Complaints & Reviews

[Resolved] poor customer service/dress made wrong the wrong size!

I should have listened to my husband!! Instead, I was swayed by the professional looking website and online...

[Resolved] never received item, or refund!

I ordered a Wedding Dress for my forthcoming nuptials well in advance. Had heard nothing and received no...

[Resolved] terrible quality damaged products horrid customer service

I ordered a bridesmaid dress off lightinthebox.com for a friends wedding. the picture on the site showed a very pretty satin and chiffon dress it was sleeveless and had straps with little rinestone bead work on the straps that looked very small and pretty. I got my order fast. I noticed the bad quality the minute i took the dress out. the rines stones on the straps were not rinestones at all! they were very large tacky plastic jewels rouchly the size of my finger tip! also the straps were not attached to the dress in the back they had hookes and two little single string hooks in the back that were supposedly going to hold up through a wedding service and reception. the straps were also two to three inches to long so the bust of my dress did not cover my chest if i were to let the straps sit where they are supposed too! also the zipper is of horrid quality and even though the dress fit well it would have taken one small move for the zipper to rip off the dress. the seam of the zipper was falling apart at the bottom and the seam was coming undone at the top of the zipper. also the bottom of the dress was longer in the front that in the back and one of the side seams is horribly crooked. there are snags in the chiffon and the seam at the bust of the dress is coming apart also. I contacted customer service with the issues seeing as how it would be better to just buy a different dress than to fix up this one. they replited telling me to send pictures of the problems. i do not see how this will help considering my camera is not meant to take pictures of details on clothing it is a simple digital camera to take pictures of people. also in there response it said if i did not send the picture within 48 house they would cancel my request. and if i could not send pictures that they are soory i am not satsfyed and will not help me. i found that to be very rude and unprofessional at all. i did this and when i went back to log onto the website i could not. i contacted their customer service throught their live chat and they were horrible too. telling me bogus email addresses that dont exist, i got two different ones from the same representative both of which came back with an error message saying the email did not exist. i tried to get a phone number and they would not give me one, i finally got an email that wasn't sent back with an error message. i have not gotten a reply back yet as this is happening today. but considering how horrible and unprofessional their response and their live chat help is and the fact they would not give me a phone number does not make this look good. i attacged some pictures i took because they told me i had to send pictures the pictures are hard to see because my camera is not meant to photograph this close up.

• LightInTheBox Jul 13, 2010

Dear kworth,

LightInTheBox.com would first like to take the time to apologize for the unpleasant experiences that you have had while shopping with us. Thank you for taking the time to post your feedback and comments, as we truly appreciate any opportunity to improve.

As there was no order number included in the complaint, would it be possible for you to provide more details? Please email [email protected] with your order number and contact information and we will begin the process of looking into your complaint.

Again, we are very sorry about your dress, and sincerely hope that we can fix it for you.

LightInTheBox.com

[Resolved] never received my product

I ordered false eyelashes on 4/23/10 from there website. & lightinthebox had said that it would take 15-30 days. It's been over 30 days the maximum. I'm very disappointed! What is the hold up? I had ordered other false lashes at the same time from ebay.. My shipment has arrived a week after I had ordered it. It's coming from the same location just as well (Hong kong) I want my money back and/or my purchase asap. You guys are nothing but a scam. Oh and by the way. I went on the website to check my status on the shipping, & they had said the product was shipped 4/26/10. But than a week ago on 5/20/10, they had erased or cleared my shipping status? I don't understand why. I never received them! You guys are a scam! & a fraud!!!

• LightInTheBox May 28, 2010

Hello KELLA,

LightInTheBox.com would first like to take the time to apologize for the apparent delay with your package. Thank you for taking the time to post your feedback and comments, as we truly appreciate any opportunity to improve.

Again, we apologize, and sincerely hope that we can fix it for you.

