LoanCareFraud fraud fraud

L Aug 17, 2021

I received a letter in the mail yesterday saying that my application for deferment was denied due to failure to supply documentation. I have attached PROOF of documentation sent to this email for over two months. There have been no emails or calls received from you stating otherwise.

I called today 8/17 and spoke with a laurie who told me I took my loan out of modification which is Not correct. She then left me on the phone for over 10 minutes not speaking said she was chatting online with colleagues. She then transfered me to a fake voice mail.

I called a 2nd time and Heidi answered and said I was missing documents but when I reviews the emails already sent with proof of documentation she told me she would put me on hold to see what was going on and then she never even came back. There as no hold music or anything, just silence.

I then called a 3rd time, and spoke to a Bill who said that my deferment application was approved and that I can start paying in september. However, I can access my online account so he was going to transfer me to online services. I was transfered to a tatiaja who said the loan was transfered to a gregory funding and I can no pay loan care anymore. However, I have not account information or anything regarding Gregory Funding.