The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Liberty Tax Service — charge too much
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
Watch your wallet with these guys. I have never used their services before, and was hit with a whopping $362.00 bill simply for doing my State and Federal Taxes, with an additional form needed for itemizing. I had my mother's done at the same time, and they charged her $289.00. This is an 87 senior who could have had her taxes done for free at a Senior Center, though not doing well lately, I had them done for her. Without any warning whatsoever of these ridiculous fees, needless to say, I did not pay their asking price. And, though I called ahead of time to try to get some kind of an idea what they charged, they said they were not allowed to give that information out. I really don't know how they have lasted this long, but you can best believe it will be my last time at this place.
More Liberty Tax Service Complaints & Reviews
- Liberty Tax Service - abuse/fraud against franchise owner
- Liberty Tax Service - charged to much for 1040ez tax form
- Liberty Taxes - deceptive business practices!
- Liberty Tax Service - overcharge & no fee disclosure
- Liberty Tax Service - bad business practices
- Liberty Tax Service - everything
- Liberty Tax Service - exhorbitant charges
- Liberty Tax Service - non-payment for work.
- Liberty Tax Services - will not uphold written policy
- Liberty Tax Service - unfair treatment of employees