LoanCareMortgage fraud!

J Aug 16, 2021

I am once again on here writing about loan care. You can read in my previous posts that I have been trying to defer my loan and reinstate it after forbearance. I have been battling with loan care for months sending them endless amounts of all documents requested for the deferment application yet today I received a letter in the mail stating that it has been denied due to not submitting documents in time. Well that is funny loan care i have endless emails week after week emailing the same documents that you were requested. Called multiple times to check in and was reassured I would be able to pay in September. They sent no emails prior or called to update us on these missing documents.

Before this, I also received a letter that the house was going to be in foreclosure even though we were in an approved forbearance for months! Once I called, the loan counselor, he told me that we were not in foreclosure but that this is something they just have to send. What!!??

Not to mention, mysteriously my online account never seems to work everytime I try and access it. I constantly am locked out or kicked out or somehow I have not account or need to make a new password.

Some crazy things are going on with the mortgage company and they will not get away with it!