The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Liberty Tax Service — last pay check
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
On April 8, 2009 I was informed by the owner Terri Perice she would need a waver the last week of tax season. I was told they needed me to work long hours it was a total of 51 hours. I've ran into Terri once outside of the establishment and she told me she needs my information to report to corporate, but by being an employee my information should be in the office. I've called once a week on Thursdays between 9am-3pm but will not return phone calls. Im just curious about how to go about obtaining my check for the work I did.
More Liberty Tax Service Complaints & Reviews
- Liberty Tax Service - abuse/fraud against franchise owner
- Liberty Tax Service - charged to much for 1040ez tax form
- Liberty Taxes - deceptive business practices!
- Liberty Tax Service - overcharge & no fee disclosure
- Liberty Tax Service - bad business practices
- Liberty Tax Service - everything
- Liberty Tax Service - exhorbitant charges
- Liberty Tax Service - non-payment for work.
- Liberty Tax Services - will not uphold written policy
- Liberty Tax Service - unfair treatment of employees