Having problems with LoanCare?

LoanCare reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Apr 12, 2010. The latest review Not picking up payments at the post office was posted on Oct 10, 2021. The latest complaint Mortgage was resolved on Aug 27, 2020. LoanCare has an average consumer rating of 2 stars from 236 reviews. LoanCare has resolved 76 complaints.

LoanCare Customer Service Contacts

Overnight Address
3637 Sentara Way, Virginia Beach, VA 23452

Notices of Error/Information Requests
Mortgage Resolution, P.O. Box 8068, Virginia Beach, VA 23450

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with LoanCare Customer Service. Initial LoanCare complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for LoanCare above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about LoanCare. Discuss the issues you have had with LoanCare and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

LoanCare Complaints & Reviews, Page 6

LoanCarere: home damage

We had damage from hurrican florence. We were scammed by one contractor who gutted our home and the insurance just settled with us recently. The insurance paid and the check was to us and loancare. As instructed, we mailed the check along with all the documents they requested and are still waiting on a draw check so we can get our home fixed. They received all paperwork and it was approved 9/9/19.
They said it would take 5 business days after everything was received and approved. It has now been 14 business days. We are elderly, disabled and living in a camper in our driveway, we were forced to buy. Our mortgage payments are coming out every month as usual and I will say, we have never had an issue with payments. I have called multiple times and they keep promising they are expediting the process and a draw check has been requested. I call back and they have no record of us requesting a draw check. Why would we not want a draw check so we can fix our home. The person I talked to yesterday, 9/25/19, told me she had no idea why we didn't have a check yet. I spoke with someone on the 24th and were told the check would be mailed no later than end of day on the 25th. I called back on the 25th and were told they hoped it would go out by friday. I keep getting the run around. I have filed a complaint with the bbb also. We just want the money so we can get our home fixed. Our new contractor is ready to get started. We have done what we could using our savings, but that was just electrical and starting the plumbing.

• LoanCare's response · Oct 01, 2019

Hello,
      We hear your voice and our office is working diligently to respond to all our borrowers who were affected by the disaster. In order to identify your account and discuss all your options, we ask that you email [email protected] directly and a specialist will further assist you.

LoanCarehome loan

NewRez/LoanCare took over my loan from Ditech in June 2019.
    Within the past 4 months they have mismanaged my account, falsified non-payments, sent me to collections (after admitting they had made the errors) and overall proven to be flat out liars and thieves.
    After reading others experiences that mirror my own, it's evident that this predatorial company has one goal- to embezzle as much as possible from every loan they "service" and foreclose on as many homes as possible.
    I am a retired, disabled & recently divorced woman that has never been late or missed a payment in my life. My credit score is excellent. (or was) It is criminal that a mortgage "servicer" is getting away with victimizing so many people and literally stealing their money & homes, not to mention destroying credit ratings. They set people up with false info on their accounts- then make it impossible for anyone to resolve the convoluted and ILLEGAL mess they've created. I'll do whatever it takes to shut them down.

Hello,
        We regret any inconvenience you have experienced. Our team is working to investigate and identify the issue you've reported. Please reach out to us by email at [email protected] so that we may address your concerns directly.

