Lincarenebulizer filters # 1102088

R

I have been waiting for these Filters, since Jan. 27, 2016, , I keep getting the run around about them. They said they have order but keep getting the wrong filter. I have to argue with these people every time. The filters can be order on line. I don't understand these people because the people they service are depending on them. With good equipment and good service. I have been with LinCare for 4 years now. And I have no choice, I have to put up with their lies, and poor service.My Health depends on good working equipment and good service. I have to order my own Canula now because they said they can't order them anymore. So I guess they are doing the same thing, because I'm on my 4 th year, They can't charge Medicare for my Oxygen Concentrators anymore. This is not a good outfit to have as your suppliers. They are harmful to people not helpful. LinCare is a Fraud.