Menu
Lowe's Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

Lowe's
reviews & complaints

www.lowes.com

Learn how the rating is calculated

1.4 2206 Reviews

Lowe's Complaints Summary

243 Resolved
1955 Unresolved
Our verdict: With Lowe's's very poor resolution rate, careful consideration is needed. Research their service comprehensively, and read up on how they handle customer disputes. If you face issues, be prepared for potential challenges in obtaining resolutions and explore other service providers as backups.
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for Lowe's has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Lowe's. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
File a complaint

Newest Lowe's reviews & complaints

E
11:17 pm EST

Lowe's Customer Service.

My wife and I went to Lowes off Hwy 59 in Sugar Land Tx to buy a shelf. After trying to use a digital gift card, the cashier told us we had to go to customer service in order to use the gift card. When we went to customer service, we waited for a good 15 minutes while one person was helping another customer. The thing that made us upset was that there were at least 4 employees behind the register that could've with our quick order. But not one person even acknowledged us at any point, even though they can tell were getting frustrated. Instead of us saying anything we left the shelf there and just walked out. All anyone will have to say was "we will be with you in just a minute", and we would've waited.

Erik Yeverino

[protected]@yahoo.com

3:37 pm EST

Lowe's Returns

Late October I purchased a Skil reciprocating, battery saw.

It was defective.

I tried Skil, but they require my rceipt.

But I don't take receipts because I use mylowes card.

So I brought it back to the store, where assistant manager Rocky said he couldn't accept it without the receipt.

Apparently Lowes had a system change for the mylowes data, and they couldn't find my record.

This change is not my responsibility.

I need Lowes to issue a refund.

9:01 am EST

Lowe's Refrigerator

My refrigerator stopped working yesterday, 3 days before Thanksgiving. I bought the refrigerator 3 years ago and had gotten the extended warranty. I just paid over $500 to extend it an additional 3 years. I tried to get in touch with Lowe's but of course it is almost impossible to actually speak to a person. I used the online service scheduler and there was only 1 service provider offered which is not even close to my house - probably 30 miles away. I live in a densely populated area, so this makes no sense. Anyway, they soonest time they could offer was December 2. I am having 25 people for Thanksgiving, and even if I wasn't, this is just not acceptable. I was finally able to speak to a person and the attitude is "oh well" that's the best we can do. They offered that I could use a third party and get reimbursed but if I do that and the estimate is over $400 then they have to call Lowe's to get permission. I don't want to take that chance and frankly I don't want to have to depend on Lowe's to get reimbursed. I just don't trust them anymore. I have bought all my appliances from Lowe's and have never had a problem before.

Desired outcome: I want someone to come out and fix the refrigerator without having to wait 2 weeks.

R
8:48 pm EST

Lowe's Refrigerator and delivery issue

I purchased a refrigerator from the Lowes Store on Shelia Lane, Richmond, VA because mine died. It was to be delivered this past Saturday. Saturday morning at 8 am they arrived but stayed 2 minutes because I did not have an ice maker valve on the inside of the house. I was not told I needed that or I would have made earlier arrangements. I paid my plumber $450 to come out and put that in for me and called the store by noon was told after 6 times of no one answering the phone that I would be put on Sunday's scheduled. Sunday at 7:30 am, the guy arrived with no fridge. He thought it was left here, so he left. I hightailed it up to the store where no manager was in yet (noon). The customer service gentlemen walked me back to appliances and I was set up for Monday delivery which finally happened today. They came in took the old one out, then brought the new one in, hooked up the icemaker and plugged it in and left. They did not take out all the Styrofoam nor tape nor turned it on. After a while I checked it and it was not cooling so I opened the directions and turned it on myself. Right now it is cooling but no ice yet. This service is so totally unacceptable I doubt I will ever buy any appliance from Lowes again. This all happened Nov 19-21. It should never be this hard to spend over 1200.00 and get this kind of service. I am recently widowed and lost enough in this world to have to deal with this type of customer service.

Desired outcome: Your delivery people need to not be in such a rush all the time. When I bought the appliance someone should go over all the features and tell me I needed the inside water valve. I would like my credit card credited with some sort of refund.

Read full review of Lowe's and 1 comment
1 comment
stephen Wilson
, US
Nov 27, 2022 4:15 pm EST

Was in the north Warwick lowes this morning there were lines everywhere to check out only 2 check out positions open went to customer service but they said they COULD NOT handle me. Left my basket and walked out.my beef is management should have gotten off their [censored] and opened a couple of more cash registers..

