Menu
Fix and Flip Loans Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

Fix and Flip Loans
reviews & complaints

www.fixandfliploan.net

Learn how the rating is calculated

1.9 11 Reviews

Fix and Flip Loans Complaints Summary

0 Resolved
6 Unresolved
Our verdict: Engaging with Fix and Flip Loans at a 0% resolution rate requires careful navigation. Deep-dive into detailed customer experiences to uncover systemic issues. Critically assess their service descriptions against actual user feedback. When interacting, document every detail, as comprehensive records are vital in such scenarios. Exploring alternatives and understanding your consumer rights are crucial steps. If necessary, be prepared to seek external advice or intervention. In challenging service landscapes, informed decision-making and proactive steps are essential for protecting your interests.
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for Fix and Flip Loans has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Fix and Flip Loans. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
File a complaint

Newest Fix and Flip Loans reviews & complaints

G
1:48 pm EDT
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Fix and Flip Loans Exceptional Customer Service and Competitive Rates: A Review of Fix and Flip Loan

Furthermore, the staff at Fix and Flip Loan were always available to address any questions or concerns that we had throughout the entire process. They were attentive and knowledgeable, making sure that we were fully informed of all the necessary steps to take so that we felt confident moving forward.

In addition to their exceptional customer service, the rates offered by Fix and Flip Loan are also highly competitive. This meant that we were able to secure a loan with favorable terms, giving us the flexibility we needed to complete our renovations and sell our property at a profit.

Overall, I would highly recommend Fix and Flip Loan to anyone looking for a reliable and trustworthy lender for their real estate investment needs. Their personalized service, competitive rates, and commitment to seeing us succeed as flippers made them stand out from the rest. We are grateful for their support and look forward to working with them again in the future.

11:05 am EDT
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Fix and Flip Loans Fix and Flip Loans: A Lifesaver for Property Investors with Speedy and Seamless Loan Process

As someone who has had the pleasure of interacting with the team at Fix and Flip Loans, I can't recommend them enough for all they have done and continue to do for me. They truly have been a lifesaver and a great source of support, especially during those times when I needed financial assistance in a hurry.

One of the standout qualities of Fix and Flip Loans is their speedy and seamless loan application process. Compared to other lending companies, they make it so quick and easy to apply for and receive a loan. When I found myself in a pinch and needed some financial assistance for a property flip project, they were able to get me through the approval process and funded fast, which I greatly appreciated.

Not only does Fix and Flip Loans have a fantastic service, but their team is highly professional and incredibly welcoming to work with. They truly care about their clients and it shows in the way they handle their loan requests and communication. Their customer service is on point and I have never had to wait long for a response or an update on a loan request.

I also love how Fix and Flip Loans are able to customize their loans to fit the specific needs of a project, whether big or small. This flexibility has been essential to my work as a real estate investor.

All in all, Fix and Flip Loans is a top-notch lender with a highly competent team that knows what they're doing. I highly recommend them to anyone who needs fast financial assistance for their property flipping projects. They are truly the angels that will save you from any financial predicament you may encounter!

8:19 am EDT
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Fix and Flip Loans Fix and Flip Loans – The Best Hard Money Lender for Your Investment Projects

As someone who has worked with numerous Hard Money Lenders for flip projects, I have to say that I was fortunate enough to come across Fix and Flip Loans, a website run by Carrie. From the very first interaction, I was impressed with the level of professionalism and speed of service that I received. Carrie was able to cater to my specific needs and provided me with a range of options that made the decision-making process easy and hassle-free.

What really stood out to me is that Carrie had a great understanding of the market and was able to provide me with advice and tips that made my investment strategy even more efficient. This kind of sound judgment is what made the entire process simple for everyone involved. I appreciate that Carrie expects her clients to come in with a certain level of knowledge and expertise, and that she is able to provide the necessary guidance to make sure that the deal is successful.

One thing that I particularly appreciated is that Carrie is always available to answer questions or provide support. Whether it's a quick phone call or an email exchange, she is always prompt and helpful in her responses. This level of customer service is unheard of in the industry and it certainly speaks volumes about the kind of person Carrie is.

I would like to thank Fix and Flip Loan for the incredible experience and for helping me achieve my investment goals. I would highly recommend anyone looking to get into the flipping business to consider Fix and Flip Loans – you won't be disappointed!

Hide full review

Is Fix and Flip Loans legit?

