The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Liberty Tax Service/Maribel Rodriguez — fraud/deceit/theft
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I worked as a tax preparer for Liberty Tax Service at the Sumner Ave store from January - April of 2008. At the end of the tax season Maribel Rodriguez purchased the Springfield and a Chicopee Franchise Territory.
Ms. Rodriguez has only one tax season for experience and needed additional help to open a second store in the Chicopee MA location. She presented me with an "opportunity" to become a partner owner of the Chicopee MA store located at 425 East Street.
Ms. Rodriguez drew up a generic Partnership Contract stating that I would be entitled to 50% of the profits. I invested approximately $5, 000.00 and several months of my time.
I worked without getting paid for several months and than 1 week before our first customer walked in the door she locked me out and refuses to pay me the money I "invested".
Ms. Rodriguez deceitfully, fraudulantly and illegally extorted money from me for the purpose of her own personal gain and obtained free labor at my expense. She refuses to return my investment and pay me for my time. She refuses to take my or my attorney phone calls.
I contacted Liberty Tax Corporate Office and was advised that they would not help me concerning this matter.
Is Ms. Rodriguez and/or Liberty Tax Service someone you can trust??? I think not.
More Liberty Tax Service/Maribel Rodriguez Complaints & Reviews
- Liberty Tax Service - abuse/fraud against franchise owner
- Liberty Tax Service - charged to much for 1040ez tax form
- Liberty Taxes - deceptive business practices!
- Liberty Tax Service - overcharge & no fee disclosure
- Liberty Tax Service - bad business practices
- Liberty Tax Service - everything
- Liberty Tax Service - exhorbitant charges
- Liberty Tax Service - non-payment for work.
- Liberty Tax Services - will not uphold written policy
- Liberty Tax Service - unfair treatment of employees