T
7:10 pm EST

Lowe's Delivery problem

#[protected] to whom it may concern I am beyond dissatisfied with my order or the lack thereof which was to be delivered to my house. Upon delivery the delivery person Miriandia told my daughter and I quote "the stove was never on the delivery truck and when she called it was damaged and was never on the delivery truck and they would have to re-order the stove and call the number on the receipt. When I went to the store in Sanford, NC a nice person NIck helped me but to no avail the same story was given to him. Not only do I NOT have a stove but do NOT have any idea when I will have it...so what am I to do with my Thanksgiving meal? I have paid for a product and yet have nothing to show for it! I am beyond disappointed and will not be buying any more appliances from Lowes.

Desired outcome: I would like my stove that I purchase delivered to my home as promised per the store; before Thanksgiving like I was assured it would be.

N
5:39 pm EST

Lowe's Heating pellet delivery

We have had pallets of heating pellets delivered the past several years and never had any issue... until now. We had three pallets delivered. Two of the pallets had the outer packaging and several bags that were torn wide open - the delivery fellow said that it was squirrel damage. Really? If you take a look at the damage to these pallets you'll readily see that it is not animal damage but human damage. The outer packaging was ripped before delivery, we did not rip them to take photos. The first pallet that was dropped off, the outer packaging was not covering the entire pallet and the bottom bags feel very hard as if there was moisture that got to them. Hopefully, no moisture has gotten to the other bags since they were ripped wide open making them trash and un-usable. Would like some type of compensation or store credit for all the damage. Alot of damage (moisture) is yet to be discovered.

(Hopefully you can see the full pictures as it doesn't look like the entire photo is shown below)

Nancy Reiley

3270 Corral Ranch Rd

Falcon, CO 80831

Desired outcome: compensation

View 0 more photos
C
4:43 pm EST

Lowe's Charged for a delivery fee of $79.00

I placed an online order on 11-19-22 at the Atascocita store for pick up at store to prevent shipping charges, order #[protected]. Later I get a text that part of the items are ready for pick up. On 11-20-22 part of my order was delivered to my residential address. It was a box of screws and a $79.00 fee. That evening I went to the Atascocita store and picked up the items there and ask about the shipping fee. They said I had to speak to the Kingwood store,

Desired outcome: Can I get a refund for this mistake between the two stores ?

E
4:34 pm EST

Lowe's Delivery service

Purchase fridge on Saturday Nov. 19. Was told it would be delivered the next day, Nov. 20. Got the delivery call the day before which is a computer message saying delivery window is between 1:30pm and 6:30pm. Stayed home from work and waited all day. Called around 6pm on Sunday and delivery automated system couldn’t find the order. Called back to speak to a rep and they said it would be there by 8:30pm. No one showed up or called. Called the next day and was shoved around to depts saying they can’t find the order. Spoke with the delivery manager Abby who was rude couldn’t help me. Spoke to a different person and fridge won’t come until Wed. Now. Thus us the 2nd time this has happened with lowes. Will let social

Media know how horrible their set ice is.

Desired outcome: Have my refrigerator delivered on time. I should have den put on the delivery schedule the next day as the first delivernot gave to wait until Wed.

2:43 pm EST
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Lowe's charges by Lowes for warranty on washer that was returned.

I bought an LG washer on August 15, 2022; had it delivered but there were problems with hooking it up where I wanted it so I had the service person come inside before he unloaded it and tell me if it could be set up as I wanted it. He said 'no' so I had them return everything. Then I got a bill for the warranty. I spent three months going from Lowes to the Synchrony Credit Card company to Assurant Co. and back again. I am supposed to file online but cannot print the form. I spent 3 hours this morning at Lowes with an employee helping me but he could not print out a form either. So I still am getting a statement from Synchrony Bank for a warranty from August 15, 2022, on a washer I do not possess.

Desired outcome: I want my Lowes statement cleared. I will not buy from them again unless they credit my account for the warranty on the washer that I do no own.

10:42 am EST

Lowe's Installation services and oven delivery

Anyone doing business with Lowes Installation Services, I pray that the contractor that is assigned is capable of performing at a high level of competency as the third party contractor that Lowes sent out to install my patio doors was unprepared and did a poor job.