LoanCarethe company

So, I have had loancare for about 4-5 years now. Like many of you I call, reported late, etc, etc. I am currently somewhere around 10, 000 pages of documents deep in research. When transferred to loancare, I didnt even know. i was three months behind and still sending bills the other direction. I want you all to bug me. I will probably have the bulk of information written down with links so you all can see. So you know, loancare is a fraudulent company. I will also post documents that prove illegal exchange of mortgages. I can also prove that your lending company was officially bankrupt and had no position to sell or purchase loans in a particular time frame. If I am in bankruptcy how can I claim to have a position of lender. I promise you loancare is playing the same game as the one that lost you your homes. The truth is the homes should have been free and clear. I will need some help here from any lawyers you guys have out there. I honestly dont think this is going to be easy. It will have to be a civil action because the government specifically the securities commission already gave amnesty. I tried to reach out to several people that shuffled mine. I was first asked to an invite on a private server (encrypted). I then discussed details and what I thought was going on. The encryption changed on the servers and I was asked to reset my password. I copied every message. If you guys want something to chew on, send me copies of your title or deed, hell even your deed of trust. I have over 30 now and 15 or so foreclosure documents. the signatures are faked. Here are a couple names to get you started on the bs flag ship. Phyllis M Brabble notary virginia [protected], toye dawson 7703057 (she has at least 4 alias) she is not an official notary. In virginia anyone can sign up on a web page. I dare you to prove me wrong. Search Brabble shores virginia. It is a hole division of new homes on the beach. there are no less than 8 Brabbles with homes all over the US. Most bought for a couple hundred dollars. Roscoe, Cynthia, John, Ross, Vinton Brabbco enterprises
      • Cantonment, FL
      • Chesapeake, VA
      • Pensacola, FL
      • Milton, FL
      • Vail, AZ
      • Pima County, AZ
      Phyllis is listed as 98 years old. Roscoe is 105 according to records.
      I wish I could make this up. I need your help. I am a 15 year combat veteran and served in the Marine Corps. Not unlike any other mission, I can't do this alone. I swore an oath and I am here for all of you, but I need help. I need some lawyers to roger up.
      Feel free to contact me please. I will give all of you the information I have in the next couple days. If you all have it, then I have no fear. No conspiracy [censored]. I left only a few links below to get you into this with me. I will take any other information you all can find to help me complete our story.
      I personally went down to my recorders office and showed them mountains of paperwork and they had me escorted out. I tried calling 100 different numbers only to get someone who thought I was a crazy or hung up on me. Government officials to municipal elected officials. I won't have it. So, again I need all of you to help me fight tyranny. My information is below. I give it freely. Those who seek to keep their imagined privilege by means of aggression or clandestine delusions, you know where to find me.
      Semper FI
      Dustin Sargent-Davis
      [protected]@yahoo.com

links to scams pay attention to signatures

• Updated by dustindavisusmc · Sep 17, 2019

FYI my deed says that Phyllis is the president of The Bank of New York and Toye is the notary. I want you all to click the link below or copy and paste. Notice the address is the same as loancare. look at the map too. loancare is located next to the US Nail salon, on the corner is a message parlor... the largest servicing company in the US is located in a strip mall????
          https://www.google.com/maps/place/Bank+of+New+York/@36.8343858, -76.0975529, 16z/data=!4m8!1m2!2m1!1sBank!3m4!1s0x0:0x880c76cce1659582!8m2!3d36.8340818!4d-76.0978934

• Updated by dustindavisusmc · Sep 17, 2019

noticed that I can't see your emails mine is d u s t i n d a v i s u s m c at yahoo.com

• Updated by dustindavisusmc · Sep 18, 2019

I love all of you. This is the honorable thing to do. I would suggest that as soon as this hits you go file for release of lien on your deed or ownership of warranty deed. Please, Please stay with your homes and ask for accountability. Do not pay anyone. The documents I release are in direct violation of Banking, Commercial, Statutory, and Federal Codes. These people literally gave your foreclosed homes as gifts because they had to pay debt with grant money. Every Document from the last 7 years is fraudulent. The documents claim unknown procurement of mortgages while in Chapter 13. How can you owe someone that has no assets. It has been a fire sale and illegal procurement for years. They are at the end of their Chapter 13 and need to be stopped before we allow them anymore privilege to our rights.
          I thank you for the opportunity to serve
          Dustin

• LoanCare's response · Nov 05, 2019

Hello Dustin,
          We would like the opportunity to discuss this with you. Please reach out to us by email at [email protected] so that we can address your concerns.

