Lowesservice protection plan

Misinformation and lies. Bought Bosch Washing Machine at Lowe's in March of 2007 with an extended protection plan. Washer worked fine for first three years but then had to call in for service. Let the nightmare begin. The service technicians gave is a window between 8am and 5pm, and they were all at least two weeks out from when we called. Finally by the time we could get them to come out when we were home it was a month later (without a washing machine). The technicians arrived and told me they had to order a part which took another three weeks (almost two months without a washing machine). Then I got a call from the technician after they did the work that Lowe's refused to pay the labor costs on the bill. They also told the tech that I was informed of this and approved the repair. Both lies, I never knew it and would not have approved it had I known I would have had to pay labor. Now I am stuck with a 100+labor bill on a product that I had a plan on. The salesman told me I had four years of protection, another lie. Don't waste your money on these plans and get screwed like me.