Menu
A
Author of the complaint
5:23 pm
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

We went to Kam shopping center longs drugs to pick up a few thing's. We noticed fans high up on the top shelves that were going for $14.99 a piece we also noticed the floor fans that were going for I think it was $24.99. There were two stockers one malE and female we kindly asked if we could have two from the top shelves the $14.99 l. Male stocker replied " we have more at the registers " . So we continued our shopping knowing we could pick them up next to the registers. As we approached the registers we noticed they were the stand up fans that cost $24.99 . While at The register manager MR.Cory was there we let him know we wanted the $14.99 fans in the back on the top shelf the $14.99 one, Without hesitation Mr.Cory argued and told us those are the same ones pointing to the floor fans that were $24.99 so as we inspected the fans at the register they were not the desk fans for $14.99. We kindly asked again we wanted the $14.99 one in the back on the top shel. Mr. Cory gave us a mean look and said in a louder tone "those are the same ones" and stormed off . You know when we go shopping there's a lot of dealings we have to do to get to your store at Kam shopping center, traffic, parking, yet we are humble people who just want to buy what we ask for. It wouldn't of hurt the manager to kindly check after the second attempt of asking kindly. But to be treated in way that was demeaning or a feeling of discomfort or discriminated? Well, I had enough of being So nice I rarely get to a point that I have to act uncivilized, so I told my sister to bring those close to the register and I let the cashier know that Mr. Cory said "it's the same as the $14.99 ones we wanted" as she rung it up it was &$24.99 so with a loud tone I let her know that it was $14.99 because the rude Manager Mr. Cory who did not listen to us twice and got mad for just asking for helping said "it's the same as the one we wanted which were $14.99 . Well she had to summon Mr. Cory to redo the pricing from $24.99 to $14.99 because I told him "that bulling you pulled on us is not going to work and I will start a ruckus . So we did eventually get the $14.99 price but there was never a sincere apology . Mr.Cory disappeared within the store. I'm sorry but how this played out really ruined such a beautiful day with family. Longs has been a part of my family for decades and just one person a supervisor/a manager of a successful store acting like he owns the store and will not come to the side of a shopper asking for help? I'm ashamed at the fact how he must treat other people who shop their, I pray I don't catch him giving the elders or anyone with physical disabilities or mental health issues that ask for help, a demented attitude so help me god he will catch these hands!

More Longs Drugs complaints & reviews