• Mk
    mkrao Jan 27, 2011

Hi,
    The lightinthebox people are cheaters. I also ordered some products 20 days back. I didnt get any products till now. when ever I am Mailing them they are postponing the shiping date. I think they are cheating people. I suggest not to order any things from that website.

fransico12 Feb 19, 2011

i order a gb mp3 player on tuesday and it said that it would come in the next to 3 to 5 days and i am still waiting for it i payed amost 30.oo for it i hope it would come soon in stead of taking money!

please can you send my 2b mp3 player

p.s.please send it

please send it

[Resolved] never received wedding dress and no responded email

I ordered my dress two Friday's ago (5/14) with Expedited shipping to be at my door on 5/19 and it is not here. I've emailed the company and no response. I tried to live chat and no one came into the chat. I need my wedding dress. They've taken my money and haven't sent me a damn thing.

• LightInTheBox May 24, 2010

Dear MrsMorgan,

Firstly, LightInTheBox.com would like to apologize for the lack of response from live chat, although our live chat is only used for customers who have not yet placed an order. If you would like to get in touch with customer service directly, please open a ticket via our helpdesk: http://help.lightinthebox.com

All wedding dresses have a tailoring period of 19-28 working days, as the dresses are only made once payment for the order has been received. You can see more information on the entire process here: http://www.lightinthebox.com/html/All-You-Need-To-Know.html?tab=4

If you have any further questions or worries, do not hesitate to contact me directly, either via the forums here, or by emailing [email protected]

Best Regards,

[Resolved] refund

I have ordered a cell phone from Lightinthebox. com. The delivery was flawless, but the item was with a fault, the camera could not been used. I have sent it back, and wanted a nother one, but they said it's out of stock and I'll get a refund...
The refund has not arrived to my paypal account since 2 month... and the order status claims that it is "Refunded"
The costumer service allways asks for patience, but after 2 month I don't have any...

My order number was [protected] (If somebody from the company is willing to finally finish the process)

After all this, I don't think that ordering from China is a good ideal at all. You can't do anything if something like this happens, because of the distance...

Think twice!!!

• LightInTheBox May 04, 2010

Dear dota01

LightInTheBox.com would like to apologize for the unpleasant experience that you have had while shopping with us. Thank you for taking the time to post your feedback and comments, as we truly appreciate any opportunity to improve.

We have taken the order number that you have provided with the complaint, and are currently addressing looking into the refund. If you have any further questions, feel free to contact us by sending an email to [email protected]

Again, we are very sorry, and sincerely hope that we can fix it for you.

• Ta
    Tara1027 May 13, 2010

This website is a fraud!! I will NEVER order anything from CHINA again. I ordered a Sharp cell phone, but the product was fake, it showed some other fake brand logo instead of "Sharp" . The costumer service people keep telling me to send picture and photo of the fake product, however I don't think I can get my money returned.

Anyway, this website is completely fake, I hope other people will check this review before they buy anything.

• LightInTheBox May 28, 2010

Dear Tara1027,

If you could please email [email protected] with your order number, we can look into your complaint and attempt to resolve it for you.

[Resolved] told item shipped

To Whom it May Concern!
I have emailed this company Light in a box three times, no response. I've even tried to chat with William and a pop-up keeps stating come back in 5 mins. This has been going on for the last couple of weeks now. I rec'd an email on March 31, 2010 stating that my items have shipped. I went on the website to search for a tracking #. The # s not valid. I ordered on March 20, 2010, the Gorgeous Clear Crystals Wedding Bridal Jewelry Set (DT9010), Including Necklace, Earings and Tiara. My wedding is coming soon. I requested a response and rec'd nothing. No email from that company. I AM GOING TO CONTACT MY BANK AND BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU TO FIND OUT WHAT ELSE I COULD DO TO RESOLVE THIS ISSUE. I NEED A RESPOND AND SOON. COULD SOME ONE PLEASE TELL ME HOW TO CONTACT THIS COMPANY?

KEISHA

• LightInTheBox Nov 08, 2010

Hi Keisha,

This is Luisa from LightInTheBox.com. We are very concerned to read your complaint and on behalf of LightInTheBox.com we would like to apologize for the unpleasant experience while shopping with us.

