Having problems with LoanCare?

LoanCare Customer Service Contacts

Overnight Address
3637 Sentara Way, Virginia Beach, VA 23452

Notices of Error/Information Requests
Mortgage Resolution, P.O. Box 8068, Virginia Beach, VA 23450

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with LoanCare Customer Service. Initial LoanCare complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for LoanCare above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about LoanCare. Discuss the issues you have had with LoanCare and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Sep 13, 2019

LoanCare — mortgage

This company took 2 payments in one month out of my account which has caused me numerous overdrafts on check...

LoanCareMortgage

My loan was transferred to Loancare and the customer service is terrible. I set up my account, a month later, my password will not work. Click forgot password and answer the security questions only to be denied bc my ssn is incorrect. Call customer service, due to a 10 minute hold, I choose the option to have a call back. Wait 35 minutes, then call back only to go straight to a representative. Kimberly, 4664 was completely unhelpful. She needs a lesson on empathy-you don't just say the words, she just said I'm sorry, let me transfer you, I ask why she's transferring me if she is technical support, so she says there must be a glitch somewhere. I requested that she stay with me until a person comes on the line since I don't want to wait for a callback that may not occur. She's very rude and condescending and just keeps saying I can't help you. Finally a manager comes on the line-Mattie who states I just answered to put you on hold since you wouldn't let the last representative hang up. 20 minutes later, she just says I will waive the fee to pay over the phone and will set up a ticket. Someone should call you in 3-5 days. A 10 minute call turned into an hour and 20 minutes. Now, I just have to hope someone calls me back.

• LoanCare's response · Oct 01, 2019

Hello,
      We regret any inconvenience you may have experienced as it relates to customer service and hold time. Hold time may increase during peak time. You may also send your concerns to [email protected] and an analyst will be happy to assist you further.

LoanCaremortgage

I obtained a loan through Cash Call in June 2019 and it was serviced by Myloancare. I set up auto draft for my payments and it started in August. At the end of August I received a letter that they had sold my loan to AmeriHome. I was concerned about my September payment and was told that my payment would not draft. They said not to worry because I had "30/60" days because of the sell, so don't worry. I them that I do not want to have to pay the extra interest. so I paid the payment to AmeriHome on 8/28. On 9/4, I noticed that cash call had auto drafted my payment of $1100 on 9/3. So I had paid the mortgage twice. I called to no avail. Then I called the corporate headquarters for cash call and Sterling Stringer called me back. He wanted me to send him proof of the payment which I did on 9/5. He said this would be resolved within 24-48 hours. On 9/10, no calls, no record of money, so I kept speaking with people and Myloancare blamed AmeriHome and AmeriHome blamed my loan care. Today (9/11) I received a call from Constance who told me that my loan payment had been forwarded to Mr Cooper. Then she said she made a mistake and it was sent in batch form to AmeriHome. I told her I wanted to speak with Susan the Supervisor. She called me back and left vm. I then called back to leave a message to Susan to call me back. When she called me back, she said that Laura at AmeriHome would have to investigate by money based on the transmittal. I told her Laura would need to know the batch reference for my loan payment transfer and Susan refused to call her. She said that she would have to escalate it and blah, blah blah. Where is my $1100?

• LoanCare's response · Sep 13, 2019

Hello Terry,
        We appreciate you for bringing this experience to our attention. If you are willing, please contact us by email at [email protected] so that we can work towards a resolution in regards to locating your payment.

LoanCaremortgage

I have been fighting with LoanCare for my home since my husband died 3 years ago. I had wind damage 2 years ago. This left me with mold in my bedroom as well as my bathroom and my closets. I have COPD and I sleep in this room. Every want to try to get to fix it does not come back because LoanCare doesn't accept their credentials. They have been sitting on $7, 000 insurance company had paid to complete the repairs to the home including the mold. I have been told that I'm going to lose my home every time I'm a few days late. It shoots my anxiety through the roof. it is me alone with my seven-year-old grandson and we struggle to meet the bills as it is. Customer service is horrible. No one knows what the other one is doing and you're the liar when you try to get a point across. I am definitely interested in suit that you have start it. I have documentation I have letters please contact me if you need to my name is Dolores Elliott. My number is [protected] thank you

• LoanCare's response · Oct 23, 2019

Hello,
          Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention. Please reach out to us by email at [email protected]

LoanCaremortgage

Omg horrible company. I'm so upset I didn't look into this company before I refinanced my house. They don't try to help you. I was trying to add extra money every month and they can't apply it the way I want it since I send a check from my bank. Only if I use there website. It's my money I don't understand why they can't apply it the way I want it applied. I can't wait to get out this company

• LoanCare's response · Sep 10, 2019

Hello,
            We would like to get some more details about your payment with us, please reach out to us by email at [email protected] so that we can address this situation directly.

