L.L. BeanGift wrapping is a rip off!

I ordered a pair of gloves online from L.L. Bean and paid an extra $5.00 for gift wrapping. When I received the package today I was a little irked to find that all they did was place the gloves in a L.L. Bean box and wrap a bow around it. I don't think that was worth $5.00.

• De
    DeeDee987 Sep 10, 2014

I just received a gift for my boyfriend that I had delivered to my house. I paid $6 to have LLBean gift wrap it. The gift wrapping was only one flimsy cheap brown box with a tiny sorry little plaid ribbon around it one time. No tie, no bow, not even wrapped around it in two directions. Just one itty bitty ribbon on a box big enough for a duffle bag. Very disappointed. Will NEVER have anything wrapped again by LLBean. What a ripoff!