Macy'scredit card double charge

I am one of the customer of Macy's department store that experiencing difficulty to make the Macy's Credit Card department to understand that I have already paid the balance on time. Even though Macy's already received my payment on time and I could prove it with the billing statement that I received from them, they denied it. This case not only happened to me, but also happened to another Macy's customers. It seem Macy's will practicing fraud to their customers.
If this case could not be resolved, I will bring this case to the credit bureaus.