[Resolved] LoanCarepayment processing/payment theft/credit bureau reporting

A Oct 26, 2019

After getting a response from LoanCare where they offered a solution to this issue, I attempted to call the individual in charge of this inquiry, Julie L Burris. She listed her number and extension as (800) 919-5631 ext 5248. This extension, according to the automated phone service they use, is not a valid number. In effect, LoanCare is impossible to reach. Furthermore, Julie Burris never addressed the two letters I received from LoanCare, where they admitted to having received the partial payments I made, and they clearly stated they would bring my account current. I went ahead and made a double payment in February of this year in an attempt to bring my account current, but because the partial payments were not applied to my account in the appropriate manner, LoanCare did not consider this amount to be sufficient. LoanCare asked for $277.00 in December 2018 to bring my account current, as this would be used in conjunction with the partial payments of $650. and the unapplied funds of $496.41. As it stands, the $496.41 LoanCare had listed is unaccounted for in the payment history supplied by LoanCare. I have mailed through priority mail the $344.00 LoanCare requested to bring my account current. I am putting this piece of information here to document what I have done, in the instance that these funds are also not applied. To reiterate, if these funds are not applied properly and are not used to bring my account current, this would be the second time money paid to LoanCare has gone unaccounted for.

As of 10/24/2019, the payment I made in the amount of $344.00 has been received by LoanCare on 10/19/2019. The payment was not applied until 10/21/2019. My account does not reflect the payment as being used to bring my account current and the late fees that were supposed to be waived are still showing. I have submitted another complaint, and my next step is to write to the Attorney General`s office in Arizona.

• Resolution Statement

• LoanCare Customer Care's Response · Oct 28, 2019

Hello,
    Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention. We regret any inconvenience you have experienced relating to misapplied payments, please reach out to us by email at [protected]@loancare.net so that we can work towards a resolution.