trial