Our verdict: Complaints Board's thorough examination reveals Fix and Flip Loans as a legitimate entity with notable strengths. Despite a 0% resolution rate on customer complaints, which invites a closer look, Fix and Flip Loans stands out for its commitment to quality and security. Clients considering Fix and Flip Loans should delve into its customer service record to gauge compatibility with their expectations.

Fix and Flip Loans earns 91% level of Trustworthiness

Perfect Trust Endorsement: Fix and Flip Loans achives 91% ligitmacy per Complaints Board. Highly recommended, yet always stay vigilant.

Fix and Flip Loans has received 5 positive reviews on our site. This is a good sign and indicates a safe and reliable experience for customers who choose to work with the company.

A long registered date for fixandfliploan.net can be seen as a positive aspect for Fix and Flip Loans as it indicates a commitment to maintaining the website and its domain name for a long period of time. It also suggests that the company is organized and has taken steps to secure its online presence.

The age of Fix and Flip Loans's domain suggests that they have had sufficient time to establish a reputation as a reliable source of information and services. This can provide reassurance to potential customers seeking quality products or services.

Fixandfliploan.net has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Our scan shows Fix and Flip Loans website is free from malware and phishing activities, which are types of online threats that can include viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, and other malicious code, as social engineering tactics used to trick users into sharing their personal information.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• While Fix and Flip Loans has a high level of trust, our investigation has revealed that the company's complaint resolution process is inadequate and ineffective. As a result, only 0% of 6 complaints are resolved. The support team may have poor customer service skills, lack of training, or not be well-equipped to handle customer complaints.
  • Fixandfliploan.net has relatively low traffic compared to other websites, it could be due to a niche focus, but could also indicate a potential lack of traffic and popularity. The fixandfliploan.net may offer a niche product or service that is only of interest to a smaller audience.
  • If you purchased a website from Fix and Flip Loans that is currently for sale, and you did not receive what you paid for, you may be a victim of a scam. To try and get your money back, you can try contacting the seller, filing a dispute with the payment platform, or reporting the seller to the relevant authorities.
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Fix and Flip Loans Fix and Flip Loans: The Best Lender for Flipping Deals with Exceptional Service and Fast Turnaround

For me, Fix and Flip Loans (fixandfliploan.net) will always be my go-to lender when it comes to all my flipping deals. Having been in the business for two decades, I have dealt with a lot of lenders, but no one makes it as easy and straightforward as these guys.

From the moment I reached out to Joe and Rory, they got straight to work, and their no-nonsense approach had me very impressed. Fretting over complicated underwriting terms is not something you have to worry about when you deal with Fix and Flip Loans, as common sense is all it takes to underwrite the loan. Rory, the adept processor, made everything glide like a dream, and I could tell that these guys were the full package, a team of competent professionals who take their business very seriously.

What impressed me the most about the entire transaction was the fast turnaround time I received. With this team, there was no time for amateurs, everyone understood the importance of timing, and the loan went through in just under a week.

I cannot recommend these guys enough, and for anyone looking for a reliable lender to get your flipping deals moving, Fix and Flip Loans should be your first choice. With their level of professionalism, expertise, and excellent customer service, you can rest assured that your loan will be processed with ease, putting you one step closer to your goal of closing that lucrative flipping deal. Trust me; these guys are the actual thing!

Q
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Fix and Flip Loans Fix and Flip Loans: Professional, Personalized, and Stress-Free Funding Solutions for Entrepreneurs

As a business owner looking for funding options, I was initially intimidated by the complicated jargon and intricate procedures involved in getting a loan for my fix and flip projects. However, I was pleasantly surprised to come across Fix and Flip Loans, a lending firm that simplifies the entire process and makes it easy for entrepreneurs like me to secure the necessary capital.

From the very beginning, I received excellent service and support from the Fix and Flip Loans team. They took the time to understand my business goals and financial needs, and provided me with all the information and guidance necessary to make informed decisions.

What really stood out to me about Fix and Flip Loans was their professionalism and expertise. They were able to answer all my questions with ease and were always available to address any concerns I had along the way. Even when a minor issue arose, they quickly rectified the situation and ensured that I was completely satisfied with the outcome.

After my experience with Fix and Flip Loans, I am confident that I have found the right lender to partner with for all my business needs. Their personalized approach and commitment to excellence make them a firm that I would happily recommend to my family and friends.