Sep 06, 2019

LoanCare — loan #[protected] attention: credit reporting correction

My name is John F Fulton Jr I'm asking to have negative reporting to be removed for the month of May, Jun...

Aug 27, 2019

LoanCare — escrow mismanagement of funds

I have been having issues with LoanCare and their handling of my Escrow account. They sent out 3 annual...

LoanCareauto draft payment has an issue monthly

My loan was sold to loancare immediately after I closed on my house in February. We set it up for auto pay immediately, and have called every month since. They've charged us 75 late fee charges each month even though they've stated it's set up on auto pay. The late fee amount is supposed to be 35$ and I've realized they charged us 75 dollars on this last payment that came out. I've never been late on a mortgage payment once, and magically I'm late 5 months in a row now.

LoanCareloancare llc

I just recently saw that Quicken Loans sold my loan to Loan Care LLC. As of the 1st of September they will be servicing my loan. After reading everyone's comments I'm extremely worried about the livelihood of my family and the future of my home. Is there a lawyer that I can contact that everyone on this thread is familiar with? Just in case I run into trouble with them? I really appreciate the feedback, and am sorry that all of you are having to go through something like this. Thank you

Hello Brandon,
                If you are ever in need of any assistance regarding your loan, please reach out to us by email at [email protected]

• Ll
                llluminus Aug 22, 2019

I'm on the same boat as you. I can't believe Quickens did this to us.

• Nd
                n-drew Sep 24, 2019

LoanCare service sucks.
                Their website is half baked. Lots of bugs
                They promised me twice to mail me the welcome package - and they never did - and it's already end of September
                I am truly upset at Quicken for doing this to us!!

• Lo
                LoanCare,LLC Sep 30, 2019

@n-drew Hello,
                We understand your frustration here. Our team would like to address your concerns and provide clarity around this. Please reach out to us by email at [email protected]

marlene schnydrig Jul 03, 2020

That is what happened to me .
                My loan got sold by Quicken loans to these idiots.
                I paid off my house 11/18/2019 and it is now July 3, 2020 and I am still waiting for the Release Deed of Trust. Basically the Form that says I own my house Free and clear . Or own anything.
                I have been calling them since February and get told it can take 60 day, then it can take 90 days, next call it can take 120 days. The we will escalate this, somebody will call you. We are working on it.
                Will be at your county no later then June 12 2020 I see it has shipped.
                Nothing all lies. Oh last weeks call said due to the Corona virus things are taking longer????????
                Really if you would have done your job in the first place it would have been done before we even knew about the Corona virus.
                Oh then I used to get emails stating it will be a bit longer we are working on it.
                Two weeks ago I got an email stating things have been resolved and they thank me for my patience. Called the county, nothing.
                Am still waiting for somebody to call or contact me or do anything. It is all lies.
                I feel sorry for you that Quicken loans did that . I love Quicken loans .
                I really don't know what more to do.
                I wish you all the best .

• Lo
                LoanCare,LLC Jul 17, 2020

@marlene schnydrig Hello Marlene,
                We would like the opportunity to address your concerns. Please reach out to us by email at [email protected] so that we can further assist you.

LoanCaremortgage

Our mortgage was transferred from greentree or whatever they sold to, after they went bankrupt. Suddenly after never having an escrow shortage ever, we suddenly have a 500$ shortage?! Our city taxes and fees are not high, they must be doing something wrong for so many to suddenly have shortages! I don't understand why when we have never had a problem with any of the last probably 5 companies we have been sold to that we suddenly do!

Hello Lindsay,
                  Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention. We would like the opportunity to address the situation you have described, please contact us by email at [email protected]

Aug 14, 2019

LoanCare — mortgage servicing

My house burned down and the insurance won't cover cost to rebuild. I sent check to loancare per their...

LoanCareloancare home loans

Had issues last year when they would receive my payments/checks on time but then not cash them until after the delinquency date causing late fees. I threatened to go to the BBB and they reversed what had hit my credit. Then i was advised to sign up for autodraft. They took the money out on the correct day but it took them 25 days to process the payment. Causing another late payment. Idk what to do? Help?

Hello,
                    Please reach out to us by email at [email protected], so that we may further assist you.

Aug 10, 2019

Loan Care — mortgage servicer

Loan Care does not respond, I filed and you should also file with the Consumer Finance Protection Bureau...

Aug 06, 2019

LoanCare — escrow refund and customer service

Loancare has been paid after the closing on our refinance and that happened July 24th, 2019. I contacted...

