Macy'ssectional - couch

On April 17, 2014 I purchased a sectional from Macy's on Glen Cove Road, Carle Place, NY. I also purchased the worrynomore 7 year protection policy ($200+). The sectional has three recliners. The one with the button on the left has broken 5 times since August 2018. Each time I call they open another claim number. One of the technicians (that has been there 3 times now) told me to make sure they open the original claim number each time it breaks or you will never receive a new piece of furniture (which is what they claim when they talk you into buying it...if we can't fix it, we'll replace it...BULL!!!) I called this morning and they are refusing to open the original claim number again! The middle sectional has broken twice. The first time they couldn't fix it properly so they had to come a second time. NOW the third recliner isn't working properly. I'm done with this company. They are not true to their word. I would never buy another protection policy from this company. I'm so disgusted. I want a new sectional. This aggravation is not worth it.

Le