Overall, I am incredibly grateful to the Fix and Flip Loans team for helping me achieve my business goals and for making the loan process stress-free and straightforward. Thanks to them, I am looking forward to a bright and successful new year!

D
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Fix and Flip Loans Efficient and Reliable Fix and Flip Loans - A Rave Review!

So, recently I applied for a Fix and Flip Loan on fixandfliploan.net and I am so impressed with their service. I must say it was an effortless task, something that I did not anticipate. The process from the start of filling up the application form to getting the money in my account was completed in just a week's time. And guess what, I had my entire loan amount transferred to my account by Monday afternoon, which was indeed a pleasant surprise!

The best part about the whole process was that it felt so easy and convenient. I really appreciate the professionalism and dedication provided by this company. I was truly worried that this process would turn out to be a long and arduous task, but fixandfliploan.net proved me wrong. They exceeded my expectations and provided me with prompt service.

If you are someone who is looking for financial assistance for your house flipping project, then I would definitely recommend fixandfliploan.net. They have an excellent support system available round the clock to help you out with any queries you might have. They offer a wide range of financial products customized to your specific needs. The interest rates are very competitive and the repayment plans are flexible to suit your financial condition.

In conclusion, I must say that my experience with Fix and Flip Loans has been nothing short of exceptional. They have truly helped me take my house flipping project to the next level, and I cannot thank them enough for their support. If you're in need of a reliable and efficient loan provider, look no further!

Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Fix and Flip Loans Reliable and Transparent: My Experience with Fix and Flip Loans for Real Estate Investment Financing

I recently had the pleasure of working with Fix and Flip Loans for my latest real estate investment project, and I am happy to say that they were a true godsend! From the very first contact, their team was incredibly responsive and helpful, answering all of my questions and providing me with all of the information I needed to make an informed decision. They were patient with me as I navigated the complex loan process, and I felt like I had a real partner in the process as we worked together towards our common goal.

One of the things that impressed me most about Fix and Flip Loans was their commitment to transparency and honesty throughout the process. They were totally upfront about the costs and fees associated with taking out a bridge loan, and they provided me with a clear timeline and roadmap for what to expect every step of the way. As someone who has been burned by unscrupulous lenders in the past, I really appreciated this no-nonsense approach.

Of course, the most important thing when it comes to any financial transaction is getting the best possible deal - and on this front, Fix and Flip Loans really delivered. Their rates were extremely competitive, and they were willing to work with me to find a loan package that suited my unique needs and circumstances. I never felt like I was being sold a one-size-fits-all solution; instead, they took the time to listen to my concerns and tailor their approach accordingly.

Overall, I would highly recommend Fix and Flip Loans to anyone looking for a reliable and trustworthy bridge loan provider. Their team is knowledgeable, professional, and always willing to go above and beyond to ensure that their clients are happy and satisfied. They are truly a cut above the rest, and I will definitely be using them again for my next real estate project. Thank you, Fix and Flip Loans!

C
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Fix and Flip Loans Exceptional Lending Experience with FIX AND FLIP LOAN: A Grateful Review

Dear Mary Ann,

I wanted to take the time to express my gratitude for introducing me to FIX AND FLIP LOAN. I must say, they delivered just as you said they would. The entire process has been seamless, efficient, and stress-free. From the moment I contacted them, I could tell the team at FIX AND FLIP LOAN was attentive to my needs and dedicated to ensuring my success in my real estate endeavors.

FIX AND FLIP LOAN provided me with competitive rates and structured the loan to meet my specific needs. They also provided me with unparalleled support throughout the entire process, from the initial application to the closing of the loan.

I am very pleased with FIX AND FLIP LOAN, and I am looking forward to closing more deals with them in the future. Their expertise, professionalism, and commitment to excellence have won me over, and I highly recommend them to anyone seeking a reliable and trustworthy lender.

Once again, thank you, FIX AND FLIP LOAN, for your exceptional service. I couldn't be happier with the outcome, and I am excited to be working with you in the future.

Sincerely,

[Your Name]

C
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Fix and Flip Loans Outstanding Service and Impressive Expertise from Fix and Flip Loans: A Review

Fix and Flip Loans (fixandfliploan.net) provided us with an outstanding service from start to finish. Their team demonstrated an undeniable level of impressive skill and incredible desire to move quickly, making the entire process smooth and efficient. We were impressed by their professionalism, attention to detail, and deep understanding of the ins and outs of the fix and flip loan market.

