Having problems with Direct Axis?

Direct Axis Customer Service Contacts

+27 861 020 304 (Personal Loans)
+27 861 243 556 (Consolidation Loans)
+27 860 303 040 (Car & Home Insurance)
+27 860 663 333 (Life Insurance)
+27 860 106 381 (Health Solutions)
108 De Waal Road

Thu8:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Fri8:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Sat8:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Sun8:00 AM - 8:00 PM

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Direct Axis Customer Service. Initial Direct Axis complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Direct Axis above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Direct Axis. Discuss the issues you have had with Direct Axis and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Direct AxisCustomer service

I have been struggling for more than 2 weeks and made more than 60+ calls just to get a Settlement Balance on my loan account. All of their Customer Service Lines for existing account does not work. I must pretend to take out a new loan before I get through to a consultant, I then get transferred to someone else, each time I hold the line for ages and then get cut off.

Direct AxisPersonal loan debit order not reinstated.

I applied for a payment relief on my personal loan with direct axis in may 2020 which was approved for three months i. E june 2020 to august 2020.
    To my supprise debit order for this loan was never reinstated as from september till december and this resulted in my credit record showing arrears to this loan account, this has now impacted negatively on my credit profile and am unable to apply for any credit on other credit providers as a result of this. All my other credit providers are requesting from direct axis is a letter stating why the debit order was never reinstated after expiry date of the payment holiday for them to proceed with my transactions.

I have been requesting this letter from direct axis for the past 7 days and am getting ignored by them as I have never received any response from them after send them several emails.

My loan account no. Is blu40633w, mm randima

Direct AxisPaid up personal loan

Paid up direct axis personal loan on the 29 october 2020. Still receives call that the account is in arears. Request the account to be closed. Already received a confirmation letter. Tried to call customer care but keep on keeping me on hold never come back for feedback the call will just hang up.

Account number: [protected]

For your further attention and action
      Regards
      Valencia
      [protected]

Direct AxisContact number is not answered to make arrangements so how do I make arrangements, no options was given as in the past and no response now?

I need to make arrangements on the following number : [protected] because I only received an sms saying debit orders will be deducted on 15th December please contact this number.

I am going crazy, no monies will be in my bank account and who is going to pay the costs, etc etc just just cause I could not get hold of someone so lucky me will be the fool to pay the prize?

I have tried email, no response to the different emails I have and I have tried like 5 times this number already in 2 days, zero response so where or how or what must I do now?

I will only get paid 31 December 2020?

Direct AxisPathetic service

My loan account was debited twice in august, I have been trying to resolve this issue for 3 weeks now. I have emailed 3 times and called 25 times, 9 times today alone.

No one can help me and keeps transferring calls, the calls constantly get cut and no one calls back.

Service is pathetic. It is ridiculous to phone so many times and not a single person can assist. They keep saying hold on, for 30mins-45mins then the calls cut. I am furious and want my refund today.

Direct AxisCovid relief hand over

I have applied in May2020 for the covid relief as we where advise by our company regarding your salaries being cut, I have since then sent emails to apply and no response, I received calls as my account has since gone behind bearing in mind this is the first time ever I am behind with my account. My account has been handed over and still no one can assist with the reason as to why I have not received any contact as to what or why I have not received feedback on my covid relieve. This is so frustrating as I have been trying to make the arrangement to avoid my account going behind but now its my fault that no answer was received, an I do not have money to pay my installment. I need help with this urgently if they will answer.

Sep 09, 2020

Direct Axis — Only automated responses by phone — (all contact numbers) and by email - no service to assist at all

I have tried phone lines — all of them... Since 25 august 2020 and cannot speak to anyone! I keep getting a...

Direct AxisPayment not yet received

I was covered up for the months of May 2020 to July 2020 for the covid 19 relief, and for the month of 20 May 2020, my debit order want through, I also extended my covid 19 relief for August 2020, debit order also went through on the 20 August 2020, I spoke to a number of consultants with no joy. It is going about two months now for my refund for the 20th May 2020, still no joy. Kindly advise what is going on, this not a good response fom Direct Axis,

Please get back to me urgently

Aug 12, 2020

Direct Axis — Loan

Good day I require assistance please. Notice the caps because I am now desperate. I have a loan with you...

Direct AxisNo assistance on email request as I've been trying to get through on the customer care and claims lines for 4 weeks

I've been given payment relieve from 3 different entities as I've been retrenched since June 2020.