I contracted with Lowes to install two patio French doors at my residence and when the contractor arrived, the first thing he said (or I should say complained about) was that he was not made aware that the French doors were replacing sliding doors and thus he did not have all of the correct equipment in which to install the doors. The contractor left his crew at my house to begin the installation while he went out to obtain the equipment he would require to perform this installation. After the installation was complete we noticed that the doors were not level and that there were some broken pieces on the framework. The contractor simply stated that he did the best he could and that the damage on the framework was on Lowes as that is how the doors looked upon being picked up. This was an unsatisfactory response so I reached out to Lowes Installation Services customer service for assistance.

I have now been dealing with this issue for almost 5 weeks now with no solution seeming to be possible as each person I speak with informs me that they are escalating my issue to the next level, and that I will be contacted within the next 48 hours. Jason is the latest incompetent supervisor that I have dealt with as it appears each supervisor is just reading from a script and when I asked to speak to the Regional Manager I was told that I cannot and then I asked for their name and was advised that they are not allowed to provide that information to me and that I must deal with the manager on duty.

Each supervisor repeats the same blurb in that they have to allow the original contractor 48 hours to reach out to me but at what point do they actually deal with the issue as this contractor has failed to reach out. I spoke to a supervisor named Kim last week and they advised me that if I send in pictures of my issues with the door, they would consider working out a compensation to me so I can get my own contractor to fix the doors. I sent the pictures to Kim and waited another week and called back today (11/21/22) to inquire about the status. The manager I spoke with today (Jason) now informs me that they are not able to rely on pictures to give me a settlement and that I now have to wait until the original contractor comes out to inspect their own work and advise what the cost would be to repair their own mistakes. Like any contractor is ever going to admit to installing the door wrong, especially after we brought it up to them the same day. So basically I was told that I have to wait another 48 hours for an installer to contact me to review his own work. What a joke this company is, I am now left trying to figure out what other recourses I have in which to get Lowes to fulfill their side of the contract.

The second issue is at the same time I purchased the doors, I also in a separate purchase bough a Zline 48" Dual Fuel Range for my new Kitchen. The site specifically states that deliver would be inside of my home. On the delivery date, the driver informed me that this range is considered a commercial range and is not able to be placed in my home and that the best they could do was place it in my garage. The driver even had the nerve to say to me good luck in getting it in your house, and that I had his number and should call him to let him know how it goes. I called Lowes and they informed me that the information was correct, in that this oven is not eligible for in home delivery, but when I looked on their website it does not state that information anywhere, yet when I go onto Home Depot's website, they clearly state that this oven is not available for in home delivery.

Lowes customer service told me that I should have my contractor bring it into the house, but I informed them that I was redoing the kitchen myself and that I couldn't move it as it was too heavy for me to lift or move. I ended up paying someone to help me bring it into my home.

Sorry for the long story, but if you are planning on doing business with Lowes I would think twice and maybe go to Home Depot instead.

Desired outcome: Seeking half of my total installation fees returned on both doors.

View 0 more photos
T
7:01 pm EST
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Lowe's Delivery of my washing machine!

Dealing with this Lowes store has been one top 3 worst customer service experiences I've had... and I have had some doosies over the years. We ordered a washer online on November 4th... after ours went out. We have a family of 5 and laundry piles up quickly, so we were pleased when we were scheduled for delivery on November 6th.

November 6th came and we were given a delivery time window... but the window came and went. Later in the day, we received notification that the store was rescheduling our delivery for the coming Wednesday.

My wife took off work to be home for the delivery on Wednesday. When the delivery window came and went again, we contacted the store only to be told this time that "the product was not in stock and they were having trouble with supply chain issues." I asked why we were given two separate delivery dates and actual time windows for delivery... and why the product was listed as in stock on their website if none of it was accurate. I complained that my wife had to off work and said had we known the product was not in stock, we would have gone somewhere else. The representative had no answer accept to repeat the supply chain issues and tell me it was listed as in stock because there is a floor model. He then said, let me be doubly sure about this and go back and put eyes on the stock. He took my phone number and said he would call me back shortly. But as of 10am the following morning, I had not received a call back.

So, I called back and asked to speak with a manager. I was put on with Bennett. Manager Bennett seemed authentically apologetic and interested in making things right. He researched me a comparable washing machine, gave me free delivery and installation, and free haul off of the old matching. In the process, he took my number and called back three times to confirm various things. He rescheduled the delivery for 11/18 (yesterday). Given Bennett's responsiveness, my wife and I were hopeful we would have a washer on 11/18.

