Liberty Tax Servicelast pay check

On April 8, 2009 I was informed by the owner Terri Perice she would need a waver the last week of tax season. I was told they needed me to work long hours it was a total of 51 hours. I've ran into Terri once outside of the establishment and she told me she needs my information to report to corporate, but by being an employee my information should be in the office. I've called once a week on Thursdays between 9am-3pm but will not return phone calls. Im just curious about how to go about obtaining my check for the work I did.

• Gu
    gusbaker Jun 07, 2009

File a complaint with the Ohio Divison Of Labor & Workers Safety. Do a web search on that term to find their web site.

And/or call

Call Liberty headquarters at [protected]

Either way, you should definately contact the Divsion of Labor & Workers Safety so that they know the owner of this business is violating federal and state labor laws. You might not be alone.

Good luck! And do not give up until you are compensated.

• Lo
    lovingliberty Oct 12, 2010

CALL LIBERTY. I would almost guarantee that the owner is not in good standing with Corporate.