Macys Christiana Mall Delaware — horrible place to work
Recently got hired at this location as a full time worker...weeks went by and then my hours dropped from 38 to 16. when i asked my manager about this she said she did not know who messed with my schedule. days went by and nobody could answer me about what happened to the hours i was scheduled that week. on my day off i received a call from my manager saying she has good and bad news for me. that the company will be doing a major change and full time position in my department is no longer needed and that they only have a part-time night position available. This place lacks communication. all they care about is credit cards. if you go to any manager about any problem nobody seems to have an answer for you.
More Macys Christiana Mall Delaware Complaints & Reviews
- Macy's Credit Card - credit card fraud
- Macy's Department Stores - forcing employees to quit vs. pay unemployment
- Macy's - belgique cookware "don't get burned"
- Macys - poor place to work
- Macy's - employee harassment
- Macys - beware
- Macy's - interest rip off
- Macy's In Hampton Bays - very rude manager!
- Macy's - macy's, violation of labor laws, $ unpaid overtime, undue influence
- Macy's - ridiculous on-line bill pay