Once again, yesterday, we were given a time window of 10-2pm for delivery. My wife and I had to jump through hoops to make sure one of us was here at all times. I called about 10am to make sure they were on schedule for delivery and was told - "yes, the product it is on the truck and you are stop #8. The truck left the store a little late, so it will be closer to the end of the 10-2pm delivery window you were given."

When they still had not arrived at 4pm, I called again and was told this time — "It looks like the product was not loaded on the truck." WHAT?!? I asked to speak with Bennett who had helped me get the new order setup. After a long hold, Bennett came back and apologized, saying "The product was not put on the truck because the delivery company only delivers to my area on certain days and he was not aware of that when he scheduled our delivery."

Absolutely at wits end now, I asked to speak with a higher level manager, and was put on with Carlos (Assistant Manager). After explaining the situation AGAIN and expressing absolutely upset I was, Carlos did some digging and came back with a new version of what happened. This time, he told me, "Your product had to be on the truck because a delivery ticket was printed. The ticket would not have been printed were that not the case. But, we use an outside contractor for delivery and when they see a Maryland zip code, they sometime don't do the delivery if they don't feel like going that far."

WAIT WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?!? Now my frustration and patience were gone and I was livid. I told Carlos that while I appreciated his honesty, what he told me is simply unfathomable to hear from the manager of any company, let alone considering the circumstances that his customer had already experienced... and the multiple variations of stories I had been told. Carlos told me they would be happy to "compensate me for the inconvenience once the delivery was completed and the product was delivered in good shape." He arranged for Sunday delivery (i.e. tomorrow).

This morning, we received a voicemail from someone at Leesburg Lowes saying, "It looks like our delivery truck ran an hour short on time yesterday and could not make it to you. We now have you scheduled for delivery on Sunday. Please call to confirm delivery."

WAIT WHAT? That is now the 5th version of what went wrong yesterday with our delivery. And, besides, why do I need to confirm delivery?

As I write this, I have been on hold for 50 minutes trying to confirm the delivery that Carlos (the Assistant Manager) arranged yesterday with a very upset customer. COMPLETE AND UTTER INCOMPETENCE FROM TOP TO BOTTOM! I have ZERO confidence our delivery will happen tomorrow. The only reason I am seeing this through is because of the compensation I was told they would give us. If I walk away now, not only willl I likely not see that compensation, but I will be back to square one with another company and who knows how long that will take. Just unbelievable!

Desired outcome: My washing machine tomorrow, no excuses or delays. Compensation for time taken off work and craziness endured. I expect a chunk of my order refunded ($250-300) in addition to the free delivery, installation, and haul off.

H
9:19 pm EST

Lowe's Freezer

I know this probably will not do any good, but it will make me feel a little better. Your service sucks! Last spring, it took about 5 months to get our lawn mower fixed and we even had a 4 yr warranty. 5 months! And for 3 weeks, it was lost.

Now, we foolishly went back to lowes to get a freezer as ours is going out. We were assured that we would get it friday (nov 18)... Ok, since we can get it friday, we will take it. Wrong! We cleared our schedule out to wait for this freezer... And wait we did! I did call around 8:30 am to lowes in franklin to find out an approximate delivery time which I was told between noon and 2pm. Ok, not bad... So we waited until 3:30 and called again. Where is our freezer that we paid almost $1000 for! Now we are upset... Then really mad when were were told that it was not going to be delivered to day. That is a bunch of bs lowes! No call, no nothing... And we waited the whole damn day!

Associate told us that we would receive a call within in 4 hours to see if the problem would be solved... Called around 3:30 pm and it is now 9:04pm with no damn call. What is with you guys? If we knew we were not going to get our freezer today, we would have went to menards to get it! That is on us. We were foolish and trusted you again.

As soon as we get our lowes paid off, we are canceling this card and going to start purchasing items from menards. We have dealt with them before but have dealt with you for over 20 years... And we are now done with you and your lousy service.

Shame on letting such a good business go down hill.

Desired outcome: want our freezer today.....like Lowes promised!!!!

1:06 pm EST

Lowe's New maytag washer

Lowes Seneca South Carolina store refuses to exchange a new Maytag washer that will not work safely. I contacted the Lowes CEO and he will not help. Marvin.[protected]@ lowes.com.

Washer makes a loud grinding sound over heats and moves around. This not a repair order, new defective Maytag washer was delivered by Lowe's.

Date of exchange request - 10/20/22

Date purchased new - 10/16/22

Serial# CB2900560

Requesting new replacement Maytag washer from Lowes.

