3637 Sentara Way, Virginia Beach, VA, 23452, US
Fri:8:00 am - 10:00 pm
Sat:8:00 am - 3:00 pm

Reviews and Complaints

LoanCareMy loan modification

I have been trying to complete the loan modification process with my loan care since october 2020. Each time I call and make a payment I am told it was cancelled for lack of payment. I have made all of my payments since april 2021. I called again today to make my payment and find out where my documents were to sign and I received the same message. I don't have any plan in place. I need someone from loancare to get their act together and help me. I have never received any documents in the mail this entire time! Each time I talk to someone it changes from my loancare. If I do not get a call back to get this resolved I am calling my lawyer at this point. Read the notes on my account and fix the issue!!! I also should not have been charged a late fee for july 2021.

Gaston soto [protected]

2 Responses
    • Re
      RealHuman21 Oct 18, 2021

Jennifer, have you gotten anywhere?! We’re in the same boat with them.

Jason Bryant Aug 28, 2021

LoanCare - End of forbearance period options not honored. Be aware that their only agenda is to foreclose on your property. They have no intention of offering options at the end of forbearance. A 'bait and switch'
      methodology is used leaving the borrower with mixed messages, , , basically committing fraud under the guise of a loan collection agency. These people are scam artists at the least and property thieves at the worst.

LoanCareLoan servicing - poor record keeping

I pay my loan payment twice a month and pay two weeks ahead to ensure that I'm never behind. These payments are made automatically through my bank to ensure that I am never behind or miss a payment. This month, I received a notification that I had not paid my mortgage for the entire month of January 2021. I checked my records and see that payments have been sent out on time for the previous two months, meaning they have received payment.

Respond
      Aug 11, 2020

LoanCare — 2019 taxes not paid

First, I took out a loan through my local bank and the mortgage debt was sold to loancare. The loan was for...

LoanCareDestroying my refi-and not giving a phone number with a live person

You are ruining my refi by refusing to provide any phone number with a live person. Have you gone out of business even while taking my payments?

Do you think I can get your number with a live agent by contacting the Better Business Bureau?

Loan #: [protected]

I need to talk to someone immediately. I cannot resolve my issues without a live person to talk to.

Judith G.
      [protected]

• LoanCare's response · Jun 22, 2020

Hello Judith,
          We would like the opportunity to address your concerns. Please reach out to us by email at [email protected] so that we can assist you further.

• Updated by Judith Glasgo · Jun 22, 2020

I need to talk to a live person about multiple extremely important issues! Not email.

[protected]
          Judith G.

Respond
        May 16, 2020

LoanCare — Beware!!! Worst company ever!!! Criminals!!

We are fighting against foreclosure because of a minor mistake committed by the Tax Assessor's Office...

Apr 14, 2020

LoanCare — Irresponsible and unethical loan servicing!

I know right now everything is about Coronavirus-19, but I hope I find a "empathetic ear" as I feel...