Having problems with LoanCare?

LoanCare reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Apr 12, 2010. The latest review Fraudulent loan modification? was posted on Oct 18, 2021. The latest complaint Mortgage was resolved on Aug 27, 2020. LoanCare has an average consumer rating of 2 stars from 237 reviews. LoanCare has resolved 76 complaints.

LoanCare Customer Service Contacts

Overnight Address
3637 Sentara Way, Virginia Beach, VA 23452

Notices of Error/Information Requests
Mortgage Resolution, P.O. Box 8068, Virginia Beach, VA 23450

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with LoanCare Customer Service. Initial LoanCare complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for LoanCare above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about LoanCare. Discuss the issues you have had with LoanCare and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

LoanCare Complaints & Reviews

Oct 18, 2021

LoanCare — Fraudulent loan modification?

We've been in the "process" (I say this with scorn) of trying to complete a loan modification with Loancare...

Oct 10, 2021

LoanCare — Not picking up payments at the post office

Our loan payment was mailed on September 30, 2021 for the Month of October, 2021 via Certified Mail. It ha...

LoanCareMortgage servicing - class action lawsuit

I have seen many people having issues with loan care. I have had a major one myself and I am in the middle of a legal battle for my home. They processed a loan modification that I didn't want extending the life of my loan EIGHT YEARS!!! Taking advantage of my financial hardship during Covid to make tons of money off of me. Anyone interested in a class action lawsuit, let's get in touch.

LoanCareTaxes/escrow

They messed up my taxes and put me into the wrong tax bracket so i've been over paying for the last three months now and I have submitted documents proving they have done this. I have called three times regarding this issue and I have just now finally got a confirmation that it has been fixed and the representative I spoke with admitted to me that they dropped the ball on this. My family has been struggling enough and this sure didn't help. I am more than likely going to refinance with another company since I have only been with them a little over a year and I have already had so many issues.

Sep 21, 2021

LoanCare — Don't take monthly payments and charge late fees

I started having issues in August 2021. Loancare sent me a payoff statement with incorrect amount. After the...

Sep 09, 2021

LoanCare — Lies, no service when trying to exit forbearance

I went into Forbearance due to sudden unemployment related to the pandemic. I had gotten my hardship resolved...

LoanCareDocuments being signed so payments can be applied

In light of Covid, the Human Services department has offered to make mortgage payments on my behalf. I have been trying since May 5th 2021 to get LoanCare Servicing to sign off of these payments. It is now September 8th 2021 and I still can't get a reliable source to handle this request. I have been calling, faxing, emailing regarding this request. I have spoken to countless people, I've been hung up on several times, transferred from department to department to no avail. I find it unrealistic that 4 months have gone by and I can't get help to have FUNDS applied to my account. The needed forms have had to be recreated 3 times now because the deadlines keeps passing.

LoanCareAssumption loan request forms

Good Afternoon,

Its been a whole 1 month, officially in which I asked for a rapid assumption loan form request. They told me I would get my package on the 25 Aug and it is passed 25Aug. I asked for the paperwork as soon as possible and they send the package through snail mail. We are in the 20th century and you decide to delay all the paperwork and give me a timeframe of 4 month for a assumption loan request to take place. This is unacceptable and very unprofessional. You are massive company taking advantage of home loaners across the country. I would like to be this issue to remediated as soon as possible. I have not receive any documentation regarding this paperwork and wondering where they send this paperwork because it has not yet come to me.

Aug 19, 2021

LoanCare — Credit dispute

We started having issues in October 2019-April 2020. Loancare sent receipts for our payment being received...

Aug 17, 2021

LoanCare — Fraud fraud fraud

I received a letter in the mail yesterday saying that my application for deferment was denied due to failure...

Aug 16, 2021

LoanCare — Mortgage fraud!

I am once again on here writing about loan care. You can read in my previous posts that I have been trying to...

LoanCareMortgage loan funny math, dishonest

The worst, yet I am forced to deal with them as my mortgage was shuffled and sold to third parties many times over. They claim to help, yet overcharged me three time for escrow and lied about mailing me back the overpayment (took 6mos to get that check to me)!

Then, they advise to make extra payments to principal, yet do not apply it in a timely manner. I had sent them $2000 on 3 occasions to go towards "principal only" over the last months and they only accepted one, while the others are "held in suspense"?!? When asked why it was not then resent to my bank... No answer — they lie and cheat.

They also do not follow up with requests (like a payout letter). And after reading others here who did indeed pay off but never had the lien remove?... You can be sure that i'll be lawyering up.

Avoid if you can.

Aug 14, 2021

LoanCare — My loan modification

I have been trying to complete the loan modification process with my loan care since october 2020. Each time...

LoanCareMortgage

I have several dates that loan care is making errors on my account. I have made several phone calls, submitted notarized documents my attorney signed, payments returned to me etc. Every time I call to resolve the matter I get a different story.

I need help. This has been going on since march 2021

Lori priest
            315 cook lane
            Marlborough, ma 01752

[protected]

Aug 07, 2021

LoanCare — IRRRL mortgage discrimination against vets with seasoned loans

Gregory Thompson Tracy Price-Thompson [protected] [protected]@gmail.com August 7, 2021 Formal...

LoanCareMortgage

We submitted documentation to come out of forbearance in late February 2021 and were given the run around and told different excuses every time we followed up and were told to wait on a team lead to call back which never happened and the first associate did not process our forbearance correctly and then we had to start over. It happened a second time with a supervisor after we were approved for a loan modification and she restarted the forbearance and we had to wait again for underwriting which took until August 1st to actually be out of forbearance. Terrible communication and no one know what's happening.

1 Response
                • Lo
                  Lori Priest Aug 12, 2021

This exact situation happened to me.

Jul 11, 2021

LoanCare — Class action lawsuit - legal action needed

I have noticed that I am not alone in my struggles with LoanCare's unethical mortgage servicing practice...

LoanCareForbearance/loan modification

I was approached by Loancare last July 2020 to go into forebearance. I accepted it as we were shut down due to the Pandemic. Well in January 2021 I contacted Loancare about coming out of forebearance and was told I was eligible for a loan modification where my interest rate would be reduced to 2.8% and my payments would be a little over $500 per month. I was happy and stated lets do that right now and get it going. After hearing nothing for a month I called back where I was told that was wrong and not happening. Hear it is July 2021 and still not out of forebearance and still no clear honest explanation or pathway back. Many phone calls, many letters, and niow complaints and almost to the point of getting an attorney and taking them to court.

Jul 03, 2021

Loan Care — Loss mitigation

For a year now I have been trying to have my loan modified from 15 to a 30 year loan, in order to lower my...

Jun 30, 2021

LoanCare — Loan modification

Made the three payments required for loan modification. The first payment went through ok but I had the...