LoanCaremortgage

I obtained a loan through Cash Call in June 2019 and it was serviced by Myloancare. I set up auto draft for my payments and it started in August. At the end of August I received a letter that they had sold my loan to AmeriHome. I was concerned about my September payment and was told that my payment would not draft. They said not to worry because I had "30/60" days because of the sell, so don't worry. I them that I do not want to have to pay the extra interest. so I paid the payment to AmeriHome on 8/28. On 9/4, I noticed that cash call had auto drafted my payment of $1100 on 9/3. So I had paid the mortgage twice. I called to no avail. Then I called the corporate headquarters for cash call and Sterling Stringer called me back. He wanted me to send him proof of the payment which I did on 9/5. He said this would be resolved within 24-48 hours. On 9/10, no calls, no record of money, so I kept speaking with people and Myloancare blamed AmeriHome and AmeriHome blamed my loan care. Today (9/11) I received a call from Constance who told me that my loan payment had been forwarded to Mr Cooper. Then she said she made a mistake and it was sent in batch form to AmeriHome. I told her I wanted to speak with Susan the Supervisor. She called me back and left vm. I then called back to leave a message to Susan to call me back. When she called me back, she said that Laura at AmeriHome would have to investigate by money based on the transmittal. I told her Laura would need to know the batch reference for my loan payment transfer and Susan refused to call her. She said that she would have to escalate it and blah, blah blah. Where is my $1100?

Te
Sep 11, 2019

Comments

• Lo
      Sep 13, 2019

Hello Terry,
    We appreciate you for bringing this experience to our attention. If you are willing, please contact us by email at [protected]@loancare.net so that we can work towards a resolution in regards to locating your payment.