LoanCareva loan

Loancare purchased my VA loan and began scamming me with extra fees that are not on my contract. Once I asked LoanCare to delete those fees, they used my escrow account to pay them off instead of deleting them and didn't officially notify me. May 29, 2019 I called loancare because they were charging me for property taxes for which I'm exempt and the escrow agent informed me that loancare was using my escrow account to "catch up" on my balance. I shouldn't have had a balance due because I paid the "amount due" from my online account every month through June 2019. The escrow agent lied and told me that loancare called the Maricopa County tax office and the tax office said, "You're only a little bit disabled so you're only exempt for $300 in taxes...I'm not sure the office would be willing to call them again." I have emailed loancare through their website several times and didn't receive a response until my July 2019 email in which I detailed the extremely poor customer service and requested a refund for the amount that I overpaid.Their response was they are aware that I'm exempt from property taxes, but they don't have the exemption amount yet. That's a lie. It's not possible that loancare contacted the tax office and didn't receive the exemption amount. In addition, I have sent loancare copies of the tax exemption notice from Maricopa County stating the amount for tax exemption four times, but they ignore them. Loancare is intentionally overcharging me. I have taken a screen shot of my balance due every single time I've logged on to my account, screen shots of every message that I've sent to loancare and other pages of my account to include the confirmations for any correspondences I've submitted.
                  Loancare decided to send my coercive paperwork implying they would foreclose my home even though I've made the correct payments according to their online pages and paid at least $395 over my monthly amount due. Two weeks after these foreclosure warnings with documents requesting my financial obligations, loancare sends me documents declaring my loan in default with an amount not shown online just like all the other declarations. I've been contacting loancare since 2018 and they refuse to fix the issue. Just like Bank of America prior to the real estate market crash when that company conned homeowners into foreclosure. Military disabled veterans shouldn't have to be concerned with companies scamming them for the little money that we receive. I simply requested to be charged the correct amount and loancare continuously ignores me.
                  [protected]

LoanCareplain incompetence. trying to collect 4900.00 after they sold my loan. messing with my credit score.

I had Loan Care and didn't have any issues until I did a refinance with cash out. The customer service never communicated with me except when I emailed them asking if we were going to close on time or should I make June's 2019 payment. They assured me it would close prior to me be considered late. The notary came to my house and said the same thing. Don't make your June payment. I didn't know it closed till I received a FedEx overnight letter with checks for me to mail off and pay my debtors which is why i did the cash out. I mailed all my checks the next day. I say a week later maybe two I received a letter saying they sold my loan to SunWest Mortgage. I was like, what, wow, um ok. So I get all these welcome letter from SunWest and a goodbye letter from LoanCare. I registered on SunWest site so I can pay online. I even went to Loan Care site and saw that I had no balance, and printed out a payment history which shows the loan paid in full and no balance. here comes July 1st, time to pay. I tried to pay on my new providers website and it asked me to call. So i called and they said I was paid up and they don't show a payment due till August. I said humm, well let me check again on LoanCare site, I log in and says this loan was transferred no payments can be excepted. I called the 800 number and was on hold for ever, told LoanCare they sold my loan and I am confused about my July payment. She looked up my loan and said, oh yes let me get you your new service provider your loan is closed. Puts me on hold, then "click" i was not going to call back. She gave me what I thought i needed to hear and I had all the printouts and screen shots i needed. So its July 27th. I have been with SunWest for a few weeks, scheduled my August payment already and get mail from Loancare saying that I owe them two months of payments. Mind you I go ballistic, two months, WTH! I have NEVER been late once and my credit score means a lot to me. So after two sleepless nights I call LoanCare on 7/30. I am on hold for over 2 1/2 hours. I took a photo of that also. I finally get an answer . I said I would bet the reason for the long hold was a lot of your other customers may be in my same situation. He said oh, there are a lot of customers calling to pay their mortgages. mind you its July 30th and yea people are all over paying early and paying the convenience fee to pay over the phone with a live person, RIGHT. I tell him my whole ordeal and he sensing my frustrations says its all normal protocol to ignore the bill and start paying my new service provider. i also told him my credit score went down and when i pulled it I showed having TWO mortgages of almost 1 million dollars. He said oh don't worry it will be off the next month, If anyone had this problem please contact me. I have all my paper work and I swear if they mess with my credit report I am getting a lawyer. They must have had a system update or crash or plain incompetence, either way they made the error. Not me.

Jul 30, 2019

LoanCare — can I speak to a person??? I have been on hold for hours and hours.

I cannot get ahold of the lender. I have been trying to contact for 2 months. On hold for an hour and half...

Jul 29, 2019

LoanCare — i've been on hold for 2 hours and still holding

I am trying to reach someone at this company because my mortgage loan was sold to them and I have received...

Jul 29, 2019

LoanCare — mortgage servicing

Mortgage was taken over by Loancare after Ditech went bankrupt this spring. I use bill pay to make the...

LoanCareaccessing myloancare website

I have 3 properties with loancare and live in Japan, need to get tax info now and access my account, but not one time have I been able to open the website: www.myloancare.com What can I do?? It is not my computer, as I have 4 laptops and a desktop and used various internet services, nothing works. David Allen Weng I am told you may not read this unless I add some more words...please help!!!