As we are taking necessary step toward improving our customer service, could you please tell me if one of our Customer Service Representative got in touch with you to help you resolve your problem? If the issue hasn’t been resolved, do write me at [email protected], and please include your Order #, name & contact information so that I could begin the process of looking into your case.

Again, we are very sorry for the inconvenience.

Thank you for your understanding.

Sincerely,
    Luisa
    LightInTheBox

• Ke
    kesha7 Apr 23, 2013

you sound horrible, i bet you look horrible in person too.. every company makes mistakes, why dont you actually take the tine to resolve your complaint with them instead of posting on the internet negative ###, look this lady from the company doesnt even know About your issue. I guess you must be clearly Exaggerating this Story ! dam

[Resolved] bridemaid dress order lost/wrong color/doesnt fit

My bridesmaids ordered their dresses from www.lightinthebox.com.

First, they're not the color that was shown on the web site and clash with my decor. One bridesmaid paid extra to have it tailored and it doesn't fit. It also arrived a month late. The site lost the order for the maid of honor but they charged her. Now I can't get anyone in customer service to respond. They completely ignore emails. This site is a scam. My bridesmaids have jacked up dresses that dont fit, and clash with the rest of the wedding party, and my maid of honor wont have a dress at all. NEVER EVER EVER USE THIS SCAM SITE >: (

• LightInTheBox Apr 27, 2010

Dear Anna,

Again, we are very sorry about the mess up with the dresses, and sincerely hope that we can fix it for you.

junk!!

They sale nothing but junk and they don't reply to your email, maybe it's because they don't speak any English, but they speak the mighty green.

any way, after a day of charging the stupid mp3/mp4 player the stupid thing now doesn't even turn on. And they refuse to reply to my countless emails.

Don't...DDDDDOOOONNNN"""TTTT BBBUUUYYY anything from

LIGHTINTHEBOX.COM

They are light in the box, because there is nothing in THE BOX, except a pretty display box. LIGHTINTHEBOX.COM = EMPTY TRASH BOX.

no delivery

I ordered a Ski jacket from lightinthebox.com on February 12, 2010 and also payed an additional payment to have the product delivered in time for my skiing trip which was in TWO weeks. It is now March 4, 2010 and I still have NO JACKET. I have tried the "Online Chat" and it is completely unhelpful, they have found a way to flag me when I enter the site, so that when I attempt to chat with a "live operator" I receive the message: "all our operators are busy, please try again in 5 Minutes" and so I do, and I get the same thing. After several weeks of complete disgust, I have attempted to cancle my order and I still have no response. What should I do and how can I go about taking action on this. A company should not be allowed to take MY CREDIT CARD INFORMATION and then charge my card for the product and NEVER deliver for the payment, now I am out $100. And it is not like $100 is going to kill me, but now I have NO IDEA who, what, where, when and how my card number is being used, I have no idea if I will ever see my product and I HAVE NO WAY OF GETTING IN TOUCH WITH ANY OPERATORS, THERE IS NO NUMBER LISTED ONLINE FOR YOU TO CALL, THEY JUST WANT YOU TO LIVE CHAT OR EMAIL THEM AND IT IS COMPLETE BS. Someone needs to step up and take control of this from the Bad Business Group because this is a downright crime. I have read SEVERAL various complaints from PISSED OFF customers from lightinthebox and NOTHING has been done about it. This is illegal and if companies such as this are going to screw around and cheat people out of their money and their products, then the US should STOP doing business with China as a whole. This is really irritating and I am so comletey in utter shock that this is even an issue, that is boggles my mind. Will someone please help me and tell me how we can stop this from happening????