Desired outcome: New Maytag washer from Lowes

L
4:44 pm EST

Lowe's Fence installation

Lowes order # [protected] from Southport, NC

On August 17, 2022, a sales associate, sales ID 4502200 came to my home to provide an estimate for vinyl fence installation for 100 feet of fencing. I only needed two sides. One side was a privacy fence, the other semi private to include 3 gates. Work was anticipated to start 09/05/2022 and be completed no later than 10/31/2022. My cost for two sides $6,333.89, yes, pricey, but I've been a loyal customer at Lowe's for over 25 years and expected I would receive excellent customer service as well as excellent product. NOT TRUE for the service OR the product. And yes, I've paid the entire bill. Paid it within 30 days to avoid interest and receive a $300.00 credit on the installation. YES, THEY HAVE THEIR MONEY and I DO NOT HAVE THE PRODUCTS I HAVE PAID FOR.

The contract was sent to my phone, the drawing small and resembled the location of the where the gates would be placed. On the drawing, it was noted the front fencing and gates were to be 4foot black aluminum. I was called by the installer within a week to say he would be out to start my fence, however I had not received my materials. He said he would call Lowes to see why they had not been delivered. Called back and said they couldn't find my order. I called Lowes the next morning when the installation department opened and was told they would try and relocate it. The next day, Lowes called and said they would be delivering the product, however, they only delivered concrete. They delivered an entire pallet of it. When I called back, I got the same song and dance. The installer called back and said they Lowe's had messed up two other project orders. He wanted me to call him when the product came in. On August 19, Lowes called to and said they had located my materials and would be delivering the next day. A delivery was made. Two days later, Lowes called me again and said they had my order and would be delivering to me the next day. I asked how that could be when they had already delivered the product? They said they would mark the order complete and return the product at the warehouse. The installer came out a few days later. Prior to his visit, I called 811 and had my property surveyed. Marked my sprinkler system. When the installer arrived, we specifically went over where the sprinkler system lines were that were near the property lines to be sure he wouldn't be digging and burst a line. I was told that he had been installing fences for years and he knew where to dig to so not to hit a line. As the fence was being installed, I noticed the front materials were not what I agreed to in my order. There was also a missing gate. I asked the installer about it and he said "ma'am, I put up what Lowe's sends." I asked him if he should halt the installation and he said, 'we are almost finished, you'll have to take it up with the salesperson." I called the person and told her the issues with the product were wrong and missing. She said she'd check into it. I asked her to please provide me an inventory list of what was ordered and what I had paid for so. I wanted to be sure what was on the contract was ordered. She said she'd send me a copy. I never received one. Meanwhile, the installer got the heck out of dodge, didn't have me sign a statement of completion/satisfaction nor did he provide his permit so that I could contact the Town for an inspection.

After several phone calls from the salesperson, I have now been forwarded to the installation department and spoken with another employee that is "working on my issue." I was asked if I would be willing to have some $ knocked off the project, would that satisfy me. When I said no, I want what I have paid for, that is when the feet dragging started. I also asked the employee to provide me with an itemized list of what was ordered and what I paid for and she stated "typically on a contract order, we don't provide that to the customer." What? I can't get a copy of what Lowe's is charging me? That makes no sense and I do not believe is legal. Eventually, I received an itemized part list, but it did not have the price of the parts nor when it was ordered. I the customer, have been asked to prove my case. I've had to take multiple pictures of all of the wrong materials, send them in, be grilled by the installation department of what was communicated to the installer, all the while, the sales associate that was supposed to be my support nor the contractor has been back to my property to look at any of the issues. I continue to find more issues as I wait for the right materials to be ordered. During the time change, I had to reset my sprinkler system to a new time and when I ran a test, the installer had placed an entire side of fencing in front of my sprinkler system, therefore the sprinklers come on and water the fence, not my yard! When I called back about this issue, while still waiting for the first issue to be resolved, I get grilled again and asked to send more photos which I did. Then I get asked in separates emails if I actually marked my sprinklers or communicated with the installer as it was my responsibility to be sure the installer could see where the sprinklers were positioned. Mind you, I have not seen nor heard from him since. We specifically had the conversation as to told me he knew what he was doing. Also, every time the wind blows the caps that top the fence posts are lying in the neighbor's yard or the vacant lot next door and I have to collect them and reattach them as they were not secured. When I asked about that issue, I was told that they normally don't secure the caps and even if they didn't fit snug, they wouldn't responsible for them blowing off. One of the 2 gates (not 3) that did arrive in the order was installed uneven and will not open all the way as it gets stuck on the concrete pad about a foot into the opening. Another failed installation process. When the installer drilled a hole in the concrete to secure one of the gates, he didn't refill the hole he dug with concrete. Mind you there are 15 bags of concrete that was sent to my home I'm sure I paid for. Only one bag was opened. The remaining are still sitting under my home. I also asked Lowe's to pick up and refund what wasn't used, but they are still there. Another installation fault we found when trying to open the gate is an entire section of the fence isn't even connected to one of the posts. When attempting to open the gate it gaps open almost two inches from post and all the pickets slant sideways. Where did they get this installer, is he licensed install fencing? Maybe that is why I never saw a permit posted and why he rushed through the work and got the heck out of dodge. This is has been the WORST experience I have EVER encountered. This has been going on since August. We will be at 60 days since promised installation on Sunday and I still don't have what I have ALREADY paid for and NO ETA on when this will be corrected. I have asked in my last email for an ETA with no response. This entire project has cost me upfront money paid to Lowe's, lost wages and time away from work for having to write emails, take photos, make phones to the store and the installation department at their 6-2PM schedules. The cost of a water bill for my sprinkler system that can't even water one side of my lawn, causing it to die. Now I will have another expense to replace my sod that is ruined because of the lack of timely correction.