LoanCaremortgage

Worst company ever. Keeps missing my paments, and then withdraws money from my bank account. I am filing a lawsuit against this company. Worst company ever. Keeps missing my paments, and then withdraws money from my bank account. I am filing a lawsuit against this company. Worst company ever. Keeps missing my paments, and then withdraws money from my bank account. I am filing a lawsuit against this company. Worst company ever. Keeps missing my paments, and then withdraws money from my bank account. I am filing a lawsuit against this company. Worst company ever. Keeps missing my paments, and then withdraws money from my bank account. I am filing a lawsuit against this company. Worst company ever. Keeps missing my paments, and then withdraws money from my bank account. I am filing a lawsuit against this company. Worst company ever. Keeps missing my paments, and then withdraws money from my bank account. I am filing a lawsuit against this company. Worst company ever. Keeps missing my paments, and then withdraws money from my bank account. I am filing a lawsuit against this company.

Hello,
            We would like to get some more details about your payment with us. Please reach out to us by email at [email protected] when you can so we can address this situation directly.

LoanCareloancare mortgage company

Our mortgage loan got bought by the same company LoanCare. We have never missed a payment with our previous servicer for the past 3 years. Now that LoanCare has it we have had issues with them stating they have not received a payment, so we emailed them all the proof (photos front and back of the cashed check) but they still say they haven't found it. It's been a battle for 2 months now. They have not replied for weeks and just got a statement saying we are 2 months behind. When we call customer service they put you on hold forever then when you finally get a representative they give you the run around. Very interested in taking legal action.

Hello,
              Please reach out to us by email at [email protected] so that we can assist you further.

Sep 13, 2019

LoanCare — mortgage

This company took 2 payments in one month out of my account which has caused me numerous overdrafts on check...

LoanCareMortgage

My loan was transferred to Loancare and the customer service is terrible. I set up my account, a month later, my password will not work. Click forgot password and answer the security questions only to be denied bc my ssn is incorrect. Call customer service, due to a 10 minute hold, I choose the option to have a call back. Wait 35 minutes, then call back only to go straight to a representative. Kimberly, 4664 was completely unhelpful. She needs a lesson on empathy-you don't just say the words, she just said I'm sorry, let me transfer you, I ask why she's transferring me if she is technical support, so she says there must be a glitch somewhere. I requested that she stay with me until a person comes on the line since I don't want to wait for a callback that may not occur. She's very rude and condescending and just keeps saying I can't help you. Finally a manager comes on the line-Mattie who states I just answered to put you on hold since you wouldn't let the last representative hang up. 20 minutes later, she just says I will waive the fee to pay over the phone and will set up a ticket. Someone should call you in 3-5 days. A 10 minute call turned into an hour and 20 minutes. Now, I just have to hope someone calls me back.

• LoanCare's response · Oct 01, 2019

Hello,
                We regret any inconvenience you may have experienced as it relates to customer service and hold time. Hold time may increase during peak time. You may also send your concerns to [email protected] and an analyst will be happy to assist you further.

LoanCaremortgage

I obtained a loan through Cash Call in June 2019 and it was serviced by Myloancare. I set up auto draft for my payments and it started in August. At the end of August I received a letter that they had sold my loan to AmeriHome. I was concerned about my September payment and was told that my payment would not draft. They said not to worry because I had "30/60" days because of the sell, so don't worry. I them that I do not want to have to pay the extra interest. so I paid the payment to AmeriHome on 8/28. On 9/4, I noticed that cash call had auto drafted my payment of $1100 on 9/3. So I had paid the mortgage twice. I called to no avail. Then I called the corporate headquarters for cash call and Sterling Stringer called me back. He wanted me to send him proof of the payment which I did on 9/5. He said this would be resolved within 24-48 hours. On 9/10, no calls, no record of money, so I kept speaking with people and Myloancare blamed AmeriHome and AmeriHome blamed my loan care. Today (9/11) I received a call from Constance who told me that my loan payment had been forwarded to Mr Cooper. Then she said she made a mistake and it was sent in batch form to AmeriHome. I told her I wanted to speak with Susan the Supervisor. She called me back and left vm. I then called back to leave a message to Susan to call me back. When she called me back, she said that Laura at AmeriHome would have to investigate by money based on the transmittal. I told her Laura would need to know the batch reference for my loan payment transfer and Susan refused to call her. She said that she would have to escalate it and blah, blah blah. Where is my $1100?

