Lowesbosch dishwasher installation

I purchased a Bosch dishwasher from Lowes and the salesman sold me the installation deal because it was offered free as in rebate free from Bosch during that period of time. The installer was great but when I asked for a copy of the installation signed paper he told me he never gives that.
Now I have no means to send back or turn in the copy to get my $184 back. I have paperwork from Lowes but no where on the 7 pages does it say where to mail it or how to get my money back. I have been dealing with them for almost a month and no one can give me an answer.
One manager said it was on the receipt, NOT!. They don't know what they are doing there so I will never ever have them install anything again unless it it