ADVERTISIMENT
Fri:7:00 am - 9:00 pm
Sat:7:00 am - 9:00 pm

Reviews and Complaints

Longs DrugsService at store 10740

Cashier (J-nell) was impatient, and demeaning to me while trying to explain the process of using coupons. I was confused on some things and instead of trying to help me out she kept talking down to me and was very short from the very first interaction. After so long, I kindly told her to not talk to me like I'm incompetent. She got aggressive, and her tone started to get louder. I then asked to work with a manager. CJ arrived and was trying to deescalate her employee. During that time the the cashier looked directly at me and called me "stupid." She tried to deny and it was to late because she made that comment in front of her manager. She was definitely was trying to get a reaction from me. While J-nell was walking away she said "I am not a kid!" CJ kindly took over and was able to get my email/phone # situation fixed. During that time the cashier was yelling from their break room. She was cursing (f*** that, f*** her!) and making threats which were directed to me. CJ kept apologizing on her behalf but unfortunately the damage was already done.

I am a regular at this longs and not once did I ever have a negative experience with the staff. I am truly disappointed in this situation. I not once raised my voice, cursed at her or gave her any reason to lash out.

Comment Guidelines