• LoanCare's response · Sep 13, 2019

Hello Terry,
                  We appreciate you for bringing this experience to our attention. If you are willing, please contact us by email at [email protected] so that we can work towards a resolution in regards to locating your payment.

LoanCaremortgage

I have been fighting with LoanCare for my home since my husband died 3 years ago. I had wind damage 2 years ago. This left me with mold in my bedroom as well as my bathroom and my closets. I have COPD and I sleep in this room. Every want to try to get to fix it does not come back because LoanCare doesn't accept their credentials. They have been sitting on $7, 000 insurance company had paid to complete the repairs to the home including the mold. I have been told that I'm going to lose my home every time I'm a few days late. It shoots my anxiety through the roof. it is me alone with my seven-year-old grandson and we struggle to meet the bills as it is. Customer service is horrible. No one knows what the other one is doing and you're the liar when you try to get a point across. I am definitely interested in suit that you have start it. I have documentation I have letters please contact me if you need to my name is Dolores Elliott. My number is [protected] thank you

Hello,
                    Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention. Please reach out to us by email at [email protected]

LoanCaremortgage

Omg horrible company. I'm so upset I didn't look into this company before I refinanced my house. They don't try to help you. I was trying to add extra money every month and they can't apply it the way I want it since I send a check from my bank. Only if I use there website. It's my money I don't understand why they can't apply it the way I want it applied. I can't wait to get out this company

• LoanCare's response · Sep 10, 2019

Hello,
                      We would like to get some more details about your payment with us, please reach out to us by email at [email protected]t so that we can address this situation directly.

Sep 06, 2019

LoanCare — loan #[protected] attention: credit reporting correction

My name is John F Fulton Jr I'm asking to have negative reporting to be removed for the month of May, Jun...

Aug 27, 2019

LoanCare — escrow mismanagement of funds

I have been having issues with LoanCare and their handling of my Escrow account. They sent out 3 annual...

LoanCareauto draft payment has an issue monthly

My loan was sold to loancare immediately after I closed on my house in February. We set it up for auto pay immediately, and have called every month since. They've charged us 75 late fee charges each month even though they've stated it's set up on auto pay. The late fee amount is supposed to be 35$ and I've realized they charged us 75 dollars on this last payment that came out. I've never been late on a mortgage payment once, and magically I'm late 5 months in a row now.

LoanCareloancare llc

I just recently saw that Quicken Loans sold my loan to Loan Care LLC. As of the 1st of September they will be servicing my loan. After reading everyone's comments I'm extremely worried about the livelihood of my family and the future of my home. Is there a lawyer that I can contact that everyone on this thread is familiar with? Just in case I run into trouble with them? I really appreciate the feedback, and am sorry that all of you are having to go through something like this. Thank you

Hello Brandon,
                          If you are ever in need of any assistance regarding your loan, please reach out to us by email at [email protected]

marlene schnydrig Jul 03, 2020

That is what happened to me .
                          My loan got sold by Quicken loans to these idiots.
                          I paid off my house 11/18/2019 and it is now July 3, 2020 and I am still waiting for the Release Deed of Trust. Basically the Form that says I own my house Free and clear . Or own anything.
                          I have been calling them since February and get told it can take 60 day, then it can take 90 days, next call it can take 120 days. The we will escalate this, somebody will call you. We are working on it.
                          Will be at your county no later then June 12 2020 I see it has shipped.
                          Nothing all lies. Oh last weeks call said due to the Corona virus things are taking longer????????
                          Really if you would have done your job in the first place it would have been done before we even knew about the Corona virus.
                          Oh then I used to get emails stating it will be a bit longer we are working on it.
                          Two weeks ago I got an email stating things have been resolved and they thank me for my patience. Called the county, nothing.
                          Am still waiting for somebody to call or contact me or do anything. It is all lies.
                          I feel sorry for you that Quicken loans did that . I love Quicken loans .
                          I really don't know what more to do.
                          I wish you all the best .