I'm glad that I saved my contract on my phone the day I received it to a personal file. Since my first compliant occurred, when I tried to open it from the original email from the salesperson, an error message is received stating my access is denied to the contract. I'm at the point where I don't want to deal with this anymore, just come Lowe's to come back, remove the product completely and give me a refund. It will never be right and my yard will have holes, concrete and dirt all over.

Desired outcome: Remove product and provide a refund for the amount paid.

2:09 pm EST

Lowe's Outdoor Furniture #FT-ZJ114BRBE

On 9/18/22, we ordered these items, order #[protected], and received them within a week. We were in the process of building a patio, so we did not open the boxes until mid October. When we started to put the furniture together we found we were missing 20 legs, 96 screws and 40 bolts.

I spoke to Tamara in customer service. She sent an email to [protected]@163.com. That was 11/2/22. I have not received a response. I called again on 11/15 and spoke to someone else in customer service. She tried to contact the supplier by phone, but could not reach them. Her solution for the situation was to send back all of the furniture and get a refund. I do not want to do that. We do not have the boxes. We purchased this furniture in good faith, and we expect this to be made right.

We need help. Please respond to me!

My phone # is [protected].

Stephanie and Harvey Reed

Desired outcome: We want the parts that are missing!!!

W
1:52 pm EST

Lowe's washer whirlpool

i bought a washer from you in august it has gone out whirlpool came and told me i have to wait anywhere from 2 weeks to a month for the part this is unacceptible how something that cost alot is not working now so i'm without a washer and beating my clothes on a rock don't think it will work whirlpool came november 17 washer bought at lowe's store in highland august 7th i just want a washer that doesn't have all the fancy stuff and works model number wtw4816fw3 serial cb2511434 not happy about the outcome of all this

Desired outcome: give me a new washer that works

Read full review of Lowe's and 1 comment
1 comment
Mr. Helpful
Los Angeles, US
Nov 18, 2022 3:31 pm EST

Hi Wayne.

We're sorry to hear of your frustrations.

Contact your retailer and we're sure they can supply some relief. Let us know if that doesn't resolve your difficulties.

P
6:46 pm EST

Lowe's Golf cart

I've been notified that I won a golf cart I filled out the survey they send did not go through

I tried to send an e-mail whereas I won a golf cart they notified me twice that I won

if so deliver the cart to 359 Cornell Rd, Westport MA I'll pay the shipping when it's delivered $9.95

I have no idea who or what store sent the info that I won said item it appears to be a scam are they trying to get my card # or once I fill out the survey brag about how good your service is

Desired outcome: if i won the cart send it

D
6:08 pm EST

Lowe's Bad customer service

I was at Lowes Salina Ks today at 1109.07 am I purchased a paint brush. I went to check out, and there was no one at a cashier's station. I was told I would have to use Self Check out, I am one of these people that believe in Customer service which I have spent my entire life in, I refuse to go to a line that says self-check, So I walked across the store, checked out in Lumber area. I went to my car and tried to call a mgr., The person at the self-check was rude, I was hung up on 5 times asking for a mgr., finally I got someone named Tony. I told him my situation; He was also rude by trying to tell me that there is always a cashier there. This is not true, as it's not the first time I had to walk to lumber to check out. This guy I spoke to was also Rude, I explained to him I do home repairs here In Salina Ks, I spend ALOT of money there at his store (if he was a mgr) I told him that I would take my business to Menards, He Said OK goodbye and hung up on me. I do not tolerate such rudeness, Ig Lowes doesn't want my Business, then I guess I have no choice not to shop there, I do not Like Menards, but he left me no choice. Thanks for your attention in this Matter, I will wait for a response

Desired outcome: a response

12:14 pm EST

Lowe's Customer service

I refuse to sit here and waste my time on all of the details.