• Va
    VANILDA FELSKI SCHEAD Sep 12, 2013

Fiz um pedido de 04 (Lustres) no dia 06/08/2013 e paguei a Entrega Standart, no valor de R$ 244, 87 com a promessa de recebimento em 08 dias. Receci 02 lustres dia 06/09/2013, 30 dias depois do pedido e os outros 02 lustres até hoje dia 12/09/2013, não recebi.
    Paguei o total de 04 lustres R$ 1.646, 06, recebi só 02 e paguei de impostos por 02 lustres R$ 890, 53 o que quer dizer que paguei quaze o valor dos 02 lustres em impostos. Na nota especifica: Valor do produto Importado em Real R$ 959, 92, valor do imposto de importação R$ 575, 95, valor do ICMS devido R$ 314, 58..
    Conclusão : recebi dois lustres no valor de R$ 959, 92, paguei de impostos R$ 890, 53, quase o mesmo preço dos 02 lustres e ainda não recebi os outros dois lustres.
    Isso é uma grande sacanagem.
    Vanilda F. Schead - Itajaí - SC - Brasil

[Resolved] wedding dress

I ordered a long-sleeve wedding dress from Lightinthebox with custom measurements the delivery was fast, and at first I thought the dress would be perfect. After trying it on, I realized some alterations would be needed as I was unable to move or lift my arms. I found a tailor and she stated there was enough in the seams to let it out for arm movement. We noticed at that time the dress seemed a bit short in the front but thought after we got the arms situated, it would come down in front. After the second fitting, I was still unable to move my arms and it was very obvious there was a 3 inch difference between the front and side length of the dress. We removed one of the sleeves and after the tailor looked at it, she said there was no way anyone would be able to move their arms from the way it was put together.
I have complained twice to Lightinthebox but cannot get anyone to respond to me.

• LightInTheBox Feb 20, 2010

Dear henlede,

LightInTheBox.com would first like to take the time to apologize for the unpleasant experience that you have had while shopping with us. Thank you for taking the time to post your feedback and comments, as we truly appreciate any opportunity to improve.

Again, we are very sorry about the bad sizing of your dress, and sincerely hope that we can fix it for you.

• Ju
    Juno Apr 30, 2012

Another dissatisfied customer fo Lightinbox.com
    If you paid through Paypal check if you can seek redress
    This is the address also of Lightinthebox:

No. 56 Dong Si Huan Zhong Lu, Ocean International Center A Bld 2506-2507
    Chao Yang District
    City: Beijing
    Country: China
    Postal code:100025

[Resolved] product can't pass customs

We are out $120 because they won't respond to requests regarding customs, and they also will not return any emails & no phone # for customer service.

FROM UPS:
The above shipment was held by US Customs for IPR copyright authorization from Coolmax. We have been trying to contact the shipper for the trademark authorization letter from Coolmax, but the shipper (Light in the Box) is not responding. US Customs will not allow this shipment to be returned to the shipper if no one can provide a letter stating the items are authentic. The only option is to abandon and destroy shipment unless you can get the letter.

• Am
    amanda melton Mar 10, 2010

i am computer stupid, for the most part so i had my brother order my tattoo gun ive wanted extremely bad for years now and he didnt write down my order number but my bank shows lightinthe box took the money and my order is still processing here 3 weeks later when i wanted the 2 day delivery . i am so exited and dont wanna give up on hope for it ! my name is amanda melton . i cant find a customer service number and im goin nuts . .if can please please help me im an astounding artist an will paint draw tat even pay you to help me ! thank you 308 746 3879 PLEASE AND THANK YOU

• LightInTheBox Dec 27, 2011

Dear Customer,

We are sorry for the inconvenience you have experienced while shopping with us. Thank you for your feedback as it helps us work on improving our services and products.

Our customer service team tries their best to offer the most suitable solutions to customers. We have included a full section on how to contact our customer service team in the "Help Page and Knowledge Base" section under Customer Service at the bottom part of the LightInTheBox landing page. If you're uncertain, please find a detailed step-by-step guide on our blog: http://www.lightintheboxblog.com/cs.html .

We urge all customers with pending issues to please follow the instructions included and submit a ticket to our customer service team.

Your satisfaction is extremely important to us, so please let us know how we can improve your shopping experience at LightInTheBox.com.

