LifeTime Fitness — lifetime keft charging me after my account expired, and they charged my mom's bank account without authorization!
My mom got a rude awakening when she balanced he check book the other day. She discovered a few months worth of charges from Lifetime Fitness. I hadn't been there in about a year. She had used a check to prepay a few months as a gift to me. I got a call when it expired. They asked me to renew my membership and provide them with a valid credit card. I told them no thanks, and please delete my mother's financial information from your system. The guy on the hone said no problem and was very nice about it all. I am shocked that this happened. I don't understand how they could be so slimy as to take my mom's account number off her check and continue charging it after I canceled service!
More LifeTime Fitness Complaints & Reviews
- LifeTime Fitness - 30 day bogus cancellation policy
- LifeTime Fitness - stay away from lifetime fitness!
- LifeTime Fitness - lack of supervision!
- LifeTime Fitness - gay activity in locker not being dealt with
- LifeTime Fitness - love working there, but upset too
- LifeTime Fitness - rude! rude! rude!
- LifeTime Fitness - hot tub rash
- LifeTime Fitness - membership cancellation policy... move away or die.
- Lifetime Fitness / Romeoville IL - bully employer
- LifeTime Fitness - racism