Our experience with Fix and Flip Loans has been nothing short of amazing, and we are excited about the business relationship we are building together. We have no doubt that this relationship will bring about greater and better opportunities for both parties involved.

Moreover, we were thoroughly impressed by the quality of services that Fix and Flip Loans offered. The company's team is well-equipped to handle all our needs and responded to our queries promptly. As a result, we felt well-informed throughout the entire process.

In conclusion, we would highly recommend Fix and Flip Loans to anyone looking for a top-notch fix and flip loan service. They provide unparalleled expertise and customized solutions that are tailored to meet individual needs. Their commitment to delivering the best possible service to their clients is undeniable. Keep up the excellent work, Fix and Flip Loans!

Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Fix and Flip Loans Incredible Experience with Fix and Flip Loans: Fast, Efficient, and Supportive Lender!

I just had to share my wonderful experience with Fix and Flip Loans, as I am truly impressed by their services. From the very beginning of the process, they were incredibly supportive and made everything so easy for me. I was really stressed about getting the financing I needed for my fix and flip project, but they put all my worries to rest with their professionalism and expertise.

One thing that really stood out to me was how fast and efficient the whole process was. I was able to get my loan approved and funded in no time, which meant I could get started on my project right away. This kind of speedy service is really important in the world of real estate, and it's clear that Fix and Flip Loans understands that.

What's more, I found the team at Fix and Flip Loans to be incredibly humble and approachable. They were always willing to answer any questions I had and were patient with me throughout the process. It really felt like they had my best interests at heart, which is so important when you're working with a lender.

Overall, I can't recommend Fix and Flip Loans enough. They were an absolute pleasure to work with and I'm so grateful for the opportunity to partner with them on my fix and flip project. If you're looking for a reliable, fast, and supportive lender, look no further than Fix and Flip Loans!

K
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Fix and Flip Loans Fix and Flip Loans: Streamlined Process and Remarkable Customer Service for Your Property Flipping Needs

If you're someone who wants to invest in flipping properties, Fix and Flip Loans (fixandfliploan.net) is the perfect service for you. They make the entire process of application and handling so easy and absolutely hassle-free. Their team is fantastic, and their streamlined communication and draw interaction are very impressive.

One of the best things about working with Fix and Flip Loans is their remarkable customer service. Their team is always available to answer any questions or concerns you may have. They're very easy to work with and don't make things complicated. Even their secretary is extremely helpful and responsive.

In all honesty, working with Fix and Flip Loans has been an amazing experience. They took care of everything they promised to, and we were able to secure our loan in no time. The team made sure that we understood the entire process and gave us timely updates during the course of the transaction.

We're so happy with their services that we've already recommended them to our fellow property flippers. We can confidently say that they offer one of the best fix and flip loan services in the market. If you're looking to invest in properties, we highly suggest working with Fix and Flip Loans because they won't disappoint you.

Fix and Flip Loans Customer Reviews Overview

Fixandfliploan.net is a leading lender providing Fix and Flip Loans to real estate investors. Our platform has received a lot of positive reviews from our satisfied clients who have taken advantage of our easy-to-use and fast loan process.

One of the primary advantages of using our platform is that we provide quick approval for loans, which can be critical when it comes to purchasing and renovating investment properties. Our loan process is primarily geared towards real estate investors in search of financing to purchase and flip residential properties, regardless of their credit history.

Our team of experienced loan officers provides a personalized approach to each borrower, ensuring fast and reliable services with competitive interest rates. The online application process is easy and straightforward, and borrowers can expect to receive funds within a week of submission.

At fixandfliploan.net, we understand the specific needs of investors and provide customized loan terms to suit each project's unique requirements. We pride ourselves on our commitment to supporting our real estate clients by offering advanced lending solutions that help propel their business forward.

In conclusion, fixandfliploan.net has received excellent reviews from investors who have taken advantage of our services. We have built a reputation as a reliable and trustworthy lender, and we will continue to support real estate investors through our innovative loan offerings. Contact us today and experience the difference that our platform can make in your investment journey.
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Fix and Flip Loans contacts

Dedicated to Authenticity

Encouraging Detailed Feedback

Balanced and Constructive Conversations

Free and Fair Platform

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with Fix and Flip Loans?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Fix and Flip Loans Customer Service. Initial Fix and Flip Loans complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Fix and Flip Loans above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Fix and Flip Loans. Discuss the issues you have had with Fix and Flip Loans and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.