Regards,

refund

i purchased a visa gift card to make purchases online. i ordered 2 netbook laptop computers from them. they took the money off the card and then sent me an e mail that i needed a photo copy of the card and bank info. well after i made purchases and they collected my money i assumed everything was fine. i threw the card away as it was no longer needed as the money was spent. well they cancelled my order and said they refunded my card. i explained to them i needed the card number i gave them as i had no record of it. they said check with my bank. i explained that it was a gift card that i purchased and paid for and i didnt get it from a bank. they would send me the same response. i dont understand why they would take the money from the card and later tell me they needed more info. they should have requested that before they took my money. 418.00 dollars of my money. i need the card number to collect my money and have no way of collecting unless they give me the number. please help

• So
    SOCIETE FANTOME LEGHTINTHE BOX Oct 17, 2013

bonjour, il faut cesser d'acheter aupres de cette société fantôme LIGHTINTHE BOX, se sont des escrocs, ils certifient l'envpoi de produits dans les 3 a 5 jours et font payer en conséquence, a l'arrivée du colis, plusieurs semaines apres, le livreur réclame des frais de douanes qui n'ont jamais été prévu - retour du colis, et aucun remboursement - ESCROCS et VOLEURS a la fois .

[Resolved] iphone

they sent me an iphone that didn't work with 5 chargers none of which worked it was about 100$ and i just got ripped off they said they would give me a refund i sent the phone back never got anything at all most people get coupons but me i got nothing i prefer amazon it always works for me and my friends recommended but it didn't have the iphone =( =( =(
it keeps saying processing what ###.
i do not want to show the order number just in case=(

• LightInTheBox Jan 26, 2010

Dear anonymous 12,

Again, we are very sorry that this has happened, and sincerely hope that we can fix it for you.

[Resolved] never received items

Ordered 5 items from LightintheBox.com. I only received 2 items via UPS. The rest were supposedly shipped via EMS. I inquired why that were 2 shipments instead of only using UPS, no reply from Lightinthebox.com. They used EMS, the shipping status changed daily. All of a sudden it arrived in my postal zipcode with delivery unsuccessful and since then no update. I verified the right address and there is no reply from LightintheBox.com as to where my order is.
Rip off site, don't order from them, .

never received items

• LightInTheBox Jan 26, 2010

Dear bdi8s,

Again, we are very sorry about the missing shipments, and sincerely hope that we can fix it for you.

no credibility

You are now chatting with 'camby'
camby: Greetings, welcome to Lightinthebox, how may I be of any assistance today?
maleak: Hello, I want to sell your drop shop products on ebay. My questions is what products are available? Is it all of them or some of them?
camby: we offer dropship service and it is free to register with us, for more information, please check our customers Guide Book at "javascript:void(0);"
camby: not including cellphones
maleak: So I can sell anything on your website except cell phones?
camby: yes
maleak: I'm reading the link you sent. I may another question or two please hold.
camby: sure take your time
maleak: ok just finished. what will they see with the product. i mean will they see an invoice with my name?
camby: sure, the customers would only see your name on the invoice:)
maleak: Also you said I cant drop ship cell phones but the following link shows a cell phone I can drop cell and if I click the link it shows more drop ship cell phones I can sell http://www.lightinthebox.com/dropship.html. Please explain why you said I couldnt drop ship cell phones.
maleak: http://www.lightinthebox.com/wholesale-Bar-Phone_c2204
maleak: Hello
camby: hi maleak
camby: let me see
camby: oh sorry yes, these phones can be drop shipped
camby: just not all our phones can be drop shipped
maleak: How can I know what phones can be dropped shipped and which one's cant?
camby: "javascript:void(0);"
camby: all can be drop shipped
camby: May I assist you with anything else today?
maleak: Yeah which phone cant be dropped shipped then? Cause you said:camby: just not all our phones can be drop shipped
camby: hi maleak, i just asked my manager, all our phones can be drop shipped now, sorry for the mistake i just made