I've been trying to get a hold of direct axis as I need to deal with the debit orders which goes off every month. Now already it is that time again. One gave 6 months, one 12 months and direct axis only managed 1 month. I was retrenched due to staff reductions and do not have an income. It is really frustrating as you need to sort this out and cannot get a hold on anybody on the phone lines. Will put you through to a consultant and the line goes dead.

Jul 03, 2020

Direct Axis — Consolidation loan

I have filled out forms and was approved for R148k but i have to accept the offer. I have wasted hours and...

Direct AxisRefund

Application completed and approved for covid 19 relief. Lady said my account would not be debt end month to my surprise my account was debited by direct axis on the 25th may. Contect them and they said my refund with be done by wednesday 27th may by thursday still nothing I contacted them again. Again they said it would be sorted by the friday still nothing again they said it would be sorted by the 1st june to date still no answer. Tried calling again all I get is we will get some to call you am still waiting for that call.

• Th
                      thaboramz Jun 28, 2020

Got the the same problem busy calling and emailing them since the 2nd of june requesting my refund why is so hard to get the money that I worked hard for... all I want is my money back I don't owe them since the account is close

Direct AxisLost my job since that time I can't pay my loan

Hi
                    I took out a loan few year ago
                    Lost my job since that time I cant pay my loan at all of direct axis they don't want to cover my loan at all for lost of income,
                    Please make a loan at rcs because the cover lost of income, direct axis will take you to court, and treat you like [censored], they will own you as there property, they are very bad credit institution and suck at there insurance coverage, they are benefiting all the way,

Apr 22, 2020

Direct Axis — Customer service poor

Second week of March 2020, I called directaxis for a top up loan. I spoke to a consultant by the name of...

Apr 22, 2020

Direct Axis — No relief for covid-19!!!

Direct axis wants me to take out another loan to assist me with not being able to pay my installments for 3...

Jan 07, 2020

Direct Axis — personal loan

My name is Boitumelo Fatyela. My contact details [protected]. I settled my personal loan with direct axi...

Direct Axisc b hamilton : id nr [protected] 1

EARLY DEDUCTIONS WITHOUT ACCOUNT BEING IN ARREARS. More than once it has happened that you deduct payments before the payment date without the account being in arrears and the due date was also changed to the 22nd of each month, it was not changed and still you proceed to do as you like. This is totally unacceptable. You wil therefor also be liable for the bank charges for the unpaid item on my bank statement.

DirectAxispersonal loan

Applied for personal loan 16Sep was approved first Africa Bank got all the info and costumer no and aturasions was asked to go into a bank for biometrics did it the branch did not know how what or where I was from showed me loan was unsuccessful 16 Seo all ready according to there system DairecAxais asked me to continue with them did so got mails and info of them approving loan but Then when I said I'm also logging info for security purpose as I was told they dis over 25 credit checks affecting my credit score negative hade to protect my self. Mu loan without reason or eoth on reson was feclonrf and I was band from there website and call centre. When contracted I will give step by step mail by email and call by call evidence of what happened. I'm now bad debts becuse of this unfinished project and a grade 12 student stuck in Mapumalanga. This can not be left here NCR must be aproced and the blaitebd disregard and lies and misleading. Not mention cost I require ref no please want Ombidsman aswell and legal.

Direct Axisaccount incorrectly double debited

I received an sms to advise that I must contact direct axis as they are experiencing account issues. When I realised my account had been double debited and contacted direct axis immediately. I had to hold on for more than 20 minutes when someone finally answered my call. I advised them of the problem, not sure why I had to tell them, they had all the information on hand but stil wanted me to tell them what's wrong. I asked them to refund my money as soon as possible as I hav other debits that must go off but till date still nothing in my account. The call centre agent had no sympathy towards my situation, he made me feel like it's my problem. I think this is really pathetic to go through as a client, u are the once in the wrong but dont care about sorting this out. I had to use my resources to advise you where you went wrong.
                          I will be going to the Ombudsman with my query as Direct Axis dont care about me as their client and I am really disgusted by the service I received.

Direct Axisloan application

I went throught the entire process - my husband accepted the debit order this morning 10:00 and now 18:30 I get an sms to let me know 'its declined'????
                            I have expected the transfer of cash and feel they have told me "everything approved"? Why now all of a sudden after everything was done 'and approve'?
                            This is not fare as I was under the impression this was finalised?
                            The consultant that I phoned was rude and said the system declined it? Why now??

• Updated by M Scheepers · Sep 04, 2019

This is not fare as I was under the impression this was finalised?