Long story short, I went to purchase... Purchase 2 very expensive items, a garbage disposal and clothes dryer, both to be installed by lowes contractors. I get home and only have installation and receipt for garbage disposal!. I attempted to phone the store the same day of purchase, in hopes of going back to pick up receipt. No one answered the phone for 2 days!. I was connected to automatic phone system, no one answered the phone! Blah blah blah we all know the story. I make a trip the next day to the store, I waited 2 hours for a printout of dryer purchase. While in the appliance department... No wonder I cannot get thru on phone. The phones are unplugged. The connector to the phone had been removed from phone. Omg

I am about to replace all appliances in my kitchen. BUT WILL NEVER PURCHASE FROM LOWES EVER AGAIN!

PROBLEM, ALL LOWES. ABOVE... Lady Lake FL (13705 hwy 441)

Desired outcome: YOU FIGURE IT OUT

R
11:53 am EST
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Lowe's We would like to hear from someone as soon as possible

We ordered a washer/dryer set for our daughter on-line after verifying the Derby location had in stock on 10/22/22. The delivery was scheduled for 11/5/22 which was her move in date. She received a call the night before 11/4 telling her the washer was no longer in stock. It's obvious the store sold the unit instead of marking it sold. We were told three washers were being delivered to the store on 11/7 however the store refused to make an exception to their delivery schedule even though this was clearly their fault. Our daughter now had to wait until 11/13/22 for the washer and dryer to be delivered. Upon delivery, the dryer was damaged.

The driver told us we could accept as it for a monetary amount determined by the store or have a new dryer delivered. My wife has spent countless hours trying to reach someone at the store. The phone goes unanswered or when she does get someone on the line, the call is disconnected. After multiple calls to the store, we were told someone by the name of "Red" would be in touch. No call from Red at all now for days. We purchased the extended warranty on both units but did not receive any paperwork. At this point, someone in an authoritative position needs to call my wife Genie at [protected]. We expect either a discount/refund on the dryer or the store can bring a new, undamaged unit.

Lowe's In-depth Review

Overall Rating: Lowe's is a top-notch home improvement store that offers a wide range of products and services to meet all your needs. With its excellent customer service, convenient store layout, and high-quality products, Lowe's deserves a solid 5-star rating.

Product Selection: Lowe's boasts an impressive selection of products, ranging from tools and hardware to appliances and home decor. Whether you're a DIY enthusiast or a professional contractor, you'll find everything you need to complete your projects with ease.

Pricing: While Lowe's may not always have the lowest prices in town, they do offer competitive pricing on most items. Plus, they frequently run promotions and discounts, allowing you to save even more on your purchases.

Customer Service: Lowe's excels in customer service, with friendly and knowledgeable staff members who are always ready to assist you. Whether you need help finding a specific product or advice on a home improvement project, the staff at Lowe's will go above and beyond to ensure your satisfaction.

Store Layout and Organization: Lowe's stores are well-organized and easy to navigate, making your shopping experience a breeze. The aisles are clearly labeled, and the products are neatly displayed, making it simple to find what you're looking for.

Online Shopping Experience: Lowe's website offers a seamless online shopping experience. The website is user-friendly, with a search function that allows you to quickly find the products you need. The checkout process is smooth, and the delivery options are convenient.

Delivery and Shipping: Lowe's provides reliable and efficient delivery and shipping services. Whether you choose to have your items delivered to your doorstep or pick them up at a nearby store, you can expect prompt and professional service.

Return Policy: Lowe's has a generous return policy, allowing you to return most items within 90 days of purchase. With a valid receipt, you can receive a full refund or exchange for your returned items, making it easy to shop with confidence.

Loyalty Program: Lowe's offers a loyalty program called "Lowe's Advantage," which provides exclusive benefits to its members. With this program, you can earn points on your purchases, receive personalized offers, and enjoy special financing options.