• As
    ashleyyo Jan 17, 2010

Try dinodirect.com

anonymous 12 Jan 24, 2010

try amazon.com or overstock

• Fa
    FactFinder Dec 10, 2010

Whatever you do, DO NOT TRY DINO-DIRECT, as suggested by a previous commenter. Talk about going from the frying pan into the fire !! I have no experience with lightinthe box, but regardless how bad your experience was with them, it would likely be much worse with DINO-DIRECT. This company is a complete sham, and I have been lied to, deceived, and cheated many times by ordering from DINO-DIRECT. Caveat emptor !!

fraud fixed

Hi,
I am the on who originally wrote the fraud complaint. I did as the customer service notation on this complaint site asked and included my customer# / order# in my complaint. So, to be fair, I had to come back and let you all know that after doing this they did refund the entire amount to my bank account within the week, so now my children can have christmas after all. I hope that all of you can also get your complaints resolved this way. Please take the advice and include your order number in your complaint because I wish everyone as much luck as I have had. I think lightinthebox's biggest problem is good communication after orders are made. Thank you lightinthebox for stepping up.

[Resolved] fraud

Lightinthebox is a total FRAUD company. I ordered two laptops for my children for Christmas and even paid...

won't refund my money despite return of merchandise

Do not do business with this chinese company! I ordered an electronic device (A wireless video recorder/receiver) in july from them after one of their online "salespeople" assured me twice that it came with two cameras. It didn't, despite the fact a camera is shown in the instruction booklet that came with it. It's a useless device without the camera. I returned it to china in october. No refund. No charge put back on my credit card. Just a huge run-around. I was told yesterday that I have to deal with paypal. I never even paid them via paypal! They won't give me a phone number so I can talk to a real person. I'll never see my $142 again. Keep your money and avoid the stress of dealing with lightinthebox.com. Scam and fraudulent outfit. They've got their merchandise back so they can turn around and sell it to some other trusting shlep like me. Buy american and save yourself the trouble. We have laws here against scams and frauds. If your money gets to china, you'll never see it again.

• De
    Denny_ Dec 04, 2009

Dear valued customer,

On behalf of LightInTheBox.com, we apologize for the unpleasant experiences and the late reply. We are extremely concerned to read your comments. We would like to know more details so we can address this issue promptly.

You can reach me at [email protected] with your order number and contact information and we will assist you very soon.

To all customers,

We appreciate your feedback in here. We would love to address every single complaint. If you can include your order number in your post, we will contact you to resolve the problems.

Thanks and Regards,

Wei Jin

• Sw
    Swayle Dec 09, 2010

I ordered a dress a month ago. It said it would ship in 10 days. When it didn't I asked for a refund. So far I don't have a dress or a refund. You cannot talk to anyone in customer service. Only can submit online requests.

terrible service/product

Terrible experience. The dress I received is nothing like what was pictured; the picture showed a stretch satin dress with beading. I received a dress with a non-stretch satin with a tacky lace overlay and sequins. There was a tear in the skirt area. Contacting the company is not possible as they are in China and list no phone numbers. The website has a live chat option that is only for pre-sales questions and cannot direct to a further source of communication. Sending emails grants you a generic macro-ed email response that has nothing to do with what you have asked/stated. Terrible experience.

• De
    Denny_ Dec 04, 2009

Dear customer,

Thanks and Regards,

Wei Jin

• Ba
    Baligirl Jan 29, 2010

I ordered my Wedding dress with this company and when I received it, I was devastated, it did not look like the picture at all it was missing the detailed beading from it and the flowers and the back of the train was also mising, they replaced the dress and I was sent another dress exactly the same, I was shattered by this point with my wedding day now 2 weeks away...I did received a refund after a few weeks but then was left to find another dress at short notice for my Wedding...I will never buy from them again and I have sent pictures of the dresses to my Australian Wedding contacts...who have also put pictures up of other girls who have ordered Wedding dresses thru these scammers and they wont be getting our business ever again...Its just terrible that they can do this..they should make the dresses exactly as it is stated on the website...And trying to contact them is a joke...they never answer the phone and speaking to the chat line is just annoying because they dont help you...Never again light in the box...