• Lo
                          LoanCare,LLC Jul 17, 2020

@marlene schnydrig Hello Marlene,
                          We would like the opportunity to address your concerns. Please reach out to us by email at [email protected] so that we can further assist you.

• Nd
                          n-drew Sep 24, 2019

LoanCare service sucks.
                          Their website is half baked. Lots of bugs
                          They promised me twice to mail me the welcome package - and they never did - and it's already end of September
                          I am truly upset at Quicken for doing this to us!!

• Lo
                          LoanCare,LLC Sep 30, 2019

@n-drew Hello,
                          We understand your frustration here. Our team would like to address your concerns and provide clarity around this. Please reach out to us by email at [email protected]

• Ll
                          llluminus Aug 22, 2019

I'm on the same boat as you. I can't believe Quickens did this to us.

LoanCaremortgage

Our mortgage was transferred from greentree or whatever they sold to, after they went bankrupt. Suddenly after never having an escrow shortage ever, we suddenly have a 500$ shortage?! Our city taxes and fees are not high, they must be doing something wrong for so many to suddenly have shortages! I don't understand why when we have never had a problem with any of the last probably 5 companies we have been sold to that we suddenly do!

Hello Lindsay,
                            Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention. We would like the opportunity to address the situation you have described, please contact us by email at [email protected]

Aug 14, 2019

LoanCare — mortgage servicing

My house burned down and the insurance won't cover cost to rebuild. I sent check to loancare per their...

LoanCareloancare home loans

Had issues last year when they would receive my payments/checks on time but then not cash them until after the delinquency date causing late fees. I threatened to go to the BBB and they reversed what had hit my credit. Then i was advised to sign up for autodraft. They took the money out on the correct day but it took them 25 days to process the payment. Causing another late payment. Idk what to do? Help?

Hello,
                              Please reach out to us by email at [email protected], so that we may further assist you.

Aug 10, 2019

Loan Care — mortgage servicer

Loan Care does not respond, I filed and you should also file with the Consumer Finance Protection Bureau...

Aug 06, 2019

LoanCare — escrow refund and customer service

Loancare has been paid after the closing on our refinance and that happened July 24th, 2019. I contacted...

LoanCareva loan

Loancare purchased my VA loan and began scamming me with extra fees that are not on my contract. Once I asked LoanCare to delete those fees, they used my escrow account to pay them off instead of deleting them and didn't officially notify me. May 29, 2019 I called loancare because they were charging me for property taxes for which I'm exempt and the escrow agent informed me that loancare was using my escrow account to "catch up" on my balance. I shouldn't have had a balance due because I paid the "amount due" from my online account every month through June 2019. The escrow agent lied and told me that loancare called the Maricopa County tax office and the tax office said, "You're only a little bit disabled so you're only exempt for $300 in taxes...I'm not sure the office would be willing to call them again." I have emailed loancare through their website several times and didn't receive a response until my July 2019 email in which I detailed the extremely poor customer service and requested a refund for the amount that I overpaid.Their response was they are aware that I'm exempt from property taxes, but they don't have the exemption amount yet. That's a lie. It's not possible that loancare contacted the tax office and didn't receive the exemption amount. In addition, I have sent loancare copies of the tax exemption notice from Maricopa County stating the amount for tax exemption four times, but they ignore them. Loancare is intentionally overcharging me. I have taken a screen shot of my balance due every single time I've logged on to my account, screen shots of every message that I've sent to loancare and other pages of my account to include the confirmations for any correspondences I've submitted.
                            Loancare decided to send my coercive paperwork implying they would foreclose my home even though I've made the correct payments according to their online pages and paid at least $395 over my monthly amount due. Two weeks after these foreclosure warnings with documents requesting my financial obligations, loancare sends me documents declaring my loan in default with an amount not shown online just like all the other declarations. I've been contacting loancare since 2018 and they refuse to fix the issue. Just like Bank of America prior to the real estate market crash when that company conned homeowners into foreclosure. Military disabled veterans shouldn't have to be concerned with companies scamming them for the little money that we receive. I simply requested to be charged the correct amount and loancare continuously ignores me.
                            [protected]