In-store Experience: Shopping at Lowe's is a pleasant experience, thanks to its clean and well-maintained stores. The staff is readily available to assist you, and the overall atmosphere is welcoming and conducive to a productive shopping trip.

Quality of Products: Lowe's is committed to offering high-quality products that meet the needs and expectations of its customers. From trusted brands to their own private label products, you can trust that the items you purchase from Lowe's will be durable and reliable.

Availability of Stock: Lowe's strives to maintain a well-stocked inventory, ensuring that the products you need are readily available. In the rare event that an item is out of stock, the staff will assist you in finding a suitable alternative or provide information on when the item will be restocked.

Expertise and Knowledge of Staff: The staff at Lowe's is highly knowledgeable and experienced in their respective fields. Whether you have questions about a specific product or need advice on a home improvement project, you can rely on the expertise of the staff to provide accurate and helpful information.

Promotions and Discounts: Lowe's frequently offers promotions and discounts, allowing you to save money on your purchases. From seasonal sales to clearance events, you can always find great deals at Lowe's.

Environmental Sustainability: Lowe's is committed to environmental sustainability and offers a range of eco-friendly products and initiatives. From energy-efficient appliances to sustainable building materials, Lowe's provides options for customers who prioritize sustainability.

Community Involvement: Lowe's actively engages with the community through various initiatives and partnerships. They support local organizations and contribute to community development projects, making them a socially responsible company.

Accessibility and Convenience: Lowe's stores are conveniently located and easily accessible, ensuring that customers can easily find and visit their nearest store. Additionally, the stores are designed to accommodate individuals with disabilities, providing a comfortable and inclusive shopping experience.

Mobile App Experience: Lowe's mobile app offers a seamless shopping experience on the go. With the app, you can browse products, check prices, and make purchases with ease. The app also provides access to exclusive deals and promotions.

Payment Options: Lowe's offers a variety of payment options, including major credit cards, debit cards, and Lowe's store credit cards. They also accept mobile payment methods, making it convenient for customers to pay for their purchases.

Competitor Comparison: When compared to its competitors, Lowe's stands out for its extensive product selection, excellent customer service, and commitment to quality. While some competitors may offer lower prices, Lowe's overall shopping experience and range of services make it a preferred choice for many customers.

How to file a complaint about Lowe's?

1. Log in or create an account: Ensure you are logged in to your ComplaintsBoard.com account to proceed. If you do not have an account, please register by providing the necessary details to create one.

2. Navigating to the complaint form: Once logged in, locate the 'File a Complaint' button situated at the top right corner of the website and click on it to access the complaint form.

3. Writing the title: In the 'Complaint Title' field, concisely summarize the main issue you have encountered with Lowe's. Make it specific and clear, such as "Incorrect Billing on Lowe's Appliance Purchase" or "Delayed Delivery of Lowe's Online Order".

4. Detailing the experience: Provide a detailed account of your experience with Lowe's. Mention key areas such as customer service, product quality, delivery, pricing discrepancies, or any other relevant aspects. Include specific details about transactions, such as dates, amounts, and item descriptions. Clearly describe the nature of the issue, including any inconveniences or problems it caused. If you attempted to resolve the issue with Lowe's, outline the steps you took and the responses received from the company. Explain how the issue has personally affected you, whether it be time lost, frustration, or financial impact.

5. Attaching supporting documents: Attach any relevant documents that support your complaint, such as receipts, emails, or photographs. Be cautious not to include sensitive personal information that could compromise your privacy or security.

6. Filling optional fields: Use the 'Claimed Loss' field to indicate any financial losses you have incurred due to the issue with Lowe's. In the 'Desired Outcome' field, specify what resolution you are seeking, whether it be a refund, exchange, or other forms of compensation or resolution.

7. Review before submission: Carefully review your complaint for clarity, accuracy, and completeness. Ensure that all the information provided is correct and that your description of the issue is easy to understand.

8. Submission process: After reviewing your complaint, click the 'Submit' button to formally file your complaint on ComplaintsBoard.com.

9. Post-Submission Actions: Keep an eye on your ComplaintsBoard.com account for any responses or updates regarding your complaint. Be prepared to engage in further communication if necessary to resolve the issue with Lowe's.

Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Lowe's contacts

Dedicated to Authenticity

Encouraging Detailed Feedback

Balanced and Constructive Conversations

Free and Fair Platform

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with Lowe's?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Lowe's Customer Service. Initial Lowe's complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Lowe's above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Lowe's. Discuss the issues you have had with Lowe's and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.