maryves Jan 29, 2010

I found the dress of my dreams on light in the box.com. I order and anxiously awaited it's arrival. When I opened the package, I was absolutely devastated. I was supposed to receive an custom measurement A-line satin gown with brush train and a fitted lace overcoat. What I actually received was a modified mermaid gown two full inches short on each measurement, a lace overcoat big enough for myself and two friends, no buttons' nothing. To top it off the lining of the dress had several blood stains on it. First I was told keep the dress, don't send it back, full refund on it's way, then send it back and we'll check it out, back and forth. No straight answers and they have a disclaimer stating that they do not give full refund if their product is not as pictured. Personally, when I shop through a site or a catalogue, I fully expect the item to be as pictured. Finally, I received an email stating a full refund has been issued. Two weeks later, no money. I have been fighting them for three months and they left me scrambling for a dress. I advise everyone to run very far, very fast if anyone mentions light in the box.

• St
    stephanie wright Feb 20, 2010

I have read the previous comments and couldnt agree more. I ordered my bridemaids dresses from light in the box. When they came 5 out of the 8 had major zipper problems. One dress had a crooked zipper a rip in the bodice and the seams puckered on the sides. Ligh in the box was already supposed to be sending me a refund of $300 for incorrectly charging my credit card twice which I never received. When I contacted them to return the dresses I was given the run around. Their customer service is non exsistent. And TRUST me once they get your money they dont care. If your thinking of ordering from them DONT DO IT.

Stephanie Wright

• Ed
    Eden Bremner Mar 16, 2011

I honestly wish i had red this before i ordered my dress. I had three friends who had ordered from lightinthebox.com and who were so happy with their orders. I however received a ball dress that was two sizes too large only two days before my year 12 ball. I am a fairly slim and tall girl with curves and in this dress not only did i look as if i was drowning, but I looked unflatteringly large! Congrats lighinthebox you ruined my dream dress. I am not having to run around the city tomorrow and miss school in order to find a dress before Friday, problem is tomorrow is Thursday. The dress gaped at the back and there had been an extra two inches added to EVERY measurement despite the extra $30.00 we paid for custom measurements. This was unfixable due to the design of the dress. I am so disappointed ad will be returning the dress and i expect a FULL REFUND.

• Ck
    C-Kay Jun 23, 2011

Hello,
    I received the dress that I ordered back in April today but I didn't realize the train was that long. I am travelling to Africa and I can't have the train that long due to the dirt and this is also the wrong size. The zipper also seems to have a problem with zipping. It seems to have a hard time going up. I would like a full refund of my money. I tried to go on to my orders page but it says I have no orders on my page. I contacted customer service and they said I have to wait until someone contacted me and they couldn't help me any further. I have a wedding to attend in 2weeks and I know I won't get my exchange back in time. Please start my return process and send me an RMA code.

• Ck
    C-Kay Jun 23, 2011

I ordered a dress in April. In May a month later, I contacted them and they said they did not receive my money and to my surprise they had withdrawn the money from my account. So then they processed the dress but whenever I'd go to track it, there was no information. So I waited. I received the dress today and it doesn't fit. The train is too long. The color is too light and the zipper has a hard time zipping. I contacted customer service to get an RMA code but they didn't help me. They just told me to wait until I'm contacted. I would like to send the dress back and just get my full refund of $177.26. I have to travel for a wedding in 2weeks and I know I won't get the exchange back in time. Please just refund my money.

ANDYYO Feb 26, 2013

made in CHINA. REMEMMBER THIS.

• Al
    AlRam Mar 08, 2017

TERRIBLE EXPERIENCE! They sent me a wrong item (totally wrong wall art piece!). I sent it back to them, and then they refuse to reimburse me! They are illegal scammers and thieves, and must be shut down!

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices